ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Winston mad at the Fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264770)

Molitoth 10-07-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8988576)
**** you dude. The line has been nails, it's the clown behind center that's the problem.

But when the clown behind center won't get removed, what is the point in having anyone else be "nails"?

petegz28 10-07-2012 02:59 PM

Bill Maas just said Winston was wrong and that the fans weren't cheering Cassel being hurt but that finally the change they have wanted would come. Said the fans have been buying tickets and for the last 4 years have been sold a line of "stuff", though he wanted to say shit.

Gonzo 10-07-2012 02:59 PM

Mr. Winston, you can kindly GFY.
If the fans were cheering an injury, then yes. Go ahead and be a bitch. But I'm pretty sure they were cheering a possible end to the biggest piece of shit starting QB this franchise has ever seen. They were cheering a possible end to the madness that is "The Patriot Way" and they were cheering for the little fleck of light that they can just barely make out at the end of a 4 year long tunnel. You go ahead and whine and bitch about the fans that pay your ****ing salary. If that piece of shit walks on the field next week, they'll boo. If he goes down again, they'll cheer again. Kiss our collective asses for we haven't seen the possibility of a championship since 1993.

Fire Me Boy! 10-07-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8988512)
Matt Cassel didn't even get injured ffs. He finally got hit hard enough to excuse himself from embarrassment.

He didn't want to be in the game today, and he found a way out. The same thing happened last year on his mysterious hand injury.

If Cassel would've broken his neck or something, then yes... you DON'T cheer.

This is kinda how I feel. I didn't cheer, but it makes me very, very suspicious when he goes down with a hit that doesn't look particularly vicious.

I'm not generally a conspiracy theorist, but ti could easily be a face-saving move - they can bench him (at least for a game or two) and see what happens with Quinn, all while saying "Matt got hurt."

If Quinn does well, they can say he earned the spot and his right to continue to lead the team. If he tanks, they can go back to Cassel and probably not get as much crap from fans/media.

http://imageshack.us/a/img145/6446/27972086.jpg

Deberg_1990 10-07-2012 02:59 PM

Winston making a case that Cassel is the most fragile minded QB in the NFL.

and someone else was right, dude hasnt been here long enough to understand the mentality of the average Chiefs fan.

rocknrolla 10-07-2012 03:00 PM

I doubt the fans were cheering Cassel being hurt, but just for the opportunity to see a change. Unfortunately it was under these circumstances. Cassel should have been yanked after the half and never been hurt.

Easy 6 10-07-2012 03:00 PM

Like most, i'm glad he wasnt hurt severely, like carted off bad & as glad as i was to see quinn in there, i wont stand behind cheering injuries

But, Winston, you havent been here long enough to call ANY fans out, you just shut the **** up & be glad we arent riding YOUR ass... forty. years. of frustration was on display, thats all... you just ****ing DEAL WITH IT.

Uncle_Ted 10-07-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 8988556)
**** Matt Cassel and his feelings.

This has nothing to do with his "feelings" and everything to do with classless people cheering a head injury :banghead:

WilliamTheIrish 10-07-2012 03:00 PM

Winston's the player rep. He's a mouthpiece.

Messier 10-07-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 8988584)
Bill Maas just said Winston was wrong and that the fans weren't cheering Cassel being hurt but that finally the change they have wanted would come. Said the fans have been buying tickets and for the last 4 years have been sold a line of "stuff", though he wanted to say shit.

How does Maas know the intention behind cheering?

milkman 10-07-2012 03:00 PM

I don't want to see Cassel hurt.

I want to see him humiliated.

O.city 10-07-2012 03:00 PM

STH'ers have continually went out there to see this team get blown out at home because of shitty QB play and awful management.

He needs to call out the whole team for being energized when Cassel went down I guess.

Valiant 10-07-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8988555)
Classy behavior for them? How about for yourself, maybe? How about in the name of the fanbase, in general?

That is like asking a rape victim to be classy when confronted by the person that raped them constantly..

Fans have every reason to show their displeasure.. The rest of the country can **** off.. They have no idea about being a KC sports fans.. Royals and Chiefs havent done shit in decades..

Mother****erJones 10-07-2012 03:00 PM

I didn't cheer that Matt was hurt I cheered bc I want a different QB

notorious 10-07-2012 03:00 PM

I hated the cheering, but this pile of shit franchise has DRIVEN the fanbase to get excited in sick ways by not pulling that garbage off the field before he was injured.