ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games **** The Official XBox One Discussion Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279053)

Mr. Plow 07-17-2014 06:57 AM

My oldest went out yesterday & bought himself an Xbox One. He got Titanfall & something else. He seems to enjoy it so far.

I must be getting to old for video games because I had no desire to even walk down the stairs to see the console or games once he got it set up.

007 07-17-2014 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10750663)
My oldest went out yesterday & bought himself an Xbox One. He got Titanfall & something else. He seems to enjoy it so far.

I must be getting to old for video games because I had no desire to even walk down the stairs to see the console or games once he got it set up.

You finally got to old?

Mr. Plow 07-17-2014 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10750666)
You finally got to old?

I don't know. It's either that or that there just isn't anything out for either console that excites me. Titanfall looked cool, but I wouldn't have bought a console to play it.

I wasn't planning on even looking at consoles until either Xmas time this year or spring next year because this round of console wars just doesn't do much for me.

I tried to convince him to wait & save his money because he's going to want a car in the next year or so, but he had a friend that got an Xbox One that convinced him games were more important than transportation.

Mav 07-19-2014 01:00 PM

Titan fall. Blah

New World Order 07-19-2014 01:05 PM

Quote:

That's exactly how it is for me. The only game I really go back and play when I need to kill time is MW 2 for the PC.

Although I do want to try DayZ.

Mav 07-19-2014 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 10754814)
That's exactly how it is for me. The only game I really go back and play when I need to kill time is MW 2 for the PC.

I think Destiny will rejuvenate me. I want another game like Kingdoms of Amalur, our fable.

Valiant 07-20-2014 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 10754814)

Mw2 is my favorite. Mainly it had the best maps and coding for online.

Bo2 was cclose but got worse each patch.

Trying bf4 since I got a deal on it. But those games are meant for a pc imo.

will get destiny.

My friends are slowly going away from playing and just sleeping the whole time.

Jerm 08-06-2014 08:42 AM

Any good trade offers going on right now towards an XB1?

Wanna hop on that Madden bundle...

Mav 08-06-2014 01:09 PM

You feel that? This is the calm before the storm!

Mav 08-06-2014 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 10755671)
Mw2 is my favorite. Mainly it had the best maps and coding for online.

Bo2 was cclose but got worse each patch.

Trying bf4 since I got a deal on it. But those games are meant for a pc imo.

will get destiny.

My friends are slowly going away from playing and just sleeping the whole time.

I went back to mw3. My buddy then mentioned to me about all the glitches. I was like holy shit when I started researching. Sad. I love those maps

kcxiv 08-06-2014 02:39 PM

Quote:

never to old. im going to play until the nurses at the old folks home tell me that i cant lol

Hays 08-06-2014 03:11 PM

Yep Madden Bundle is what is making me get the xbox one.

007 08-06-2014 05:19 PM

not a bad deal at all if you were getting madden anyway and wanted to upgrade your console.

Jerm 08-06-2014 07:54 PM

Can't wait for that Master Chief collection....so sick....

Mav 08-06-2014 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10798016)
never to old. im going to play until the nurses at the old folks home tell me that i cant lol

Right?

Anyong Bluth 08-12-2014 07:47 PM

This is awesome. It's such an unnecessary pain in the ass that more manufacturers don't support a greater array of codecs, containers, and formats.

Typically, the only makers who did support stuff were tiny never heard of companies- mostly from Asia, typically China. It was a stopgap solution, often trading build quality and refinement of features in exchange for playback ability.

This is a big deal for MS as Sony will almost certainly not be following suit, as they are in part a content / media creator, and have a stake in controlling how media and content is delivered or accessible.

Quote:

BGR

The Xbox One is about to become movie pirates’ best friend

The Xbox One just got an incredibly cool feature that you won't see on the PS4

By Brad Reed
Tuesday August 12, 2014, 4:35 PM

Microsoft announced a huge new update to the Xbox One on Tuesday and it included a full-scale video player capable of supporting just about any kind of file you can think of, including including .avi, .jpg, .gif, .mov, .mp3, .mpeg, .wma and .wmv files. Ars Technica’s Peter Bright was particularly struck by one codec mentioned that he says could be of great use to people who like watching pirated movies and TV shows: MKV containers.

