ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life For shits and giggles about Pioli (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266857)

Dave Lane 11-19-2012 10:19 PM

For shits and giggles about Pioli

I have a friend who is an astrologer and I told her about what we were doing to Pioli so she sent me this unsolicited and I found it interesting enough to share. Don't believe much in this stuff but it may portend good things for us so I will suspend logic for the moment.

This a quote from texts I got:

Holy crazzzeee he's got the Hitler aspect and more.... he could be a mafia hitman with this chart...

he's got a reallllleeeeee bad temper too. He has a really bad chart between now and the end of December and the worse from Nov 23 to Dec 8th which should be a really bad time for him, anyway just a prediction.

You never want to meet this man, he is seriously nutso. Hitler had nothing on this guy. And is chart is terrible right now. The first 6 months of 2013 look really really bad for him.

Dave Lane 11-19-2012 10:20 PM

We can only hope :)

MVChiefFan 11-19-2012 10:36 PM

Pioli...mostly shits...very few giggles.

FAX 11-19-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9135385)
I have a friend who is an astrologer and I told her about what we were doing to Pioli so she sent me this unsolicited and I found it interesting enough to share. Don't believe much in this stuff but it may portend good things for us so I will suspend logic for the moment.

Holy crazzzeee he's got the Hitler aspect and more.... he could be a mafia hitman with this chart...

he's got a reallllleeeeee bad temper too. He has a really bad chart between now and the end of December and the worse from Nov 23 to Dec 8th which should be a really bad time for him, anyway just a prediction.

You never want to meet this man, he is seriously nutso. Hitler had nothing on this guy. And is chart is terrible right now. The first 6 months of 2013 look really really bad for him.

Very interesting and crazzzeee, Mr. Dave Lane. And a great idea to have this done.

I wonder if she had the time Dr. Evil was born as well as his birth date? That can be very useful in conducting an accurate and detailed reading.

I'm going to find Dr. Evil's date and get my own reading done in order to confirm and reinforce your friend's effort. It could provide information vital when planning future SOC events!!!

FAX

Hammock Parties 11-19-2012 10:45 PM

Get this woman on camera saying these things.

DaWolf 11-19-2012 10:54 PM

If the worst is over on the 8th of December, that means he either gets canned right before the Browns game, or we win the Browns game...

listopencil 11-19-2012 10:54 PM

My dog told me that Pioli is Satan. But I just said, "Shut up, dog. We're Bronco fans."

FAX 11-19-2012 10:56 PM

Hmmm ... born March 31, 1965 (a very bad time to enter this zone of existence) in someplace called Washingtonville NY.

His Sun trine Moon aspect is definitely declining over the next few days and weeks ... pretty dramatically, too. That does not bode well and means he can look forward to more "rejection" than he's faced in the past.

Also, his Venus square or opposition Pluto is incredibly negative. Generally, this is interpreted as follows; "You are capable of being a great manipulator and are often caught up trying to make things appear a certain way. You are the one who suffers from this tendency the most. You tend to get tied down to a pattern of endless repetition in relationships. You have difficulty in letting go even when a situation is painful. " The intensity of this aspect is in sharp decline over the next few weeks. Not good for Dr. Evil's plans.

On top of all that, his Mercury transit sucks big time and declines as well. This would indicate (among other things) the inability to communicate with others around him. At all.

In summary, a quick look indicates he is in a world of crap and it's getting worse. An excellent trigger date seems to be 11/25/2012. That would be a good day to piss him off. He might strip naked and begin screaming like a large chicken or other fowl.

FAX

Phobia 11-19-2012 11:00 PM

Time to print up new SOC flyers.

Discuss Thrower 11-19-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9135385)

Ill be the goat: tell your astro ladyfriend to run a chart on a guy born at July 4 1988 20:18 central daylight time and see what she says. Guarantee she's wrong

Phobia 11-19-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9135484)
Ill be the goat: tell your astro ladyfriend to run a chart on a guy born at July 4 1988 20:18 central daylight time and see what she says. Guarantee she's wrong

I had my lady do it and she said he's a homersexerual lunatic with a borderline average IQ which makes him susceptible to boughts of depression and violent tendencies with his lovers.

tk13 11-19-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9135499)
I had my lady do it and she said he's a homersexerual lunatic with a borderline average IQ which makes him susceptible to boughts of depression and violent tendencies with his lovers.

Also, chronic diarrhea.

listopencil 11-19-2012 11:15 PM

Quote:

He can only get an erection during Chiefs games?

listopencil 11-19-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

homersexerual

Wait, I read that wrong. Is that French/Korean for "gay"?

Phobia 11-19-2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9135516)
Wait, I read that wrong. Is that French/Korean for "gay"?

My lady is from Branson.