ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Donate to abused Dunkin' Donuts workers (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273821)

Hammock Parties 06-14-2013 11:06 AM

Donate to abused Dunkin' Donuts workers

Awesome.

Watch the video. Watch this horrible woman abuse these people.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/juLHmG76P4Q?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Then give them money!

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/so...adar-and-nithi

Quote:

Short Summary

Hey, my name is Carl (from Austin/San Antonio Tx). Like many of you, I saw the youtube video of the treatment of these 2 employees of Dunkin Donuts by TaylorC, and I was horrified. More than horrifed, I was disgusted and outraged. And I can't believe they kept it together, so well. Most of us have had to deal with a difficult customer at one point in our career, but I'd say most peoples breaking points would have been reached by this.

I commend their cool, level heads. It takes some serious composure to stay cool under such a constant, beligerent attack. And to endure the most hateful of racial insults (starting at 6:50m in the video)...

I read that Abid is 18, recently graduated, and has aspirations of being a doctor. I haven't seen what Nithi's aspirations are, but I wanted to counterract this swarm of negativity that happened to these these two, by giving them a foot up in pursuit of their education and careers.

Disclaimer : I dont know either of these two. I havent left Texas in years, but I saw a chance to some really bad nasty bitter lemons into lemonade, and I'm hoping that enough people will support this endeavor.

What We Need & What You Get

Im trying to raise a minimum of $10,000, to be split equally between the Dunkin Donuts employees Abid and Nithi. These funds will go towards their educational aspirations. This is a flexible funding campaign, so I elected for all of it to go to them regardless of amount raised (but a lesser %age is collected by IndieGogo if we meet this goal).

The Impact

Nasty, bitter attacks from people like the woman in this video, can help jade people to the world around us and make us bitter.
I don't mean to sound completely CareBears over here, but we can counterract this poison by putting forth good deeds, righting some wrongs, and performing acts of random kindness. Any amount will help. $3, $5, $10, $20, $50 (+ a random act of kindness).

Please consider making a donation and pledging a random act of kindness to someone, somewhere. Note this on Twitter with hashtags #payitforward or #randomactofkindness

Other Ways You Can Help

If times are tough, you can still help. This campaign needs you to spread the word. Please tell your friends, your fb list, your Twitter feed, instagram hashtag #payitforward or #randomactofkindness with this address. Spread the good word.

Thank you, and be excellent to each other.

How They're Going to Get the Money

I wanted this to be a surprise. Rest assured, as the listed beneficiaries, Indiegogo will not release to anyone but them, and will verify their identifications. Basically, I was wanting to hit the goal first, then give them a call (or have a nearby local FL friend of mine go by and notify them) and let them know about the fundraising efforts. Please, please, lets keep this a surprise if possible (although that may not be at this point).

ptlyon 06-14-2013 11:10 AM

Um. What?

TambaBerry 06-14-2013 11:12 AM

No way, I've been abused like that at my crappy retail jobs before.

The Franchise 06-14-2013 11:24 AM

**** that ****.

Simply Red 06-14-2013 11:30 AM

welcome to the new American way of thinking - thanks to the marxist Obama.

TambaBerry 06-14-2013 11:32 AM

I really can't believe they are getting that much money.

nstygma 06-14-2013 11:34 AM

i looked up Dunkin Donuts Facebook Bitch and found a page about her, Taylor Chapman, and it even includes her home address

http://philly.barstoolsports.com/ran...pretty-at-all/

The Franchise 06-14-2013 11:34 AM

Apparently she's deleted her Facebook, Twitter....etc.

loochy 06-14-2013 11:36 AM

I guess you guys just donut know what it's like to be abused like that.

Rasputin 06-14-2013 11:37 AM

What a bitch. The only thing is that she made herself look like a bitch and Dunkin' Donuts look like good people.

Yep what a bitch.

She better be careful I know Dunkin' Donuts is a hot spot for st troopers & city cops to hang out. Karma is a bitch Bitch.

Stewie 06-14-2013 11:39 AM

I wonder what caliber of firearm she'd use if her boyfriend forgot his shirt?

Sannyasi 06-14-2013 11:40 AM

That shit is completely unbelievable to me. I don't know if I'd be able to hold it together if I was in that situation.

I mean, how hard is it to remember to give someone a receipt?

Dayze 06-14-2013 11:41 AM

give her a refund consisting of all pennies, and tell her to GTFO.

ThaVirus 06-14-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nstygma (Post 9751925)
i looked up Dunkin Donuts Facebook Bitch and found a page about her, Taylor Chapman, and it even includes her home address

http://philly.barstoolsports.com/ran...pretty-at-all/

"Hey, it's Steve Buscemi!"

