ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

bevischief 12-12-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9202884)
Happy Holidays - Fire Pioli - SOC

I like it. Book it.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-12-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9203052)
Happy Festivus - Saveourchiefs.com

ROFL Now if we're going to do multiple banners to display a long message, we could definitely do the airing of grievances.

Hammock Parties 12-12-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9203043)
You're not going to convince them. It's just going to further divide the fanbase. That's not what we want to do, is it? You're not going to put anything in a 25 character space that's going to convince some dumbass that T'eo isn't the guy. They're off their ****ing rocker.

I disagree. We've convinced a LOT of people that:

1. Scott Pioli needs to be fired.
2. Matt Cassel sucks.
3. Romeo sucks.

People have come on SOC and posted things like "I wanted to give these guys more time but now I am on board with your movement!"

There's basically nobody out there beating the drum that the Chiefs need to take a QB. Start beating it.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-12-2012 03:49 PM

GIVE US CHOCOLATE PAIN CLARK - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Dayze 12-12-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9203063)
ROFL Now if we're going to do multiple banners to display a long message, we could definitely do the airing of grievances.

"and now....the feats of strength"!

Hammock Parties 12-12-2012 04:01 PM

DRAFT A QB, RESTORE HOPE - SOC.COM

the Talking Can 12-12-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BourbonMan (Post 9203040)
I have watched him play.....And you should, you were there with me...you were Watching me...While I was Watching Geno play and F---ING YOUR MOM AT THE SAME TIME.

no, you haven't

you couldn't tell us a thing about him...but we'll be here if you google up something and want to pass it off as your own thoughts

patteeu 12-12-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9203112)
no, you haven't

you couldn't tell us a thing about him...but we'll be here if you google up something and want to pass it off as your own thoughts

I'm not sure that whatever time you spent watching the guy makes your opinion any more valuable than someone who's only seen a few highlights.

htismaqe 12-12-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BourbonMan (Post 9202783)
At this point..I don't know...Will have to wait and see what happens in the Combine...But I personally like more traditional QB's, rather than Hybrid's. I'm old school.

ROFL

Guy obviously hasn't seen Geno Smith play.

Hybrid?

ROFL

htismaqe 12-12-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9203027)
Right. So what's the point? How do we come across positively by running down this list of demands on what Clark should do with the Chiefs? Bench Cassel pretty much told him we wanted a quarterback. EVERYONE knows we need one. Let's just stay on point, reiterate the need to fire Pioli, and wrap this baby up.

If you're going to play the "what's the point" card, why do anything at all?

The decision on Pioli has been made, for better or worse.

If we're going down the "what's the point" route, might as well just sit on our thumbs and do nothing.

O.city 12-12-2012 04:51 PM

I think by hybrid he means something else.

Something of the epidermis type else

htismaqe 12-12-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9203043)
You're not going to convince them. It's just going to further divide the fanbase. That's not what we want to do, is it? You're not going to put anything in a 25 character space that's going to convince some dumbass that T'eo isn't the guy. They're off their ****ing rocker.

And you're not going to convince Clark.

We've made it perfectly clear that we want Pioli fired. 1 more banner isn't going to do shit.

htismaqe 12-12-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9203231)
I think by hybrid he means something else.

Something of the epidermis type else

That's what I was thinking.

He meant to say "mulatto" but didn't want to come off racist.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-12-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9203229)
If you're going to play the "what's the point" card, why do anything at all?

The decision on Pioli has been made, for better or worse.

If we're going down the "what's the point" route, might as well just sit on our thumbs and do nothing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9203233)
And you're not going to convince Clark.

We've made it perfectly clear that we want Pioli fired. 1 more banner isn't going to do shit.

That's the thing though. We have solid statistics, and hard numbers to back up sending Scooter and Romeo packing. They've completely ****ed this franchise. It's not unreasonable. But we go from saying "Bench Cassel" to "Fire Pioli" to "Draft a 1st round QB". What's next? "Put Coke machines on the concourses" or maybe "sign player x" Where does it end? And at what point do we start sounding like douchebags? Because so far, I think we've come across really well and been a positive force for the fanbase. I could see that changing if we start changing dynamics significantly.

Now all that said, I'm not dead set against it, and see the points everyone has made. I just don't tend to lean toward it thinking it's a good idea.

Groves 12-12-2012 05:14 PM

YOU WIN SOME, YOU LOSE 14. FIRE PIOLI. SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM