ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Have you ever used steroids, HGH, etc.? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274377)

zigbazah 07-08-2013 05:16 PM

Yes and now I have boobs and no penis.

Mr. Laz 07-08-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9799075)
I didn't realize HGH was so expensive. How much are we talking?

just the HGH isn't that expensive

you can order it directly from the manufacturer pretty reasonable

the Doctor ups the price x5

2k for a year to 10k per year

(that is an old price ... i'm sure it's gone up in the last 5 years)

lewdog 07-08-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zigbazah (Post 9799175)
no penis.

Boating accident?

Sorter 07-08-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9799169)
Oh for sure. Definitely why there are so many who shouldn't be dabbling anywhere near this stuff do.

I have been training consistently for 10 years. I would definitely be able to handle a safer cycle and know what the **** I am doing. I think if I ever did it, I would much rather do a lower dose run for some longer duration gains than try a large dosed, concise cycle.

I just never found the need/desire to take them, although I know guys who did in both HS and college.

Rausch 07-08-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zigbazah (Post 9799175)
Yes and now I have boobs and no penis.

http://www.demotivationalposters.org...1221339257.jpg

Dunerdr 07-08-2013 05:17 PM

Ive never used, often thought about it. AlwAys told myself id never do it until i plateau'd hard but, ive managed to continue to push myself ill gain then recess. Then again i dont go for show i go for gains. 6 months ago i pushed myself to max 350 on bench and 225 on shoulder press. Im now workin 58 hrs A week just bought my first bouse and a baby due any day. To say the leAst my workout has suffered. Now ive got the next 6 weeks 10 hours a day workin outside in the oklahoma sun. If ever ill be tempted to use it will be on this rebound. Ive lost 10 lbs mostly muscle already. Repped 275 8 times today ready to bump my max before i lose it all. I did that taking adrenolyn pre workout-http://www.blackmarketlabs.com/store/products/adrenolyn-bul/

Rausch 07-08-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 9799183)
Ive never used, often thought about it. Im now workin 58 hrs A week just bought my first bouse and a baby due any day. If ever ill be tempted to use it will be on this rebound.

I'm not following the logic here...

Chief_For_Life58 07-08-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Ive never used, often thought about it. AlwAys told myself id never do it until i plateau'd hard but, ive managed to continue to push myself ill gain then recess. Then again i dont go for show i go for gains. 6 months ago i pushed myself to max 350 on bench and 225 on shoulder press. Im now workin 58 hrs A week just bought my first bouse and a baby due any day. To say the leAst my workout has suffered. Now ive got the next 6 weeks 10 hours a day workin outside in the oklahoma sun. If ever ill be tempted to use it will be on this rebound. Ive lost 10 lbs mostly muscle already. Repped 275 8 times today ready to bump my max before i lose it all. I did that taking adrenolyn pre workout-http://www.blackmarketlabs.com/store/products/adrenolyn-bul/

this post reminded me on those random responses on youtube videos and yahoo article comments where someone is like "I GAINED 50 POUNDS OF MUSCLE IN 10 DAYS AND AM .25% BODYFAT THANKS TO BLACKPOWDER TEST SUPERPUMP STRENGTH 5000XR. SHIPPING IS FREE WITH FIRST BOTTLE! TRY NOW!"

lewdog 07-08-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

I did that taking adrenolyn pre workout-http://www.blackmarketlabs.com/store/products/adrenolyn-bul/

I really hope you paid nothing near that for that pre-workout. There is nothing special in there and more than likely you just felt the insane amount of 300mgs caffeine! Caffeine...most underrated performance enhancer you can get for cheap.

'Hamas' Jenkins 07-08-2013 05:52 PM

I bet all you ****ers use aimbots, too.

Dunerdr 07-08-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9799169)
Oh for sure. Definitely why there are so many who shouldn't be dabbling anywhere near this stuff do.

I have been training consistently for 10 years. I would definitely be able to handle a safer cycle and know what the **** I am doing. I think if I ever did it, I would much rather do a lower dose run for some longer duration gains than try a large dosed, concise cycle.

I think its best to be deep into training like this before doing it for coordination purposes and not over doing your joints early on.

Dunerdr 07-08-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9799248)
I really hope you paid nothing near that for that pre-workout. There is nothing special in there and more than likely you just felt the insane amount of 300mgs caffeine! Caffeine...most underrated performance enhancer you can get for cheap.

Got it for 15-20 bucks a buddy of mine works a discount sport nutrition i usually get the hook up. I just take that stuff on monday or days i really need the extra boost. Im looking for something low caffine and low or no creatine id like to shake some water wieght. Anyone tried white flood or animal rage? Heard theyre low creatine. And sorry for the randomness in my original post i was coming out of the gym, txting and driving, and the adrenolyn rush.

Dunerdr 07-08-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9799194)
I'm not following the logic here...

I wont have much time until things slow down in the fall i will be tempted to juice to get back what ive lost. Ive got no intention of doing them.

lewdog 07-08-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 9799351)
Got it for 15-20 bucks a buddy of mine works a discount sport nutrition i usually get the hook up. I just take that stuff on monday or days i really need the extra boost. Im looking for something low caffine and low or no creatine id like to shake some water wieght. Anyone tried white flood or animal rage? Heard theyre low creatine. And sorry for the randomness in my original post i was coming out of the gym, txting and driving, and the adrenolyn rush.

I just usually buy whatever pre-workout is cheapest as well and isn't loaded with caffeine. I add my own bulk goodies to them as I want.

White Flood is very good and very cost effective. Can find 100 serving tubs for around $40. Creatine does not make you hold water though. I would have some Creatine Mono in the mix somewhere, it is cheap as dirt and works.

Rage has a ton of caffeine so I stay away from it. I don't need 200+ mgs of caffeine and I think it has close to 300mg per serving.

Rausch 07-08-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 9799353)
I wont have much time until things slow down in the fall i will be tempted to juice to get back what ive lost. Ive got no intention of doing them.

You have the debt of a new house, wife, and kid on the way.

You'll have plenty of anger and fuel to keep you motivated in the gym...