ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Bernard Pollard-Another former Chief saying the chiefs don't wanna win (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264650)

ShowtimeSBMVP 10-04-2012 12:57 PM

Bernard Pollard-Another former Chief saying the chiefs don't wanna win

http://www.610sports.com/topic/play_...udioId=6063673

All you can do is laugh at this point. "The chiefs don't make the moves necessary to improve the team, chiefs wont spend the $ to get great players"

T-post Tom 10-04-2012 01:03 PM

Bernie said that he was offended when Haley used blue language (mf) while coaching him. Coaches do that? Shocking.

J Diddy 10-04-2012 01:03 PM

**** Bernard Pollard.

BigMeatballDave 10-04-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 8976811)
**** Bernard Pollard.

Do you think he's wrong?

Chiefspants 10-04-2012 01:06 PM

That low blow on Brady is why this franchise is in the position it is today. What's now hilarious about that game is that Cassel could only manage seven point win against Huard and company. Heck, that game was four yards away from going into overtime.

Micjones 10-04-2012 01:06 PM

I'm so jealous of all the rings he's won since leaving Kansas City.

The Franchise 10-04-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 8976817)

So you have to have a ring to have an opinion about this organization?

He's in a better position to get one where he's at....then he was here.

dallaschiefsfan 10-04-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

And how each team he's played on want to lock him up to a long-term contract. Oh wait...

Micjones 10-04-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8976825)
So you have to have a ring to have an opinion about this organization?

He's in a better position to get one where he's at....then he was here.

The point he was trying to make was about winning.
He hasn't won anything significant since leaving Kansas City.

mcaj22 10-04-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

and just think Pollard has a more realistic of a chance to win a super bowl than the talent rotting on the Chiefs- Hali, Flowers, Charles, DJ will never even win a playoff game in a Chiefs uniform during the prime of their careers so at least Pollard is in a position to win and be competitive, and that's really all you want as a player and can ask for as a fan.

Chiefnj2 10-04-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 8976840)

AFC Championship game last year. Would have won it if Evans caught the ball. KC hasn't sniffed that since '93.

The Franchise 10-04-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

He knows what a playoff win feels like.

mcaj22 10-04-2012 01:18 PM

Pollard has won division titles, playoff games, etc since leaving KC.

and he's only 27 with a 3 year extension with the Ravens. So a 3 year window before he's 30 to win a Super Bowl.

He will get there before Tamba, Charles, Flowers, DJ etc ever even sniff another winning season as Chiefs. If ever in the prime of their careers.

So yes, I'd say Pollard is in a very significant position to make his opinion and it has a lot of value to describe how this franchise is currently being run and how others think of it around the league.

DaWolf 10-04-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8976815)
Do you think he's wrong?

He's not wrong. But I didn't take anything he said as a shot. He got to the Chiefs at a time when everything was in flux and rebuilding, and he admits he still needed to mature and that getting cut helped give him a kick in the butt he needed. It would obviously be a difference going from the rebuilding of Herm and Carl to the remodel of Pioli and Haley to a maturing product in Houston with a stable coach and front office and the same thing in BMore with a stable coach, front office, and veteran players. The Ravens are established, players have won in the postseason, and they're building on that. Vs the Chiefs, who are still trying to establish an identity.

I liked listening to Pollard. Good interview...

Micjones 10-04-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8976842)
and just think Pollard has a more realistic of a chance to win a super bowl than the talent rotting on the Chiefs- Hali, Flowers, Charles, DJ will never even win a playoff game in a Chiefs uniform during the prime of their careers so at least Pollard is in a position to win and be competitive, and that's really all you want as a player and can ask for as a fan.

He won't though. No worries.

Micjones 10-04-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8976843)
AFC Championship game last year. Would have won it if Evans caught the ball. KC hasn't sniffed that since '93.

They give rings out for losing that game?

DaneMcCloud 10-04-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Yeah and that's all his fault

:facepalm:

If the Ravens win the Super Bowl this year, what will be your excuse then?

Chiefnj2 10-04-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 8976854)
They give rings out for losing that game?

It's so much better to not have won a playoff game since '93 than it is to reach the AFC Championship game last year and have a decent shot this year.

Micjones 10-04-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8976844)
He knows what a playoff win feels like.

1 playoff win last year.
Incredible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8976856)
Yeah and that's all his fault

:facepalm:

If the Ravens win the Super Bowl this year, what will be your excuse then?

They won't.

