ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc Dead or Alive? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272293)

Fat Elvis 04-19-2013 10:51 PM

Alive.

He needs to be tried in a court of law just like everyone else.

LiveSteam 04-19-2013 10:52 PM

Everyone's drinking & got a buz going right?
GOOD

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PODZaaMTwfg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mother****erJones 04-19-2013 10:53 PM

The pissed off me would say kill that mother****er!

The rational me would say alive. And it's not even close. Keep him alive and well to get intelligence to help us figure this situation out. He's no good dead.

DaneMcCloud 04-19-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9606023)
GOOD

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PODZaaMTwfg" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Good lord

TribalElder 04-19-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9606007)
This is the dumbest post I've read today.

The man they captured today committed a terrorist act on American soil. Three innocent people were killed, scores lost arms and legs (some double amputees) and more than 200 were injured.

This man isn't famous, nor will he ever profit from his evil deeds. But it's important for the authorities to find out everything they can about him and his brother. Were they funded? Are there other bombs set around the city? Are there more people involved? Are they part of a network?

Capturing him alive will go a long way in answering these questions.

Your serious?

He is on every channel and will be for quite a while. We still see that loser from aurora Colorado looking dumb on tv at court appearances. the need for everyone to know the story drives these people to do stupid shit because they know when they get caught they will get medical attention, housed, and fed. Furthermore, they will be known around the world. They should be publicly humiliated and disposed of to save everyone the time and tax money. If that happened then the focus would return to the victims and away from the criminals. Unfortunately merica doesn't get down like that.

DaneMcCloud 04-19-2013 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9606032)
Your serious?

He is on every channel and will be for quite a while. We still see that loser from aurora Colorado looking dumb on tv at court appearances. the need for everyone to know the story drives these people to do stupid shit because they know when they get caught they will get medical attention, housed, and fed. Furthermore, they will be known around the world. They should be publicly humiliated and disposed of to save everyone the time and tax money. If that happened then the focus would return to the victims and away from the criminals. Unfortunately merica doesn't get down like that.

:facepalm:

Fritz88 04-19-2013 11:18 PM

Alive, extract info, chop his head off.
Posted via Mobile Device

CrazyPhuD 04-19-2013 11:21 PM

Where's the Prometheus option? Except instead of his liver regenerating every day it's his balls.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-19-2013 11:21 PM

If you kill him before you get answers you make a martyr out of him while forfeiting the potential for actionable intelligence. Put aside the part of your lizard brain that wants immediate vengeance and consider the entirety of the picture.

Fat Elvis 04-19-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9606032)
Your serious?

Stupid people like you are far more dangerous to America than any bomber or mass murderer. I say this without hyperbole. Hopefully this type of idiocy is few and far between, but I doubt it.

nstygma 04-19-2013 11:48 PM

Quote:

GOOD

what is he talking about? that Saudi who was getting a ride home?

TribalElder 04-19-2013 11:50 PM

I don't mind having a different opinion than most of you and I respect your viewpoint.

What information do you think we might extract from the suspect?

I'm guessing possible motive but does anyone think he is part of a bigger plan? Will he provide any information that could not already be found from searching his house and belongings?

Imon Yourside 04-20-2013 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9605954)
You want him dead or alive?

Poll options:
Yes
No

BIG WTF?

Seems legit! :D

Of course Alive, You can always kill him later.

Imon Yourside 04-20-2013 12:08 AM

Quote:

GOOD

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PODZaaMTwfg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ok I'm taking Monday off, can't wait for another good conspiracy theory! :D

jd1020 04-20-2013 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9606124)
I don't mind having a different opinion than most of you and I respect your viewpoint.

What information do you think we might extract from the suspect?

I'm guessing possible motive but does anyone think he is part of a bigger plan? Will he provide any information that could not already be found from searching his house and belongings?

The dude with the info is already dead.

I doubt they learn anything from this kid.