FROM EARLIER: Microsoft continues to outpace Sony with another huge Xbox One update.

“While MKV is a rarity in the world of explicitly authorized video, it’s quite abundant in the murky world of pirated TV shows,” he writes. “Native MKV support will make watching this content substantially easier on the Xbox One.”

Couple this with the fact that the Xbox One will gain support for DLNA streaming through home network devices — which will let the Xbox stream content from devices being played on Windows PCs and other devices — and you’ve got a pretty sweet new media player that both gamers and movie pirates should absolutely love.

We don’t think that Microsoft will be promoting its console as a piracy box, of course, but we can’t imagine the company would complain if these new features helped it boost sales among the torrent-watching crowd.

SOURCE:
ARS TECHNICA

The Xbox One just got an incredibly cool feature that you won't see on the PS4

bishop_74 08-12-2014 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10814240)
This is awesome. It's such an unnecessary pain in the ass that more manufacturers don't support a greater array of codecs, containers, and formats.

Typically, the only makers who did support stuff were tiny never heard of companies- mostly from Asia, typically China. It was a stopgap solution, often trading build quality and refinement of features in exchange for playback ability.

This is a big deal for MS as Sony will almost certainly not be following suit, as they are in part a content / media creator, and have a stake in controlling how media and content is delivered or accessible.

OMG it works!!!!

007 08-12-2014 09:13 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/X-U2g99Y8_Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Valiant 08-14-2014 01:53 AM

Sigh, the console bitchiness the generation is reeruned.

The consoles are like 98% the same.
"

I hear xbox does not have any exclusives, they suck compared to sony.

They have not bought or created a new IP in forever.

All they do is copy sony, never vice versa

Well, halo and gears is overrated I only play single player like uncharted?

They were going to have drm, unlike sony.

They are not game creator friendly, disregard overdrive.

Kinect sucks, you have to pay for multiplayer, blah blah blah.
"

My lord it is getting dumb. They are basically the same. Last generation there was a difference, this one? Holy ****. Now wii? there is a reason why most developers are staying away.

Then the dumb one, consoles are better pc's. Disregard the fact for awhile that they have been pcs for a couple generations and copy everything from them.

ShowtimeSBMVP 08-15-2014 10:32 PM

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/m37sVEgJrOA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This game is gonna be good.

Valiant 08-15-2014 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 10822559)
<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/m37sVEgJrOA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This game is gonna be good.

Hopefully, tech demos like that have taught me to be cautious.

While I want games to use kinect more, I use the shit out of it in bf4. It seemed too smooth in the video.

Hopefully they pull it off, basically minecraft to the next level.

kcxiv 08-16-2014 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10814531)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/X-U2g99Y8_Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow, just started playing Tomb Raider on the PC. and holy smokes the game is clean graphics are awesome too. All i can say is WOW. Best 7 bucks i spent in a while. haha

New World Order 08-16-2014 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10823630)
Wow, just started playing Tomb Raider on the PC. and holy smokes the game is clean graphics are awesome too. All i can say is WOW. Best 7 bucks i spent in a while. haha

Switching to PC is one of the best decisions I have ever made. All the crying about frame rate, resolution etc... isn't a problem on PC.

Oh yeah, MGS 5 on pc!

kcxiv 08-16-2014 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 10823675)
Switching to PC is one of the best decisions I have ever made. All the crying about frame rate, resolution etc... isn't a problem on PC.

Oh yeah, MGS 5 on pc!

price drop on pc games at times are insane too. You really cant beat it.