And where did I say it was all his fault?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8976861)
It's so much better to not have won a playoff game since '93 than it is to reach the AFC Championship game last year and have a decent shot this year.

Waves at the strawman.

Straight, No Chaser 10-04-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 8976804)
http://www.610sports.com/topic/play_...udioId=6063673

All you can do is laugh at this point. "The chiefs don't make the moves necessary to improve the team, chiefs wont spend the $ to get great players"

Sounds like he was "OK" with leaving when Pioli & Haley arrived. He liked Herm and Carl.

mcaj22 10-04-2012 01:24 PM

yo id be ****ing swinging from a ceiling fan in happiness if the Chiefs were even good enough to make it to the AFC Championship and lose. **** it thats like 5 months of solid football from my favorite team.

Id consider that a successful season for the Chiefs. So yeah.

Chiefnj2 10-04-2012 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 8976867)
Waves at the strawman.

You said he hasn't won anything of significance. Winning a playoff game and getting to the AFC Championship game is significant, especially for a loser franchise like KC.

BigMeatballDave 10-04-2012 01:27 PM

I've never been a fan of his, and the talent he's around is likely masking his deficiencies, but he's been with 2 organizations since leaving the Chiefs.

Two organizations that are among the best in the NFL.

I'd say he knows a little something about winning, at this point.

Micjones 10-04-2012 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8976869)
yo id be ****ing swinging from a ceiling fan in happiness if the Chiefs were even good enough to make it to the AFC Championship and lose. **** it thats like 5 months of solid football from my favorite team.

Id consider that a successful season for the Chiefs. So yeah.

Of course I would, but that's beside the point.

The real point is...You can't have $8 and talk shit to the guy with $4.
If you're going to throw stones about winning you should probably have won something. Aside from 1 playoff game about 9 months ago, he hasn't won anything significant. But if 1 more playoff game makes for bragging rights, so be it.

Agent V 10-04-2012 01:28 PM

It really doesn't matter that he hasn't won a Super Bowl yet with Baltimore. They're in a better position to make championship runs for at least the next five years –– anybody can see that. He's seen the inner workings of the Chiefs' organization and the Ravens' organization, and that's his opinion. And he's right.

Oh, also, he and his team are going to shove a large, black-feathered dick in Pioli's butt in his team's house on Sunday afternoon. Again. I'm guessing he'll feel pretty validated after that.

Micjones 10-04-2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8976875)
You said he hasn't won anything of significance. Winning a playoff game and getting to the AFC Championship game is significant, especially for a loser franchise like KC.

His team LOST the AFC Championship game.
Since when do we dole out credit for appearances in post-season games?
Kansas City made an "appearance" in the Wildcard Round two years ago. Nobody bragged about that because we got rolled.

1 playoff victory since leaving Kansas City. 1. That gives him room to disparage Kansas City?

How many "significant" games did he win in Houston? A. None. He's not disparaging the Texans though. Pollard has an ax to grind with Kansas City. I can't understand why you guys can't see that.

Does that mean I'm happy with what Kansas City has done since 2008?
Abso-****ing-lutely not. But that also hasn't been argued.

morphius 10-04-2012 01:32 PM

I'd say that 90% of Chiefs fans here wanted to build through the draft, so I'm not going to fault the philosophy we are trying to follow. The big issues are that you can't miss on the draft, you still need to plug gaps with FA's and you can't have you 1 big time, over priced FA be Cassel.

Micjones 10-04-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief103182 (Post 8976890)
It really doesn't matter that he hasn't won a Super Bowl yet with Baltimore. They're in a better position to make championship runs for at least the next five years –– anybody can see that. He's seen the inner workings of the Chiefs' organization and the Ravens' organization, and that's his opinion. And he's right.

It should be noted that this is a significantly more nuanced point than the one he made. Just saying...

Micjones 10-04-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8976882)
I've never been a fan of his, and the talent he's around is likely masking his deficiencies, but he's been with 2 organizations since leaving the Chiefs.

Two organizations that are among the best in the NFL.

I'd say he knows a little something about winning, at this point.

He's been on one good team (for one year) since he left.
Come on man.

htismaqe 10-04-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 8976900)
Kansas City made an "appearance" in the Wildcard Round two years ago. Nobody bragged about that because we got rolled.

1 playoff victory since leaving Kansas City. 1. That gives him room to disparage Kansas City?

How many "significant" games did he win in Houston? A. None. He's not disparaging the Texans though. Pollard has an ax to grind with Kansas City. I can't understand why you guys can't see that.

