ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   gotta luv the internet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=98905)

Mr. Laz 09-17-2004 05:56 PM

gotta luv the internet

now you can customize and order your pizza for delivery ... don't forget the online coupons. :)

:thumb:

www.pizzahut.com

:hmmm: i wonder if they'll bring a ice cold pitcher of beer with the pie?

|Zach| 09-17-2004 05:59 PM

I have had really good experiences with Pizza Hut Online. They do a good job.

KcMizzou 09-17-2004 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazarus
:hmmm: i wonder if they'll bring a ice cold pitcher of beer with the pie?

I've always thought a liquor store that delivers would be a great idea. It'd cut down on drunks making beer runs, and I'm sure people would gladly pay the price...

I imagine there must be some law that keeps it from happening. (And yet, drive-through liquor stores are just fine.. :shake: )

KcMizzou 09-17-2004 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
I can get liquor delivery. When I'm feeling really lazy... or have a broken leg... or no driver license... I've been known to order groceries delivered from Basha's. They'll bring me booze, too (I've done it).

No kidding? Seems like it'd be more common. That's the first I've ever heard of it..

Ultra Peanut 09-17-2004 06:03 PM

Huh. I don't care for Pottery Barn.

Skip Towne 09-17-2004 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
I can get liquor delivery. When I'm feeling really lazy... or have a broken leg... or no driver license... I've been known to order groceries delivered from Basha's. They'll bring me booze, too (I've done it).

If anybody on the internet would know that, it would be you.

go bo 09-17-2004 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
No kidding? Seems like it'd be more common. That's the first I've ever heard of it..

probably different laws in arizona...

being a western state, i'd expect pretty loose restrictions on guns and booze... :rolleyes:

Mr. Laz 09-17-2004 06:11 PM

Quote:

I've always thought a liquor store that delivers would be a great idea. It'd cut down on drunks making beer runs, and I'm sure people would gladly pay the price...

I imagine there must be some law that keeps it from happening. (And yet, drive-through liquor stores are just fine.. :shake: )

i think its a big hassle too

if they deliver pizza and beer then a certain % has to be food or they need a different liscense.

the person delivering the beer has to be 21 ... they have to check ID ...

:shrug:

maybe it's just a pain in the butt?

KcMizzou 09-17-2004 06:14 PM

Quote:

i think its a big hassle too

if they deliver pizza and beer then a certain % has to be food or they need a different liscense.

the person delivering the beer has to be 21 ... they have to check ID ...

:shrug:

maybe it's just a pain in the butt?

Maybe so.... and if it were strictly a liquor store... half their customers might be passed out by the time they get there.

Mr. Laz 09-17-2004 06:25 PM

Quote:

Maybe so.... and if it were strictly a liquor store... half their customers might be passed out by the time they get there.

ROFL ROFL

yea and i dont know if they could afford to be strictly beer.

are they gonna pay a delivery guy to sit their 24 hours a day even when people aren't order beer at 10 am in the morning?

would they just deliver from noon to midnight?

don't know if all beer deliver is feasible ... prolly has to be mixed with something else.

Rain Man 09-17-2004 06:28 PM

Pizzas are a good market for e-commerce. They're flat, so they don't jam the printer after they're e-mailed to you.

Mr. Laz 09-17-2004 06:30 PM

btw ...

i got the pizza in 18 minutes... they have a little popup window with a clock counter so you can see just how long it takes.

the pizza had the right topping etc that i order.

two thumbs up :thumb: :thumb:

KcMizzou 09-17-2004 06:31 PM

Quote:

btw ...

i got the pizza in 18 minutes... they have a little popup window with a clock counter so you can see just how long it takes.

the pizza had the right topping etc that i order.

It really does work well... we order online from work all the time...

|Zach| 09-17-2004 06:32 PM

Quote:

Its interesting Laz, on top of being able to choose your exact order a lil easier I have found that my pizza has actully tasted better when ordered online for whatever reason.

I am glad it works out for you to...I have also trie Papa Johns online and they have a pretty good system but Pizza Hut is better IMO.

Mr. Laz 09-17-2004 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
Its interesting Laz, on top of being able to choose your exact order a lil easier I have found that my pizza has actully tasted better when ordered online for whatever reason.

maybe the online orders are made by the Manager because they are something extra and nobody is really assigned to them?

or it could be just because it's easy and your mind likes "easy" better :)