(.. And under the pic of her and her fiancé)

"Dude, blink twice if you want me to call the police"

"I wonder if he got a receipt for her"

LMAO People are classic.

TambaBerry 06-14-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9751964)
"Hey, it's Steve Buscemi!"

(.. And under the pic of her and her fiancé)

"Dude, blink twice if you want me to call the police"

"I wonder if he got a receipt for her"

LMAO People are classic.

I liked "Do you even teeth?"

nstygma 06-14-2013 12:32 PM

heh someone suggested using poopsenders.com for her. i'd never heard of that one, what a great concept.

Rain Man 06-14-2013 12:45 PM

I just skimmed the video, but she took it herself? Did she think that she was making herself look good and Dunkin' Donuts look bad? It sure seems like she accomplished exactly the opposite.

It seems like if you made a video like this, you would watch it and ask yourself, "What will the average viewer think of this? What conclusions will they draw?" And then if you have an actual, measurable IQ you say, "I think I'll delete this video and never go back to this store again and maybe move because I'll be so ashamed of myself if I ever see any of these people on the street that I'll remove my reproductive organs right there on the street so humanity will know that I'm not going to reproduce another person like myself."

It seems like she didn't review the video before posting it.

Hydrae 06-14-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9752052)
I just skimmed the video, but she took it herself? Did she think that she was making herself look good and Dunkin' Donuts look bad? It sure seems like she accomplished exactly the opposite.

It seems like if you made a video like this, you would watch it and ask yourself, "What will the average viewer think of this? What conclusions will they draw?" And then if you have an actual, measurable IQ you say, "I think I'll delete this video and never go back to this store again and maybe move because I'll be so ashamed of myself if I ever see any of these people on the street that I'll remove my reproductive organs right there on the street so humanity will know that I'm not going to reproduce another person like myself."

It seems like she didn't review the video before posting it.

But she has a business degree! As if any business who sees this online would hire her. ROFL

Bwana 06-14-2013 12:49 PM

The guy should have reached over the counter, grabbed Seabiscuit by the hair and put some knots in her head. On a side note, is she related to Elway?

http://www.rememberthewater.com/images/SmilingHorse.jpg

Bump 06-14-2013 12:58 PM

That's nothing compared to what small town kansas folks did to employees at McDonalds 15 years ago.

People suck, they don't deserve any donations for putting up with that. wtf

In58men 06-14-2013 01:00 PM

It's their job to deal with customers like her. They shouldn't get a ****ing penny.

J Diddy 06-14-2013 01:01 PM

I started listening to it but after every other word was an f bomb, it got boring quickly.

TambaBerry 06-14-2013 01:04 PM

I think she needs to go back and film another video apologizing and admitting how stupid she is.

J Diddy 06-14-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9752083)
It's their job to deal with customers like her. They shouldn't get a ****ing penny.

Yeah, ain't nobody going to talk to me like that, or one of my employees. After the first f bomb, I'd explain to her how adults should talk. After the second I'd be throwing her out on the sidewalk.

Baby Lee 06-14-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9751935)
I guess you guys just donut know what it's like to be abused like that.

It seems like society is just getting cruller and cruller.

Canofbier 06-14-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9752112)
Yeah, ain't nobody going to talk to me like that, or one of my employees. After the first f bomb, I'd explain to her how adults should talk. After the second I'd be throwing her out on the sidewalk.

You didn't watch long enough to hear her call another employee a "sand ****er" and claiming that she must think she's tough shit after 9/11.

J Diddy 06-14-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9752120)
You didn't watch long enough to hear her call another employee a "sand ****er" and claiming that she must think she's tough shit after 9/11.

I stopped her after 20 seconds, which is where it would have been stopped in real life.

Rain Man 06-14-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9752135)
I stopped her after 20 seconds, which is where it would have been stopped in real life.

If you work there long enough, I'm sure you just get glazed over at this stuff.

ptlyon 06-14-2013 01:54 PM

Damn, now I'm hungry for some donuts & a couple obscene bitches

Baby Lee 06-14-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9752201)
If you work there long enough, I'm sure you just get glazed over at this stuff.

That's why you need to bavarian your routine on occasion to keep things interesting.

Hammock Parties 06-14-2013 01:56 PM

She certainly had her bear claws out.

kcxiv 06-14-2013 02:07 PM

lol, that bitch deserved to get her ass beat with a vacuum cleaner cord.