He's not the only one with an ax to grind. Gee, I wonder why that is? :hmmm:

Chiefnj2 10-04-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

He's not disparaging the Texans though. Pollard has an ax to grind with Kansas City. I can't understand why you guys can't see that.

Did you even listen to the interview? He doesn't have an axe to grind. He's happy as hell to be playing for a first class organization. He isn't bitter or angry in the least bit.

TEX 10-04-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Axe or no axe - he's right.

Micjones 10-04-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8976925)
He's not the only one with an ax to grind. Gee, I wonder why that is? :hmmm:

You're right. Wouldn't have anything to do with being cut.
:rolleyes:

Dave Lane 10-04-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 8976810)
Bernie said that he was offended when Haley used blue language (mf) while coaching him. Coaches do that? Shocking.

**** you Pollard. Offended by the f-word? **** off!!

Chiefnj2 10-04-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 8976935)

If Rosie O'Donnell dumps you and then you end up dating Emma Stone, do you have an axe to grind, or are you one happy mother****er?

saphojunkie 10-04-2012 01:48 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/D6xoiI2ttT0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

htismaqe 10-04-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 8976935)

I said he's NOT the only one. There's a lot of people out there that have problems with the current regime in KC and some of them have never played in KC.

:hmmm:

COchief 10-04-2012 01:51 PM

Jesus, a three minute plug for some stupid iphone game, do yourself a favor and skip to around 2:45.

Micjones 10-04-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8976926)
Did you even listen to the interview? He doesn't have an axe to grind. He's happy as hell to be playing for a first class organization. He isn't bitter or angry in the least bit.

I did. Most players would've deflected that question.
He took an opportunity to potshot the organization because he's still bitter about being cut (incidentally he mentions being cut).

That's the long and the short of it.

Is this a winning organization? Nope.
Are the Ravens in better position? Yep.

Does 1 playoff win in 3 years constitute bragging rights?

Does he sound bitter currently? No.
Does he sound bitter about the past? Yes.

OnTheWarpath15 10-04-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8976956)
I said he's NOT the only one. There's a lot of people out there that have problems with the current regime in KC and some of them have never played in KC.

Stop making sense.

Micjones 10-04-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8976956)

There are also players who don't, but I suppose the dissenting opinions are more pertinent to the discussion?

saphojunkie 10-04-2012 01:53 PM

Why are people suddenly protective of the Chiefs regime? Pollard, to me, has a very specific point of view:

He came in basically with Flowers, Carr, and Page. He watched as the Chiefs did not hold together their secondary, which was very promising. Pollard has become a very good safety for the Ravens, which is more than I expected from him. I'd LOVE to have him back SS spot, playing next to Berry.

Micjones 10-04-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8976940)
If Rosie O'Donnell dumps you and then you end up dating Emma Stone, do you have an axe to grind, or are you one happy mother****er?

One can be happy with their current situation and still be bitter about the past. If you don't believe that, you've never dated a woman in your life.

htismaqe 10-04-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 8976969)
There are also players who don't, but I suppose the dissenting opinions are more pertinent to the discussion?

What does that have to do with anything? We're talking about Bernard Pollard.

OF COURSE he has an axe to grind. He got cut for no good reason.

MANY, MANY people in the NFL, not associated with the Chiefs, think that was a STUPID move.

TEX 10-04-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 8976972)
Why are people suddenly protective of the Chiefs regime? Pollard, to me, has a very specific point of view:

He came in basically with Flowers, Carr, and Page. He watched as the Chiefs did not hold together their secondary, which was very promising. Pollard has become a very good safety for the Ravens, which is more than I expected from him. I'd LOVE to have him back SS spot, playing next to Berry.

He's good because they keep him within his skill set. It's called good coaching. It puts players in the best position to succeed. It's a concept that's lost in KC...

saphojunkie 10-04-2012 01:58 PM

He didn't say he was offended by the language. He was offended by being talked to like that. He said, "The style that Haley had coaching. You're not gonna get in my face and 'mother-F' me and think I'm not gonna say nothing. Like I told him, when I was there, and I told Pioli, 'I have kids, and I don't talk to them that way, so you're gonna be speak to me that way.'"

It was a respect issue, not a language issue.

COchief 10-04-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 8976969)

Cassel doesn't count, he was given 63 mill without any fear of anyone ever challenging his position.

