ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230850)

aturnis 10-31-2011 12:35 PM

I was pissed as Shane and Otis were running. Otis might be fat, and but he hadn't done enough running at that point to render him incapable of running for his ****ing life and saving himself from being eaten alive. Same for Shane ankle. I don't care how tired you are, or how bad your ankle hurts, you will run for your life. You would literally have to run yourself pretty ragged in order to give up.

aturnis 10-31-2011 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 8062809)
In dealing with a complete stranger and I have a bad leg, I can see how it would happen. One round left, can barely move they're gaining on me. Not a hard choice really.

Especially when you see that person as responsible for you being in the position you're in in the first place.

Lex Luthor 10-31-2011 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 8062809)
In dealing with a complete stranger and I have a bad leg, I can see how it would happen. One round left, can barely move they're gaining on me. Not a hard choice really.

:eek:
Remind me never to go on a mission in hostile territory with you as my wing man.

siberian khatru 10-31-2011 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 8062200)
Pretty good assessment of the show with some good suggestions for editing to the writing.

Dear "Walking Dead": Please shut up.
[The following recap of "The Walking Dead" season 2, episode 3 contains spoilers; read at your own risk.]
http://www.salon.com/2011/10/31/dear...lease_shut_up/

Spoiler!

I couldn't agree more with that.

About 20 minutes in last night, I was getting restless. Could maybe something HAPPEN, please? Let's start moving this story along.

Good payoff at the end.

Lex Luthor 10-31-2011 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 8062834)
Especially when you see that person as responsible for you being in the position you're in in the first place.

Maybe so, but Shane was surrounded by zombies just a few minutes before that, and it looked like he was going to be eaten until Otis showed up and shot a couple of them in the head. I was actually starting to like Otis.

Otter 10-31-2011 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 8062848)
:eek:
Remind me never to go on a mission in hostile territory with you as my wing man.

ditto, and if I do I'll be sure to shoot first

"Hi, I'm Raybec, I'll be your win.." *BLAM*

aturnis 10-31-2011 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 8062853)
Maybe so, but Shane was surrounded by zombies just a few minutes before that, and it looked like he was going to be eaten until Otis showed up and shot a couple of them in the head. I was actually starting to like Otis.

Yeah, but as much as Otis was huffing and puffing, he may have gone down and taken the supplies with him.

KC_Connection 10-31-2011 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 8062800)
Shane was looking out for his group. I think that's part of his conflict. He's unhappy where he is, but he's willing to do what he has to for them as long as he's there.

I think he was simply looking out for himself. He would have done the same thing whether Carl's life was in danger or not.

Chiefnj2 10-31-2011 01:44 PM

The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties

KC_Connection 10-31-2011 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 8062830)
I was pissed as Shane and Otis were running. Otis might be fat, and but he hadn't done enough running at that point to render him incapable of running for his ****ing life and saving himself from being eaten alive. Same for Shane ankle. I don't care how tired you are, or how bad your ankle hurts, you will run for your life. You would literally have to run yourself pretty ragged in order to give up.

I'd have to watch the scene again, but it looked like Otis was hanging back in order to help the limping Shane.

notorious 10-31-2011 02:09 PM

It's about time they had a good episode.

notorious 10-31-2011 02:14 PM

The doctor's daughter is hotter then bacon grease.

chasedude 10-31-2011 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8063088)
The doctor's daughter is hotter then bacon grease.

Yup, I see the Asian kid hooking up with that at sometime.

notorious 10-31-2011 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasedude (Post 8063120)
Yup, I see the Asian kid hooking up with that at sometime.

Only on TV can that shit happen. :)

kcxiv 10-31-2011 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8063132)
Only on TV can that shit happen. :)

Not totally true, but then again, they dont have an abundance of male and female's living to be picky. lol

They got very very very limited choices for getting some action.