ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet The Hootie thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255055)

pr_capone 01-15-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega (Post 8297956)
Hootie will bring peace, justice, security and freedom to his new empire.

Does Hootie's post mean that he is gonna remove his arm from up your ass and working your mouth like a puppet?

Frazod 01-15-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8297948)
I don't. I think he's always been a productive member of the board.

I think there's a productive member buried in there somewhere. Unfortunately, it's surrounded by a woefully insecure attention whore punk who's more concerned with convincing people how cool/smart/knowledgeable he is than anything else.

Seriously, bumping a two year old thread featuring a chat session with Clay where he was pimping Eli Manning? Is he that hard up for validation and respect?

burt 01-15-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega (Post 8297956)
Hootie will bring peace, justice, security and freedom to his new empire.

Damn, where do I sign up to Hootieplanet?

Phobia 01-15-2012 12:43 PM

Nothing is ever Hootie's fault. Evar! I've dealt with the guy long enough to understand that. Every single mod understands that. Was it a ticky-tack ban? Absolutely. But he was living under ticky-tack rules and he failed. Should we have allowed him back from several bans in 2011? Obviously not. That was a mistake and I'll own it. Half the mods were on the fence and half didn't want him back. I decided to play the nice guy and I screwed up. Obviously, the "short-leash" experiment was a bad idea as well. We learned from it.

Hootie is banned. He's welcome to discuss it with Kyle for as long as Kyle is willing to respond. But I'm not debating Hootie from the grave. Friend him on facebook. Go find another place to meet up with Hootie. Hootie is banned. He doesn't have a place here any longer.

Frazod 01-15-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burt (Post 8297971)

Not sure, but when you do, I have a list of people you can take with you. :)

L.A. Chieffan 01-15-2012 12:44 PM

How will we survive without hootie?

burt 01-15-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8297973)
Nothing is ever Hootie's fault. Evar! I've dealt with the guy long enough to understand that. Every single mod understands that. Was it a ticky-tack ban? Absolutely. But he was living under ticky-tack rules and he failed. Should we have allowed him back from several bans in 2011? Obviously not. That was a mistake and I'll own it. Half the mods were on the fence and half didn't want him back. I decided to play the nice guy and I screwed up. Obviously, the "short-leash" experiment was a bad idea as well. We learned from it.

Hootie is banned. He's welcome to discuss it with Kyle for as long as Kyle is willing to respond. But I'm not debating Hootie from the grave. Friend him on facebook. Go find another place to meet up with Hootie. Hootie is banned. He doesn't have a place here any longer.

Frazod 01-15-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8297973)

Hey, Phil, I'm ready to post the final DOTY poll. Is the month-long thing still in effect?

burt 01-15-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8297975)

I bet you do.

Frazod 01-15-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 8297976)
How will we survive without hootie?

Thank God we still have you!

SAUTO 01-15-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8297831)
Personally, I think Hootie contributes quite a bit to this board, and I've never really had a problem with him. If this was my message board, there are a handful of completely useless posters that I'd ban without thinking twice about it, long before banning Hootie. But, I didn't create this place, and I respect the opinions of the other mods.

I just don't see how DaFace (not Phobia) could have made it any clearer. Again, DaFace (not Phobia) specifically told him that people would try to get him going. Maybe billay started it, and maybe he started it in multiple threads, but it ended with Hootie following billay around to multiple threads and starting shit, instead of putting billay on ignore and/or not responding to him or carrying it into other threads.

but phobia (not daface) banned him.

L.A. Chieffan 01-15-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8297975)

Haha how witty!

Mr. Flopnuts 01-15-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8297984)
Hey, Phil, I'm ready to post the final DOTY poll. Is the month-long thing still in effect?

yeah. And so are the week long ones. My baby, unless overruled. If people want to be pissed about this one, they can be pissed at me.

L.A. Chieffan 01-15-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8297987)
Thank God we still have you!

you know you can't quit me

Frazod 01-15-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8297992)
yeah. And so are the week long ones. My baby, unless overruled. If people want to be pissed about this one, they can be pissed at me.

So when do the week bans go into effect for the Final Four? I'm sure Saul wants to know.