ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***Official Pioli Media Tour Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265286)

Micjones 10-17-2012 08:05 AM

***Official Pioli Media Tour Thread***

Pioli's slated for interviews today with both the Star and 610 Sports.

The Star interview is around Noon.
He'll talk with "The Big Show" sometime after 3.

Thoughts on what we'll get from him?
Will the KC media hold his feet to the fire?

Most of us will be at work and won't have access to the live interviews.
Post the gems in this thread, please.

KCUnited 10-17-2012 08:08 AM

A lot of "I'm not going to get into that..." when it comes to the banner and his contract talks.

malachi47000 10-17-2012 08:16 AM

You know that everyone of the interviewers were given questions they weren't allowed to ask in return for having him speak on their show. Anything that comes close he will dodge. I would be surprised if any of these interviews offer any kind of information that we don't know already.

Fish 10-17-2012 08:17 AM

Any idea what times?

Molitoth 10-17-2012 08:18 AM

If you got only 1 question to ask Scott Pioli today in these interviews, what would it be?

Here is mine:
When you watch Matt Cassel play quarterback and see his lack of pocket awareness, his lack of calm/leadership, and his inability to go through WR progressions... how can you justify attaching your reputation to a player that does not have anywhere NEAR the skillset to compete in the quarterback race that has developed to be the standard in todays NFL?

I REALLY want to know HOW Scott Pioli doesn't watch and see how terrible Cassel is at QB.

HemiEd 10-17-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9023611)
If you got only 1 question to ask Scott Pioli today in these interviews, what would it be?

Here is mine:
When you watch Matt Cassel play quarterback and see his lack of pocket awareness, his lack of calm/leadership, and his inability to go through WR progressions... how can you justify attaching your reputation to a player that does not have anywhere NEAR the skillset to compete in the quarterback race that has developed to be the standard in todays NFL?

I REALLY want to know HOW Scott Pioli doesn't watch and see how terrible Cassel is at QB.

That is pretty much it, Matt Cassel, as almost everything else but the hiring of RAC as head coach is collateral damage.

HemiEd 10-17-2012 08:26 AM

So Scott, after RAC failing miserably as a head coach in Cleveland, what made you think he would be successful in KC being a HC and a DC at the same time?

tooge 10-17-2012 08:30 AM

does it bother you that people are finally realizing that Tom Brady made the patriot way and you are being called a fraud?

Hammock Parties 10-17-2012 08:31 AM

http://i.imgur.com/epLMf.gif

Lprechaun 10-17-2012 08:32 AM

I would ask what airline he likes best and then pick Jet Blue and tell him to just get on the plane and never come back. Interview over. The fans would go nuts and it would be viral. I dont care anymore what he thinks about Cassel, Crennel, this organization or the Patriot way.

Coogs 10-17-2012 08:33 AM

Scott, after 4 years on the job, the best players on this team are still leftovers from the Peterson Era. Charles, Bowe, Albert, Flowers, Johnson, and Hali. Why is that?

Discuss Thrower 10-17-2012 08:34 AM

Official Scott Pioli media tour AKA The Kansas City Press Association Softball Tournament.

Micjones 10-17-2012 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9023646)
Scott, after 4 years on the job, the best players on this team are still leftovers from the Peterson Era. Charles, Bowe, Albert, Flowers, Johnson, and Hali. Why is that?

That's not entirely true, but I would say the majority of the team's best players are from the previous regime.

Messier 10-17-2012 08:37 AM

He'll be on with Petro too.

Coogs 10-17-2012 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 9023652)
That's not entirely true, but I would say the majority of the team's best players are from the previous regime.

Houston and Berry show promise... but they are not better than the six listed yet.