Watch the games buddy, how many players do you see giving everything they got for this coach and GM?

Micjones 10-04-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8976981)

You just alluded to other players not 5 minutes ago.
You should probably make up your mind.

Quote:

Thanks for acknowledging that fact.

Quote:

MANY, MANY people in the NFL, not associated with the Chiefs, think that was a STUPID move.
Let's not pretend he's Troy Polamalu.
His best seasons came after leaving Kansas City.
And he certainly hasn't been a world-beater since joining the Ravens.

saphojunkie 10-04-2012 02:01 PM

He needs to come back and undo what he has done.

You're on notice, Matt Cassel's knee...

B_Ambuehl 10-04-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 8976972)

That's one thing annoying about this fanbase. They did that with Herm too. When Herm was hired Jets fans came over here and told yall exactly what would happen. Nobody wanted to hear it. When Hackoli was hired Whitlock et. al said exactly what he was. Nobody here wanted to hear it. Clark thinks he can do whatever he want because he has enough loyal sheep. If Chiefs fans were more like Jets fans (getting Wayne Hunter run outta town after one bad season of play) maybe it wouldn't take so long for bad moves to be dealt with appropriately.

OnTheWarpath15 10-04-2012 02:09 PM

Who gives a shit if he has an axe to grind?

He's right. That's all that matters here.

DaneMcCloud 10-04-2012 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8976981)

It WAS a stupid move. Almost as stupid as cutting Jason Babin before training camp.

Pioli's a ****ing worthless dickfoot.

gblowfish 10-04-2012 02:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Maybe Pollard will go all Brady on Cassel. I have a Bernard Pollard Fan Club Shirt at home. Might have to break it out this week for the game.

BigMeatballDave 10-04-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 8976923)
He's been on one good team (for one year) since he left.
Come on man.

This is his second season in Baltimore.

He was in Houston when they beat the Chiefs in '10.

If you want to coddle this franchise, go over to Arrowhead Pride.

htismaqe 10-04-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 8976998)
You just alluded to other players not 5 minutes ago.
You should probably make up your mind.

I alluded to other players because there are other players that have said similar things to Pollard. You were trying to deflect, pure and simple.

Bernard Pollard had the audacity to speak up and for that, he was cut. Just like Brian Waters.

This regime is a fraud, why you would want to put yourself in this position I have no idea. You must be a masochist.

Chiefnj2 10-04-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 8976965)
I did. Most players would've deflected that question.
He took an opportunity to potshot the organization because he's still bitter about being cut (incidentally he mentions being cut).

I didn't notice a potshot. He talked about clashing with Haley. He talked about the Ravens having a completely different approach to practice and the game. You can see those things when the Ravens take the field and when KC takes the field. You can see those things by the offseason moves of the organizations (Rice v. Bowe). You can see the difference in facilities between the clubs. He said KC wasn't going to win a bidding war for a player.

htismaqe 10-04-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B_Ambuehl (Post 8977006)
That's one thing annoying about this fanbase. They did that with Herm too. When Herm was hired Jets fans came over here and told yall exactly what would happen. Nobody wanted to hear it. When Hackoli was hired Whitlock et. al said exactly what he was. Nobody here wanted to hear it. Clark thinks he can do whatever he want because he has enough loyal sheep. If Chiefs fans were more like Jets fans (getting Wayne Hunter run outta town after one bad season of play) maybe it wouldn't take so long for bad moves to be dealt with appropriately.

The Jets fans that came here were patronizing assholes. That's why nobody wanted to hear it.

They didn't come here and say "Herm sucks, you'll hate him."

They came here saying "oh, you poor things. We feel so sorry for you." and then went back to their Jets forum and laughed at us.

**** them.

Deberg_1990 10-04-2012 02:24 PM

If only Pioli had not dumped the genious that is Chan Galiey.

Oh wait......

Discuss Thrower 10-04-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 8976810)

Yet you could hear him clear as a bell dropping MF'er on a Texan player two years ago through a parabolic mic.

BigMeatballDave 10-04-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8977016)
It WAS a stupid move. Almost as stupid as cutting Jason Babin before training camp.

Pioli's a ****ing worthless dickfoot.

I thought Babin became a FA after the 08 season?

Molitoth 10-04-2012 02:33 PM

Pollard was a beast on special teams during his rookie season.

T-post Tom 10-04-2012 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 8977056)
Yet you could hear him clear as a bell dropping MF'er on a Texan player two years ago through a parabolic mic.

