ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Homemade weed killer recipes?? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=142958)

Bwana 06-29-2006 07:23 AM

Homemade weed killer recipes??

There has to be something out there a person can whip up that will kill weeds without going to the store and paying the moon for some Roundup junk that doesn't work half the time. I tried bleach about two weeks ago in a spray bottle with limited results. I remember seeing a guy use gas which worked well, but with my luck, some swing'n dick would drive by and flick his cig butt out and implode my fence / house. Does anyone have the solution of choice to kill weeds??

Nzoner 06-29-2006 07:26 AM

This thread topic is nothing what I was imagining

MOhillbilly 06-29-2006 07:26 AM

2-4-D

reddon

FAX 06-29-2006 07:27 AM

I use vinegar and salt mixed with water, Mr. Bwana. It's like a vinegary brine. Kills the living crap out of a weed.

I also use Ivory soap on my grass. I put it in a sprayer and apply it with a garden hose. I heard about this somewhere long ago and far away. For some reason, grass likes soap?

FAX

JBucc 06-29-2006 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
I use vinegar and salt mixed with water, Mr. Bwana. It's like a vinegary brine. Kills the living crap out of a weed.

I also use Ivory soap on my grass. I put it in a sprayer and apply it with a garden hose. I heard about thise somewhere long ago and far away. For some reason, grass likes soap?

FAX

Is your yard slippery?

greg63 06-29-2006 07:28 AM

Calling QuikSStoner.

Phobia 06-29-2006 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner 338

You're looking for the Homemade killer weed recipes thread started by Skip Towne.

Bwana 06-29-2006 07:28 AM

Quote:

Heh! QuickSsurfer should be along shortly to share some ideas. :)

DaKCMan AP 06-29-2006 07:29 AM

Quote:

ditto.

JBucc 06-29-2006 07:30 AM

he didn't say killer weed he said weed killer

Bwana 06-29-2006 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
FAX

Really, why thanks Mr. Fax. :thumb:

jidar 06-29-2006 07:31 AM

I use semen.

Here's my tip: apply it after dark so you don't have to pay the indecent exposure fines.

Bwana 06-29-2006 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jidar
I use semen.

Here's my tip: apply it after dark so you don't have to pay the indecent exposure fines.

Ewwww! If it comes down to that (no pun intended) I think I will let them live. :hmmm:

FAX 06-29-2006 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBucc
Is your yard slippery?

No. I know it sounds funny, strange, and perhaps a little odd, Mr. JBucc.

But, it works. Grass likes Ivory soap. Give your grass a little soapy shower once in a while and it will reward you with a nice, green smile.

Do not, however, attempt to shampoo the grasses' hair. Whatever you do.

FAX

Phobia 06-29-2006 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jidar
I use semen.

Which reminds me, I dropped off more weed killer with your wife. Just sayin....