ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Sirius xm (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270168)

Titty Meat 02-18-2013 09:29 PM

Sirius xm

I know a few on here have it.

Holy.shit. The customer service ****ing sucks!

I signed up for the Online internet radio 14.99 a month I was told by the sales rep I would get NFL Sirius XM Channel 88.

So I log on and can't ****ing get it. I'm then told the only way I can get it is if I buy the stupid ****ing car player.

Is this true? How are you guys getting NFL Siriusxm?

Bowser 02-18-2013 09:32 PM

I was a customer of Sirius Satellite before the Sirius/XM merge. Ever since then, their customer service has sucked rotten cock.

Can't help you with the internet question. I only have it in the car. Good luck.

Titty Meat 02-18-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9414083)
I was a customer of Sirius Satellite before the Sirius/XM merge. Ever since then, their customer service has sucked rotten cock.

Can't help you with the internet question. I only have it in the car. Good luck.

The first asshole was a Jamaican dude he offered me a radio for 10 bucks. I declined.

The 2nd lady offered me one for 39.99

The "Manager" offered me one for 49.99

**** these people. I cancelled my account an hour after getting it but the funny thing is the music is still playing on my computer.

These guys make Scott Pioli and Time Warner Cable look brilliant.

stevenidol 02-18-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9414068)
I know a few on here have it.

Holy.shit. The customer service ****ing sucks!

I signed up for the Online internet radio 14.99 a month I was told by the sales rep I would get NFL Sirius XM Channel 88.

So I log on and can't ****ing get it. I'm then told the only way I can get it is if I buy the stupid ****ing car player.

Is this true? How are you guys getting NFL Siriusxm?

I had Sirius on my phone through their app for about a year which included the online player and I don't ever remember having the NFL channel.

I agree their customer service it terrible. If you cancel, make sure you get a confirm#. My sister had Sirius too and had called and cancelled and they still tried to charge her for the next cycle. She didn't have a confirm# and it was hell for her to get her money back.

And yes, You actually have to call and cancel. There is no online option, because the company sucks.

Kyle DeLexus 02-18-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenidol (Post 9414099)
I had Sirius on my phone through their app for about a year which included the online player and I don't ever remember having the NFL channel.

I agree their customer service it terrible. If you cancel, make sure you get a confirm#. My sister had Sirius too and had called and cancelled and they still tried to charge her for the next cycle. She didn't have a confirm# and it was hell for her to get her money back.

And yes, You actually have to call and cancel. There is no online option, because the company sucks.

All of this. I'm a big O&A fan, if not for that I would not have XM Sirius. Two members of my family had the same problem canceling that is mentioned above.

Shogun 02-18-2013 11:13 PM

Ive had such bad service at times by them I havent paid for subscription since 2009. Dead serious. If you bitch enough then they will throw free packages at you.

Bugeater 02-18-2013 11:18 PM

Customer service is a thing of the past across the board these days, especially with big companies. They figure for every customer they lose there's another sucker lined up to give them their money.

okcchief 02-18-2013 11:37 PM

The do have the worst customer service ever. There is no close second. I got the Internet package before I got it on my car. At that time every channel was on there. If you have a smartphone download that app. That's the way I always used it. I never logged it they the PC much.

okcchief 02-18-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus (Post 9414120)
All of this. I'm a big O&A fan, if not for that I would not have XM Sirius. Two members of my family had the same problem canceling that is mentioned above.

O & A is also the only reason I keep it.

stevenidol 02-18-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9414595)
O & A is also the only reason I keep it.

I only had it for Howard Stern.

Omaha 02-19-2013 08:34 AM

I have it and I absolutely love it. I tried to get a second radio for my wife's car for Mother's Day a few years ago. I called several times and I couldn't get anyone on the phone who was competent enough to take my order. That's the only time I've ever needed to call their customer service so it's no big deal to me.

As bad as they are, I'll never go without it. The product is just too good.

Omaha 02-19-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenidol (Post 9414664)
I only had it for Howard Stern.

I hate that douche. I've had it for about 10 years and I've never listened to his show. I can't believe they pay him so much.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-19-2013 08:39 AM

Prayers Sent.

Hang in there man.

wazu 02-19-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9414949)
Prayers Sent.

Hang in there man.

LMAO

Fishpicker 02-19-2013 08:56 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XM_Satellite_Radio

Quote:

In contrast to its high-quality broadcasts, Sirius/XM's customer service has drawn fire from some state governments. In October 2010, Richard Cordray, Ohio's Attorney General, began investigating complaints regarding Sirius XM's policies on billing, customer solicitation as well as subscription renewals and cancellations. The company informed shareholders of the probe shortly thereafter. According to news reports, Arizona, Connecticut, Tennessee, Vermont, and the District of Columbia have expressed interest in participating in the inquiry.
Quote:

In a report obtained in March 2011, The Better Business Bureau reported receiving over 4500 complaints against Sirius XM in the preceding 36 months, around half of which regarded the company's billing and collection practices.

In Missouri, some people registered on the state's do-not-call list have complained about receiving repeated calls from Sirius XM workers or agents after cancelling their subscriptions. Some Florida customers have reported being billed for automatic renewals of accounts they had canceled. Further, Sirius XM was sued in federal court by a customer accusing it of deceptively raising prices.
wow, how bad does customer service have to be to get an Attorney General involved?

I haven't subscribed to XM since 2007 or '8. Both the transceivers I bought quit working after a few months. I wanted to listen to O&A for a couple hours a day. it wasn't worth hundreds of dollars.