ShowtimeSBMVP 09-02-2014 10:08 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Minecraft?src=hash">#Minecraft</a> comes to <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/XboxOne?src=hash">#XboxOne</a> 9/5. <a href="http://t.co/6RLVjwPv6P">http://t.co/6RLVjwPv6P</a> <a href="http://t.co/sGLUROd2s4">pic.twitter.com/sGLUROd2s4</a></p>&mdash; Xbox (@Xbox) <a href="https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/507016743811047426">September 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

kcxiv 09-02-2014 11:52 PM

So Tomb Raider just ended up being a timed exclusive. yay

007 09-09-2014 06:19 PM

Not a bad deal for the xbox crowd.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/...o_BuyOnline_S3

$399 for xbone + $50 gift card + free game

Mr. Plow 09-09-2014 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10898131)
Not a bad deal for the xbox crowd.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/...o_BuyOnline_S3

$399 for xbone + $50 gift card + free game

I'm in the boat of which one to buy first (PS4/Xbox One). Leaning towards the PS4 since my oldest already got the Xbox One, but this is a pretty good deal.

007 09-09-2014 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10899226)
I'm in the boat of which one to buy first (PS4/Xbox One). Leaning towards the PS4 since my oldest already got the Xbox One, but this is a pretty good deal.

damnit you have to get the PS4 so we can play online again.

Mr. Plow 09-10-2014 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10899237)
damnit you have to get the PS4 so we can play online again.

I'm planning on getting both. Neither console jumps out at me as so much better than the other, and there are games I'd like to play on both. Since my oldest already has the Xbox One, I'll likely get the PS4 first since I can already play on the Xbox. Who knows though. I've still got a ways to go before I start even thinking about it.

Mr. Plow 09-15-2014 08:42 AM

http://news.xbox.com/2014/09/games-m...join-microsoft

Today is an incredibly exciting day for our team as Mojang and the Minecraft franchise join Microsoft. Minecraft is one of the most popular video games of all time, with more than 100 million downloads, on PC alone, from players since its launch in 2009. Minecraft inspires millions to create together, connects people across the globe, and is a community that is among the most active and passionate in the world.

Our relationship with Mojang began when we initially talked to the team about bringing Minecraft to the console. Minecraft quickly became the top online game on Xbox Live, with over two billion hours played on Xbox 360 in the last two years. That working relationship set the ground work for other opportunities. We’ve long seen the incredible potential of Minecraft.

At Microsoft, we believe in the power of content to unite people. Minecraft adds diversity to our game portfolio and helps us reach new gamers across multiple platforms. Gaming is the top activity across devices and we see great potential to continue to grow the Minecraft community and nurture the franchise. That is why we plan to continue to make Minecraft available across platforms – including iOS, Android and PlayStation, in addition to Xbox and PC.

The Minecraft community is passionate and diverse, ranging across all ages and demographics. We respect the brand and independent spirit that has made Minecraft great, and we’ll carry on the tradition of innovation to move the franchise forward. Our investments in cloud, Xbox Live and mobile technology will enable players to benefit from richer and faster worlds, more powerful development tools, and more opportunities to connect with the Minecraft community.

We’re excited to confirm that MINECON will continue next year. We’ll look to create even more ways for the vibrant community of YouTuber’s, innovators, bloggers and players to connect with each other – both in person and online. We will have much more to share in the coming months.

The Minecraft team’s unique vision, creative energy and innovative mindset make them a perfect fit alongside our other global studios. Microsoft Studios includes 343 Industries, Turn 10 Studios, and Lionhead Studios just to name a few. These industry-leading game studios within Microsoft that have had great success with beloved games and massively popular franchises like Halo, Forza, and Fable. We’re excited to welcome Mojang to the Microsoft family and we are thrilled to support the success and longevity of Minecraft for years to come.

CoMoChief 09-15-2014 09:05 PM

Just saw on Facebook that GTAV will be released for XB1 and PS4 right before this Thanksgiving. (I think Nov 18th is release date).

Looks like I'll finally upgrade to the new console.

B_Razz 09-16-2014 07:41 PM

anyone been playing madden on live? i feel its been a lot better compared to recent years. easier to play d and offense is tough as well. Ive played online and had 4 close games so far and won 3 of them.