Ignorant bitch all over a ****ing receipt lol. She said in indiana shit like this dont happen! haha, Indiana.

kcxiv 06-14-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tambaberry (Post 9752091)
I think she needs to go back and film another video apologizing and admitting how stupid she is.

lol, it got so bad for her online, she had to delete her facebook page. lol Everyone went in on her.

Donger 06-14-2013 02:09 PM

Seems a bit old-fashioned, but I don't really eclair.

InChiefsHeaven 06-14-2013 02:11 PM

She like has like a business degree, and like you ****in' people like totally like crossed my line, and like I can't ****in' wait to like post this on like facebook...

...this is our future. Like, totally like stupid. And stuff.

Rasputin 06-14-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9752234)
lol, it got so bad for her online, she had to delete her facebook page. lol Everyone went in on her.

But she is from or lives in Florida.

So there is that...

mcaj22 06-14-2013 02:16 PM

her boyfriend has like 4 felony counts to his name. shes not even the worst one out of the two how sad is that

kcxiv 06-14-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9752247)
But she is from or lives in Florida.

So there is that...

She just lives there, she's from Indiana!

rockymtnchief 06-14-2013 02:17 PM

I hope the bitch spilled her drink in the Escalade daddy bought her for raising her junior college grades up to a C average. Paris Hilton is a less spoiled twat than her.

Marcellus 06-14-2013 02:21 PM

What a stupid ass bitch. She got what she deserved. Teh best part is she posted it and thought it was a good idea.

"I have already contacted my lawyer".

Yea I am sure a lawyer would be ready to sue over some donuts not received over a non receipt.

Bob Dole 06-14-2013 02:30 PM

Goodbye employment.

What a moron.

Sorter 06-14-2013 02:32 PM

People really need to check the Florida thread.

Pepe Silvia 06-14-2013 02:37 PM

It would be a miracle if they didn't spit in that bitchs strawberry mocha grande or whatever the ****?

ptlyon 06-14-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9752285)
People really need to check the Florida thread.

No

Sorter 06-14-2013 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9752301)
No

grrrrr

Rasputin 06-14-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 9752293)
It would be a miracle if they didn't spit in that bitchs strawberry mocha grande or whatever the ****?

Wouldn't have mattered to her she was going give it to her boyfriend any ways. What a lucky guy.

ptlyon 06-14-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9752316)
Wouldn't have mattered to her she was going give it to her boyfriend any ways. What a lucky guy.

What kind of fuqtard no balls sumbitch drinks strawberry mochas?

Pitt Gorilla 06-14-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

That was when I recognized her as a regular contributor to the DC forum.

Rasputin 06-14-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9752324)

Got me? Never heard of them before. Seems like some dumbass who has a bitch for a girlfriend and doesn't have the balls to stand up to her or break up with her. She may make a video of the breakup and post it on youtube.

WhiteWhale 06-14-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9752113)
It seems like society is just getting cruller and cruller.

No, society is just getting more and more exposed via the internet and mass media.

Assholes have always existed.

Marcellus 06-14-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 9752400)
No, society is just getting more and more exposed via the internet and mass media.

Watch out dude, something just flew over your head.

Garcia Bronco 06-14-2013 03:36 PM

I wouldn't put up with her cursing at me. I also wouldn't tolerate the video taping either.

rockymtnchief 06-14-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9752406)
I wouldn't put up with her cursing at me. I also wouldn't tolerate the video taping either.

Only if she was blowing me at the time.

Garcia Bronco 06-14-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockymtnchief (Post 9752409)
Only if she was blowing me at the time.

I kinda turned it off when she said she got "Her Lawyer" involved. No lawyer I've ever known is going to chase down a donut lawsuit for a reciept. It's not worth anyone's time.

Garcia Bronco 06-14-2013 03:45 PM

Oh look....she's from Florida.

Nuff said.

CleveSteve 06-14-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9752324)

For some reason, reading this put an image in my mind of Sam Jackson saying "It's a Strawberry Coolata Mutha ****a!"

jiveturkey 06-14-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 9752400)

This reminds me of a recent convo with my FIL. He's pretty much afraid of the world and thinks that violent crime is lurking behind every corner. When I told him and showed him that crime has been dropping like a mofo for years he just flat refused to believe it.

We're just exposed to way more shittyness even though there is probably less of it.

mikey23545 06-14-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9752425)
Oh look....she's from Florida.

Nuff said.

No, she's from Indiana...dumbass.

User Name 06-14-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9752264)
What a stupid ass bitch. She got what she deserved. Teh best part is she posted it and thought it was a good idea.

"I have already contacted my lawyer".

