ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Giving credit for good service (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=199009)

Demonpenz 12-23-2008 10:49 AM

Giving credit for good service

Yesterday I was in a hurry on my way from work and I stopped by my local eye doctors place. All I wanted to do is pick up my prescription for my lenses so I could go online and order new lenses. They wouldn't give me the prescription because it was dated and said it was the law. I was a prick about it and was like "that is smart, they would rather me drive around without glasses than give me prescription and let me get my glasses at walmart" and I stormed out. The doctor called me back in and got me in within 10 minutes to get my glasses done. I know he had a civic duty so I didn't go out and crash my car, I felt guilty as hell because I was a dueche, anyway I would just like to give props to that dude and staff when I was being a dick. The irony is earlier in the day I was served fast and accurately at Hy Vee and Aldi's and I told the manangers that the csa's were doing a good job.

Gonzo 12-23-2008 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 5323155)
Yesterday I was in a hurry on my way from work and I stopped by my local eye doctors place. All I wanted to do is pick up my prescription for my lenses so I could go online and order new lenses. They wouldn't give me the prescription because it was dated and said it was the law. I was a prick about it and was like "that is smart, they would rather me drive around without glasses than give me prescription and let me get my glasses at walmart" and I stormed out. The doctor called me back in and got me in within 10 minutes to get my glasses done. I know he had a civic duty so I didn't go out and crash my car, I felt guilty as hell because I was a dueche, anyway I would just like to give props to that dude and staff when I was being a dick. The irony is earlier in the day I was served fast and accurately at Hy Vee and Aldi's and I told the manangers that the csa's were doing a good job.

Quit being a dueche. :)

Demonpenz 12-23-2008 10:57 AM

heh I forgot to spell check. funny when you put it in the google "Did you mean...Are you a douchebag?"

Bob Dole 12-23-2008 11:00 AM

Bob Dole went to Hollister at the mall in Joplin yesterday to get his niece a gift card. As Bob Dole walked up to the counter, there were 3 employees working. Two were waiting on the one customer who was being rung up and the other had her back to the counter. The 2 who were not actively ringing up anyone (there were 3 registers) both looked at Bob Dole, then went out to the sales floor and started straightening things. 15 minutes later, when Bob Dole was still standing there waiting for the single sales person to finish piddling with the same customer, Bob Dole walked out and let the 5 people in line behind him give their money to people who don't give a shit. Hallmark got $1.17 for a cash card and the niece gets $100 that Bob Dole will insist she NOT spend at Hollister.

JimNasium 12-23-2008 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBobDole (Post 5323198)
Bob Dole went to Hollister at the mall in Joplin yesterday to get his niece a gift card. As Bob Dole walked up to the counter, there were 3 employees working. Two were waiting on the one customer who was being rung up and the other had her back to the counter. The 2 who were not actively ringing up anyone (there were 3 registers) both looked at Bob Dole, then went out to the sales floor and started straightening things. 15 minutes later, when Bob Dole was still standing there waiting for the single sales person to finish piddling with the same customer, Bob Dole walked out and let the 5 people in line behind him give their money to people who don't give a shit. Hallmark got $1.17 for a cash card and the niece gets $100 that Bob Dole will insist she NOT spend at Hollister.

I was under the impression that you were under court order to warn us in SWMO of your arrival at least 48 hours prior.

Bob Dole 12-23-2008 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimNasium (Post 5323203)
I was under the impression that you were under court order to warn us in SWMO of your arrival at least 48 hours prior.

Only when within 50 miles of Springfield.

Phobia 12-23-2008 11:14 AM

When are you coming up near Lee's Summit, Uncle Scott?

Bugeater 12-23-2008 11:27 AM

Quote:

I'm sure they were thinking "oh crap, here's another homeless guy begging for change".

blueballs 12-23-2008 11:31 AM

is this better

Demonpenz 12-23-2008 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueballs (Post 5323288)
is this better

or worse...better or worse

Bob Dole 12-23-2008 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 5323241)
When are you coming up near Lee's Summit, Uncle Scott?

Maybe the weather later in the week will cooperate.

StcChief 12-23-2008 12:46 PM

Quote:

Good for you. This is what overpriced mall stores deserve. bad customer service means.... no future customers. rep.