Jerm 09-20-2014 10:44 AM

Anyone know of a way to turn PSN cards/credit into XBox store credit?

Got $120 of PSN cards I don't need....

Valiant 09-20-2014 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 10930427)
Anyone know of a way to turn PSN cards/credit into XBox store credit?

Got $120 of PSN cards I don't need....

Sell to one of those giftcard buying sites. Not sure what the percentage difference is, guessing like 75 cents on the dollar?

If not, see on craigslist or on here if someone wants to buy it so you can just use cash.

Jerm 09-21-2014 08:28 AM

Yeah I put em on Craigslist....

Jerm 09-27-2014 03:14 PM

Forza Horizon 2 in a few days...can't wait, looks soooooo good.

Fire Me Boy! 10-04-2014 07:41 AM

Just ordered a One, as well as Madden 15 and Shadow of Mordor.

thabear04 10-10-2014 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 10979277)
Just ordered a One, as well as Madden 15 and Shadow of Mordor.

They have an all white XboxOne.

Fire Me Boy! 10-10-2014 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thabear04 (Post 10999773)
They have an all white XboxOne.

I sent it back. I stupidly didn't realize it wasn't backwards compatible. I have no interest in re-buying what few games I do play (or not playing Skyrim because it's not yet supported on XboxOne).

Valiant 10-10-2014 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 10999790)
I sent it back. I stupidly didn't realize it wasn't backwards compatible. I have no interest in re-buying what few games I do play (or not playing Skyrim because it's not yet supported on XboxOne).

FYI PS4 is not backwards compatible either.

Fire Me Boy! 10-10-2014 05:26 PM

**** The Official XBox One Discussion Thread ****

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 10999914)
FYI PS4 is not backwards compatible either.

Yep, already looked. I'll hold out for awhile. Maybe spend that money on a new TV instead.

007 10-23-2014 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 10498051)
Garden Warfare is getting its first free DLC (a-la Mass Effect 3 multiplayer) tomorrow. It has a lot of content, which you can see in the video below:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JMwT7pWNCAc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I tooted this game's horn a few weeks ago and I'll do it again: this game is sort of a combination of Team Fortress, ME3 Multiplayer and Battlefield, and is a lot of fun. Y'all should give it a chance.

This game is on sale on PSN for 20 bucks. Worth it?

Mr. Plow 10-23-2014 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11044888)

I would say so. It's a shooter game.

Valiant 10-23-2014 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11044888)

Yes, it is fun multiplayer shooter. None of the raging, each class is fun and complex. Tons of customizing. It is a very colorful and beautiful game.

Strictly multiplayer though. You will probably get destroyed until you level up your characters.

007 10-23-2014 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 11045616)
Yes, it is fun multiplayer shooter. None of the raging, each class is fun and complex. Tons of customizing. It is a very colorful and beautiful game.

Strictly multiplayer though. You will probably get destroyed until you level up your characters.

I'm thinking more for the kids than for me. I rarely like online unless it is online coop.

Mr. Plow 10-24-2014 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11045623)
I'm thinking more for the kids than for me. I rarely like online unless it is online coop.

Your kids will enjoy it. It's a fun game.

007 10-25-2014 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 11045813)
Your kids will enjoy it. It's a fun game.

very frustrated with the EA bullshit and the fact you can't play offline at all. Also, why exclude kids accounts from this game.

Valiant 10-25-2014 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11050101)
very frustrated with the EA bullshit and the fact you can't play offline at all. Also, why exclude kids accounts from this game.

It is a multiplayer fps..

As for the kids accounts, they should be able to play on xbox one online because of your gold account.

Perineum Ripper 10-25-2014 02:12 PM

I got a question for you more tech savvy guys

When I go to load a new game onto my Xbox1 it takes forever..I am loading off a disc not downloading off the interwebs..I will hear the disc spin up and it will run for 10 minutes then stop..I will pause the installation then hit resume..it will spin up again..junp up from say 14% to 20% then I have to do it all over again..anybody else have this trouble

007 10-25-2014 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 11050173)
It is a multiplayer fps..

