ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs 2012 Dexter McCluster touches thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262599)

Pasta Little Brioni 09-11-2012 07:39 AM

I can just see the grimace on multiple poster's faces after every catch and first down he makes.

Hammock Parties 09-11-2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 8900870)
mccluster was in on 3rd and 1 at 1:38 PM on sunday

That's because they were running the no huddle.

He wasn't part of the play. It was a QB sneak.

BossChief 09-11-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8900929)
I liked him pre-draft but I don't think he's shown anything in the NFL. He's been bad against good teams and good against bad teams. Thats ****ing Cassel. Would you spend a first round pick on Cassel?

JFC

Dalton was a ****ing rookie and Cassel is 30 years old.

Reerun_KC 09-11-2012 01:41 PM

Bawahahahahahahaha

So now if you line up on the field and you dont get the ball youre not part of the play...

All those years of football I played, all the coaches I had, all the kids I have taught football over time, it only matters if you are part of the play...

I dont think I have heard anything more pathetic in my life. CP's child molester never ceases to amaze us with his football knowledge.

Hammock Parties 09-11-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8901673)
So now if you line up on the field and you dont get the ball youre not part of the play...

All those years of football I played, all the coaches I had, all the kids I have taught football over time, it only matters if you are part of the play...

He jogged about 3 steps as soon as the ball was snapped.

Didn't run a route, didn't block anyone, wasn't a decoy...

He wasn't part of the play.

BossChief 09-11-2012 01:44 PM

Why do you keep calling him a child molester?

I can see having spirited arguments, but don't you think that's a little over the line?

Lets say someone came on here and called you a child molester 5 or 6 times...how would you take that?

Reerun_KC 09-11-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8901682)
He jogged about 3 steps as soon as the ball was snapped.

Didn't run a route, didn't block anyone, wasn't a decoy...

He wasn't part of the play.

YET he was in on the play... I guess since you never played the game, you dont understand the concepts.

Hammock Parties 09-11-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8901711)
YET he was in on the play... I guess since you never played the game, you dont understand the concepts.

He was on the field because NO ONE left the field due to the hurry up offense. They didn't have a desire to change the package.

This isn't hard to understand...

Reerun_KC 09-11-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8901718)
He was on the field because NO ONE left the field due to the hurry up offense. They didn't have a desire to change the package.

This isn't hard to understand...

You dont know what they were desiring....

Man you spout some funky shit.

Hammock Parties 09-11-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8901724)
You dont know what they were desiring....

Man you spout some funky shit.

Pretty clear what they were doing, dumbass: keeping the defense from changing to a short yardage package so they could easily run a QB sneak.

Three7s 09-11-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8901686)
Why do you keep calling him a child molester?

I can see having spirited arguments, but don't you think that's a little over the line?

Lets say someone came on here and called you a child molester 5 or 6 times...how would you take that?

You think he cares?

Hammock Parties 09-11-2012 02:00 PM

Reerun can call me whatever he wants...Reerun is my Chiefs brother and I know he hates this franchise and the failures running it as much as I do....

Reerun_KC 09-11-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8901729)
Pretty clear what they were doing, dumbass: keeping the defense from changing to a short yardage package so they could easily run a QB sneak.

Wow that is some serious inside knowledge you have there...

Reerun_KC 09-11-2012 02:03 PM

So what was the play call before the sneak? And based on the results, what were there plans before the called the sneak?

BossChief 09-11-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8901742)
So what was the play call before the sneak? And based on the results, what were there plans before the called the sneak?

they didnt have much beef on the field and we no huddled to take advantage of that.