ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Shawn Zobel on 610 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267113)

HolyHat 05-20-2014 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9157298)
I would love Alex Smith in KC....as Tyler Wilson's backup.

LMFAO

Ebolapox 05-20-2014 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 9156121)
Should sign Alex Smith and draft a QB in the 2nd round :facepalm:

ROFL

yep, apparently

RealSNR 05-20-2014 10:00 AM

Can't wait for some Alex basketcase to bump old posts where everybody shits on Alex.

Alex might have done a bit better than our expectations for one year, but that still doesn't take away what his trade represented-- a castration of Chiefs fans' hopes and dreams.

We said, "Not this time! We've done this shit too ****ing often. Time to roll the dice on a franchise QB! Take your backup QB trade and shove it right back up your own ass, Fate."

Fate said, "No. It's you who will take your dreams and shove those right back up YOUR own asses. You will not only trade for Alex Smith, but you will pay out the ass for him. And you will LIKE it. And as an added bonus, he'll give you hope only to shit it away in the most brutal way possible in the playoffs."

The trade is still a complete tragedy in terms of the emotional turmoil it caused.

Halfcan 05-20-2014 10:05 AM

The trade is still a complete tragedy in terms of the emotional turmoil it caused.

:deevee:

HolyHat 05-20-2014 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10640489)
Can't wait for some Alex basketcase to bump old posts where everybody shits on Alex.

Alex might have done a bit better than our expectations for one year, but that still doesn't take away what his trade represented-- a castration of Chiefs fans' hopes and dreams.

We said, "Not this time! We've done this shit too ****ing often. Time to roll the dice on a franchise QB! Take your backup QB trade and shove it right back up your own ass, Fate."

Fate said, "No. It's you who will take your dreams and shove those right back up YOUR own asses. You will not only trade for Alex Smith, but you will pay out the ass for him. And you will LIKE it. And as an added bonus, he'll give you hope only to shit it away in the most brutal way possible in the playoffs."

It will be interesting to see how he plays behind this line, against this schedule. I see this ending pretty bad.

L.A. Chieffan 05-20-2014 10:07 AM

Alex Smith exceeded everybody's expectations including Reid and Dorsey. Considering the amount of vitriol and speculation he had coming into this situation Id say he might have the one the best seasons of any QB last year. An extension worth about $55 mil guaranteed I'd say is justifiable.

HolyHat 05-20-2014 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 10640503)
Alex Smith exceeded everybody's expectations including Reid and Dorsey. Considering the amount of vitriol and speculation he had coming into this situation Id say he might have the one the best seasons of any QB last year. An extension worth about $55 mil guaranteed I'd say is justifiable.

His leading receiver was a RB. k bye.

TEX 05-20-2014 10:14 AM

Quote:

I think you should settle down, or is this one of those times for us to be upset because you say it is?

TEX 05-20-2014 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9157942)
One is available and his name his Geno Smith. He has ALL the tools you look for in a franchise QB. Just admit it inbred hillbillies, you don't like him cause he's black.

LMAO That's WHY the Jets signed Mike Vick...I don't like Geno Smith or Mike Vick because they both suck. I do like Russel Wilson though, do I get any points there?

RealSNR 05-20-2014 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 10640513)
I think you should settle down, or is this one of those times for us to be upset because you say it is?

This is one of those situations where blind homers of the Chiefs will proudly declare that their broken clocks were right twice a day and demand that people who hated the Alex trade eat crow.

You can choose to be upset by it or not.

BigMeatballDave 05-20-2014 10:24 AM

Quote:

LMAO Get over it. It happened. Move on.

BigMeatballDave 05-20-2014 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10640525)
This is one of those situations where blind homers of the Chiefs will proudly declare that their broken clocks were right twice a day and demand that people who hated the Alex trade eat crow.

You can choose to be upset by it or not.

I choose to NOT be upset about what I cannot change.

Suck it up.

Just Passin' By 05-20-2014 10:27 AM

Quote:

LMAO

Sad

RealSNR 05-20-2014 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 10640544)
LMAO

Sad

Matt Cassel

FlaChief58 05-20-2014 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10640567)
Matt Cassel

Pro bowl ;)