As for the kids accounts, they should be able to play on xbox one online because of your gold account.

I'm on PS4. Yeah, wrong thread but this is where the game talk is for this game.

It lets my older kids play fine but PSN blocks my youngest for some stupid reason. My real issue is the fact you can't play the game without having a separate EA account for each person and they have age limitations too. It is so damn stupid.

Valiant 10-25-2014 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 11050294)
I got a question for you more tech savvy guys

When I go to load a new game onto my Xbox1 it takes forever..I am loading off a disc not downloading off the interwebs..I will hear the disc spin up and it will run for 10 minutes then stop..I will pause the installation then hit resume..it will spin up again..junp up from say 14% to 20% then I have to do it all over again..anybody else have this trouble

I had that with the first time on launch, but not since. You hear the disc? Mine is quiet. I would contact MS support.

Valiant 10-25-2014 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11050570)
I'm on PS4. Yeah, wrong thread but this is where the game talk is for this game.

It lets my older kids play fine but PSN blocks my youngest for some stupid reason. My real issue is the fact you can't play the game without having a separate EA account for each person and they have age limitations too. It is so damn stupid.

ahh, that sucks. No problem with that on xbox one.

And with EAs new sports deal on xbox you can get even more.

007 10-25-2014 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 11050735)
ahh, that sucks. No problem with that on xbox one.

And with EAs new sports deal on xbox you can get even more.

Yeah but this is plants vs zombies for crying out loud. it doesn't have to be that complicated. LMAO

Valiant 10-25-2014 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11050853)
Yeah but this is plants vs zombies for crying out loud. it doesn't have to be that complicated. LMAO

It sounds more like a Sony problem.

It is still a fps first with online multiplayer and chat. That is why it has the age restriction.

kcxiv 10-27-2014 05:20 PM

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/...oxTrade_101314

That might be worth doing. Trading in your xbox360 or PS3 no matter how old it is as long as it works and get 100 bucks towards a new xbox1. Next month when they drop the kinect and sell for 349 plus 100 off. it might be worth it.

Jerm 10-30-2014 02:05 PM

Wondering which bundles Target will have Sunday for the price drop...had a couple of different ones give me opposite answers lol. Definitely picking one up...

Gravedigger 10-30-2014 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 11071720)
Wondering which bundles Target will have Sunday for the price drop...had a couple of different ones give me opposite answers lol. Definitely picking one up...

I picked up my Sunset Overdrive bundle on Tuesday for regular price and the manager from the 119th and Strang Line Gamestop told me over the phone that if I bring in my receipt after the price drop hits their systems they'll give me $50 back in however I paid for the system. That's nice of them, I pre-ordered it and they could've been corporate dickbags about the whole thing, but they weren't.

Jerm 10-30-2014 03:41 PM

Yeah I would've got it from GS but I have a huge amount on a Target gift card and they're impossible to do anything with except use it at Target...sucks...

Jerm 11-02-2014 05:26 PM

Picked up the Assassians Creed bundle today...if anyone wants to buy the Unity code it comes with, hit me up. I'll sell it and the Black Flag code for $60.

Mav 11-02-2014 09:45 PM

OP, can you update my user name, its mavs ace

Also anyone picking up Advanced Warfare let me know.

Mother****erJones 11-02-2014 10:35 PM

Has anyone played Sunset Overdrive?

AndChiefs 11-03-2014 06:18 AM

I'm getting one shortly as my 360 took a dump. Username UnknownNewbie

WhitiE 11-03-2014 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11080701)

Yeah, I'm enjoying it. There's a thread for it, just not a lot of posts

bishop_74 11-03-2014 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11080701)

Easily my favorite game on XBOX. Destiny was not as advertised, and Shadow of Mordor isn't my type of game. I can't stop playing SO though. I really enjoy all the bosses and different ways to kill them with all the different weapons so far.