Yea I am sure a lawyer would be ready to sue over some donuts not received over a non receipt.

Jackie Chiles would. He got Cosmo Kramer free cafe lattes for life, even after he put the balm on.:thumb:

Rasputin 06-14-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9752488)
No, she's from Indiana...dumbass.

She lives in Florida. She contracted or is inflicted, diseased with the Florida strain.

Does there have to be any other explanation?

Save Indiana the embarrassment.

Chaunceythe3rd 06-14-2013 09:47 PM

Her best chance for future employment was probably at DD. Won't happen now.

Bugeater 06-14-2013 10:08 PM

I couldn't listen to more than a minute of that ****, and she should've been removed from the premises as soon as she started with the abusive language. And trying to weasel free food from a place under the guise of "I didn't get my receipt" is lame as ****.

GloucesterChief 06-14-2013 10:20 PM

Yep, she pretty much made herself unemployable because guess what is the first thing that will come up when a company googles her name?

That video. She was dumb for posting it at all. She was really dumb for putting her name to it.

-King- 06-15-2013 06:01 AM

This is just a historic backfire. It's so hilarious LMAO She really thought she was making herself look good and the DD staff look bad. All she did was make that guy seem like the best and most patient fast food employee I've ever seen.

Wonder what all her facebook friends are saying now.

kcchiefs88 06-15-2013 07:57 AM

She just got fired from her job this morning. ROFL:clap:

loochy 06-15-2013 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefs88 (Post 9753304)

im surprised she had a job

Bugeater 06-15-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9753269)
This is just a historic backfire. It's so hilarious LMAO She really thought she was making herself look good and the DD staff look bad. All she did was make that guy seem like the best and most patient fast food employee I've ever seen.

Wonder what all her facebook friends are saying now.

IMO she made him look like a giant pussy for standing there and taking it and kissing her bitch ass when he should've been calling the police to have her removed from the store.

BigRedChief 06-15-2013 08:12 AM

Quote:

You proudly post yourself hurling racial insults at fast food workers and it goes viral.......... I'm surprised it took this long to be fired.

J Diddy 06-15-2013 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9753313)
You proudly post yourself hurling racial insults at fast food workers and it goes viral.......... I'm surprised it took this long to be fired.

from what I've seen, she is a public rep to boot. LMAO

Dumber than a box of rocks.

Sure-Oz 06-15-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Good...

That bitch deserves hell for a long ass time...

Love the racial comments as well, 'no take backs' is what she referred to in life...yeah, goodluck getting a solid job bitch.

Sure-Oz 06-15-2013 08:58 AM

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pu...ower_sales.php

rockymtnchief 06-15-2013 09:04 AM

Her and her fiance' deserve each other. Good luck finding jobs.

Quote:

In February 2011, Fort Lauderdale police charged him with reckless driving and with possession of a controlled substance as well as possession of cannabis.
That February wasn't a good month for Hosch. Within weeks of the drug incident, Hosch was charged with three felonies in county court: burglary of an unoccupied structure and two counts of grand theft of a motor vehicle. (He pleaded no contest to all counts and was put on probation for 18 months.)

According to the incident report, a storage unit owned by Wesley Martin on SW Seventh Avenue had been burglarized, and two dirt bikes were stolen. Hosch, then 21, and Robert Brown, 22, were both charged with three felonies, according to the police report.
http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pu..._wh.php?page=2

Thig Lyfe 06-15-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

"Racial slurs aren't racist" - CP

loochy 06-15-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9753397)
"Racial slurs aren't racist" - CP

No, stereotypes aren't necessarily racist. Try to pay attention.

Imon Yourside 06-15-2013 10:25 AM

If she came into my place I would tell her to leave or I'm calling the police. Let her know she is not welcome anymore.

Bob Dole 06-15-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 9753339)

A whole new level of WTF? Saturday entertainment.

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pu...p?ref=trending

ThaVirus 06-15-2013 10:49 AM

"Hell hath no fury like the Internet"

Truer words have never been spoken.

mcaj22 06-15-2013 10:55 AM

man i missed the video of the company bashing her while terminating her, which seems to go against all termination rules ive ever seen with any business lol.

Rausch 06-15-2013 10:56 AM

Random people on teh innerwebs > criminal justice system...

Thig Lyfe 06-15-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9753401)
No, stereotypes aren't necessarily racist. Try to pay attention.

I am paying attention. That's the logical extreme of CP's idiotic line of thinking.

It's easy for a bunch of white dudes to decide racial stereotypes aren't racist. They're not the ones being harmed by them.

"Racism isn't racist" - CP's Old White Man Council