ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Have you ever used steroids, HGH, etc.? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274377)

Mr_Tomahawk 07-08-2013 03:27 PM

L-arginine

lcarus 07-08-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9798947)
oh yeah, this.

it made me a machine - no lie and no brag

Oh yeah, almost forgot to say...it made my balls suck up into my body a little bit.

Marcellus 07-08-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9798880)
I've used steroids...

....to help with some swelling after a major allergic reaction.

Those would likely have been catabolic steroids, not anabolic.

In other words they reduce muscle mass rather than build it.

http://www.examiner.com/article/anab...bolic-steroids

Back about 20 years ago I did a cycle of Deca and Test and it worked very well.

No interest in doing anything like that again but done in moderation, like most things, there is no major side effects. Problem is most people get carried away and use way more than they should.

Roids are psychologically addictive.

I would love to get my hands on some HGH though.

loochy 07-08-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9798949)
Lot of my buddies usd in HS football.
The ones that used/abused Test and Winstrol had nasty side effects. One had to get his bitch tits cut out. One dies years later after doing a small amount of coke. Autopsy said his heart was near twice the size of a normal heart. These guys did it carelessly and ignorantly. But they got HUGE.
The ones who did Decca didnt seem to have any problems at all.
I actually have had a cycle in my closet for nearly a decade. Never used it because I was worries my hair would fall out.

If your hair falls out on juice, it was going to fall out anyway. If you aren't prone to it, it won't fall out.

Also, you can use DECA ONLY and it won't bother your hairline anywhere near the way test or other steroids do. Enzymes convert deca into a less harsh substance that doesn't hit your scalp the same way the others do.

KCSPORTSNUT 07-08-2013 03:50 PM

FROM 1975 TO 1984 WINSTROL HORSE STEROIDS,SIDE EFFECTS VERY POOR JOINT LUBRICATION,SEVERE ARTHRITIS,BALL SHRINKAGE,DICK SHRINKAGE,EXTREME WEIGHT GAIN,VISION LOSS,HAIR LOSS AND BONE DENSITY ISSUES

Donger 07-08-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCSPORTSNUT (Post 9799010)
FROM 1975 TO 1984 WINSTROM HORSE STEROIDS,SIDE EFFECTS VERY POOR JOINT LUBRICATION,SEVERE ARTHRITIS,BALL SHRINKAGE,DICK SHRINKAGE,EXTREME WEIGHT GAIN,VISION LOSS,HAIR LOSS AND BONE DENSITY ISSUES

PROPENSITY TO TYPE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS ON CHIEFSPLANET?

loochy 07-08-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

FROM 1975 TO 1984 WINSTROM HORSE STEROIDS,SIDE EFFECTS VERY POOR JOINT LUBRICATION,SEVERE ARTHRITIS,BALL SHRINKAGE,DICK SHRINKAGE,EXTREME WEIGHT GAIN,VISION LOSS,HAIR LOSS AND BONE DENSITY ISSUES

apparently brain shrinkage too

In58men 07-08-2013 03:55 PM

I've used them for about 5 months, injecting into my buttocks. I didn't have any side effects, but I did notice little-to-know fatigue at the gym. My arms wouldn't hurt a bit, I felt like I could keep lifting and lifting. I enjoyed that feeling, then I grew up.

cosmo20002 07-08-2013 03:56 PM

Dayum, we got some Jose Cansecos up in here.

Marcellus 07-08-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9799016)
PROPENSITY TO TYPE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS ON CHIEFSPLANET?

LMAO

blaise 07-08-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

FROM 1975 TO 1984 WINSTROL HORSE STEROIDS,SIDE EFFECTS VERY POOR JOINT LUBRICATION,SEVERE ARTHRITIS,BALL SHRINKAGE,DICK SHRINKAGE,EXTREME WEIGHT GAIN,VISION LOSS,HAIR LOSS AND BONE DENSITY ISSUES

I get the feeling you were punching your keyboard.

Saul Good 07-08-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9798875)
No interest in test, but would love some HGH.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9798963)
Those would likely have been catabolic steroids, not anabolic.

In other words they reduce muscle mass rather than build it.

http://www.examiner.com/article/anab...bolic-steroids

Back about 20 years ago I did a cycle of Deca and Test and it worked very well.

No interest in doing anything like that again but done in moderation, like most things, there is no major side effects. Problem is most people get carried away and use way more than they should.

Roids are psychologically addictive.

I would love to get my hands on some HGH though.

What makes you so interested in HGH? It can't be difficult to get, can it?

beach tribe 07-08-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9798964)
If your hair falls out on juice, it was going to fall out anyway. If you aren't prone to it, it won't fall out.

Also, you can use DECA ONLY and it won't bother your hairline anywhere near the way test or other steroids do. Enzymes convert deca into a less harsh substance that doesn't hit your scalp the same way the others do.

This is all true. The stuff I have is not Decca.

And my entire family is full of bald men. I wanted to keep my hair as long as possible. I made the right call.
Im 33 and have a full head of hair. My brother decided to go for it. He is 28 and completely bald.
Decca is the way to go. I can get it, but have decided to wait till Im around 40.
I just cant justify it at this point, but would like to have an awesome beach body later in life. My body right now is decent. I have basically no body fat. I could use more mass, but can wait till it would benefit me more.

loochy 07-08-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9799049)
What makes you so interested in HGH? It can't be difficult to get, can it?

It's very expensive though...at least it was back in my day. Cheap chinese HGH could be purchased, but it was from cadavers.

loochy 07-08-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9799053)
This is all true. The stuff I have is not Decca.

And my entire family is full of bald men. I wanted to keep my hair as long as possible. I made the right call.
Im 33 and have a full head of hair. My brother decided to go for it. He is 28 and completely bald.
Decca is the way to go. I can get it, but have decided to wait till Im around 40.
I just cant justify it at this point, but would like to have an awesome beach body later in life. My body right now is decent. I have basically no body fat. I could use more mass, but can wait till it would benefit me more.

On the flip side, have you ever heard of Deca dick? You might want to stick a small dose of test with that.