Gravedigger 11-03-2014 12:00 PM

With the positive reviews of Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, I'll pick it up tonight. Sunset Overdrive is fun, but you have to get a bit into the game before the best unlockables are available so if you're patient it gets really good a few hours in. I've honestly been playing a ton of Minecraft on XBox One waiting for Master Chief Collection lol.

Mav 11-04-2014 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 11081614)
With the positive reviews of Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, I'll pick it up tonight. Sunset Overdrive is fun, but you have to get a bit into the game before the best unlockables are available so if you're patient it gets really good a few hours in. I've honestly been playing a ton of Minecraft on XBox One waiting for Master Chief Collection lol.

Advanced warfare is amazing.

AndChiefs 11-04-2014 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11083562)
Advanced warfare is amazing.

I'll be trying it out tonight.

Third Eye 11-04-2014 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 11081614)

What positive reviews are those? It's being scored worse than any other COD game other than Ghosts. Similar scores to Black Ops 2, which was hot garbage.

Gravedigger 11-04-2014 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Third Eye (Post 11084410)
What positive reviews are those? It's being scored worse than any other COD game other than Ghosts. Similar scores to Black Ops 2, which was hot garbage.

The 84 out of 30+ critic reviews on Metacritic, I haven't seen it scored lower than an eight on the sites I frequent most (Gametrailers, IGN, Kotaku, Gamespot, Polygon etc.)

Third Eye 11-04-2014 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 11084798)
The 84 out of 30+ critic reviews on Metacritic, I haven't seen it scored lower than an eight on the sites I frequent most (Gametrailers, IGN, Kotaku, Gamespot, Polygon etc.)

Relative to other COD games, that is low.

Gravedigger 11-04-2014 06:14 PM

No it's actually pretty high, Ghosts got trashed last year by those sites.

kcxiv 11-04-2014 06:22 PM

any fps game getting over and 80 is pretty decent.

Third Eye 11-04-2014 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 11084836)
No it's actually pretty high, Ghosts got trashed last year by those sites.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Third Eye (Post 11084410)

As I said.

KevB 11-05-2014 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 11060476)
http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/...oxTrade_101314

That might be worth doing. Trading in your xbox360 or PS3 no matter how old it is as long as it works and get 100 bucks towards a new xbox1. Next month when they drop the kinect and sell for 349 plus 100 off. it might be worth it.

Would like some quick feedback. I have an XBOX 360 with a bunch of games. I don't play nearly as much as I used to play, but my son plays a fair amount. I'm tempted by the deal above, but I'm concerned that the lack of backwards compatibility takes away game choices given my current library. Has it been worth it to flip over to XBOX One, and what did you do with your old 360 games? Gamestop trade-in?

Mr. Plow 11-05-2014 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 11087787)
Would like some quick feedback. I have an XBOX 360 with a bunch of games. I don't play nearly as much as I used to play, but my son plays a fair amount. I'm tempted by the deal above, but I'm concerned that the lack of backwards compatibility takes away game choices given my current library. Has it been worth it to flip over to XBOX One, and what did you do with your old 360 games? Gamestop trade-in?

Personally, I'm glad I've waited on a getting a new console. The games are slowly starting to come out for them so you'll see the options increase. As of right now, I don't know that there is a lot out right at this moment.

That deal has tempted me more than once though.

Mother****erJones 11-07-2014 06:30 PM

Going to get Sunset Overdrive tonight. Any last minute thoughts?

thabear04 11-07-2014 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11092224)
Going to get Sunset Overdrive tonight. Any last minute thoughts?

I was thinking getting ryse son of rome. Have you played it.

Mother****erJones 11-09-2014 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thabear04 (Post 11092742)
I was thinking getting ryse son of rome. Have you played it.

Got it cheap on eBay. It's good. I liked the story, although kind of short. Looks fantastic and is fun.

Played some sunset last night. So much fun. Glad I bought it.

Jerm 11-09-2014 12:51 PM

So apparently some Halo 5 MP beta footage has leaked and it appears ADS and sprint are in H5 MP......and with that, **** any interest I had in that game now.