How dare Bernie disrespect a player like that! How uncivilized! I bet that other player doesn't talk to his own kids that way!

FAX 10-04-2012 02:37 PM

The Bernard Pollard you hear in a radio interview is not the same Bernard Pollard on the field of play. Nor, in this case, is it the same Bernard Pollard the Chiefs cut 3 years ago.

FAX

R8RFAN 10-04-2012 02:38 PM

Cheaps are the cheapest org in the NFL.... Yall always get 2-3 players away and they never will pay to get over that hump.If you had a decent QB you would be leading the west and would win the west this year.

Discuss Thrower 10-04-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8977080)
Cheaps are the cheapest org in the NFL.... Yall always get 2-3 players away and they never will pay to get over that hump.If you had a decent QB you would be leading the west and would win the west this year.

I thought we went over this back in Week 1: it's worth your while to troll us when we aren't already using your talking points.

The Franchise 10-04-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 8977035)
Maybe Pollard will go all Brady on Cassel. I have a Bernard Pollard Fan Club Shirt at home. Might have to break it out this week for the game.

Maybe he can do that.....Quinn will come in and lead us to an 11-5 record (while missing the playoffs)....in turn we'll franchise tag Quinn and then trade him to another team for a 2nd round pick.

R8RFAN 10-04-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 8977086)
I thought we went over this back in Week 1: it's worth your while to troll us when we aren't already using your talking points.

How in the hell can I troll you when my team is worse than yours

Deberg_1990 10-04-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8977077)
The Bernard Pollard you hear in a radio interview is not the same Bernard Pollard on the field of play. Nor, in this case, is it the same Bernard Pollard the Chiefs cut 3 years ago.

FAX

It's cool. I respect his opinion because he was there in the locker room, but I don't agree with it. Coaches use foul language all the time. Big deal. Grow up, be a man and take it.

As for the player and decision to cut him...he obviously wasn't buying what Pioli and Haley were selling, so they made an example of him. Happens all the time.

He's not a bad player. But he's not a great one either. His being cut has no bearing really on the Chiefs situation right now.

DaneMcCloud 10-04-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8977067)
I thought Babin became a FA after the 08 season?

He played for Herm in 2008. He was unceremoniously cut by Pioli without even attending training camp.

GREAT move.

Discuss Thrower 10-04-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8977094)
How in the hell can I troll you when my team is worse than yours

I'm not saying you can't, but when you rehash the same shit half the membership here has already stated since 2009 it washes you out.

Find a new narrative!

Micjones 10-04-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8977037)
This is his second season in Baltimore.

I wasn't counting this season. It's still ongoing, yes?
They're certainly a good team thus far, but we should probably wait to see how things pan out before we crown them one month into the year.

Quote:

He was in Houston when they beat the Chiefs in '10.
That was a post-season game?

Quote:

If you want to coddle this franchise, go over to Arrowhead Pride.
My opinions of Pollard's interview has jack and shit to do with the Chiefs.

Titty Meat 10-04-2012 02:51 PM

Bernard Pollard was cheeks in Kansas City

htismaqe 10-04-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 8977114)
My opinions of Pollard's interview has jack and shit to do with the Chiefs.

Uh huh.

Micjones 10-04-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8977043)
I alluded to other players because there are other players that have said similar things to Pollard. You were trying to deflect, pure and simple.

And again, those aren't the only other players with valuable opinions.
I suppose they are though if you're trying to make your point.

Quote:

This regime is a fraud, why you would want to put yourself in this position I have no idea. You must be a masochist.
In what position exactly?

R8RFAN 10-04-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 8977112)
I'm not saying you can't, but when you rehash the same shit half the membership here has already stated since 2009 it washes you out.

Find a new narrative!

I will as soon as the matt cassel sucks threads stop

saphojunkie 10-04-2012 02:58 PM

Oh my god there is some reerunation in this thread.

You people should actually listen to the interview instead of spouting off opinions based on a WILDLY misleading thread title and a few incorrect posters.

Micjones 10-04-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8977127)
Uh huh.

Or you could explain for me the point you think I was trying to make.
Don't worry, I'll wait...

Rasputin 10-04-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 8977139)
Oh my god there is some reerunation in this thread.

You people should actually listen to the interview instead of spouting off opinions based on a WILDLY misleading thread title and a few incorrect posters.

THIS. Bernard Pollard never said Chiefs don't want to win. What he was getting at is that the Chiefs don't know how to win.