ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life The Flopnuts Fatties Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262790)

The Franchise 08-24-2012 10:08 AM

I'm in man. I've been trying to find my motivation for the last 6 months and just haven't been able to find it. It's always one excuse after another. I need to get up off of my fat lazy ass and lose 50 lbs.

Bugeater 08-24-2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius (Post 8847321)
ROFL

I wondered when/if you would notice.

At least my post count doesn't make me look fat anymore.

Mr. Flopnuts 08-24-2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 8847318)
I'm in on the weight loss deal, though I'm not exactly a good partner for you since I only want to lose 15 pounds. But still, the first 15 pounds is the hardest.

I'll bet that I lose 15lbs in my first week. I'm not even kidding, I've done it before. :evil:

Rausch 08-24-2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8847299)
I was 450lbs.

I learned how incredibly ignorant I was to health, fitness, and food. Over the course of a year and a half or so, I lost 185lbs. I went from someone who had never been able to run a mile in his life, to someone who ran 30-40 miles a week.

Great.

I get home and log on to the Planet only to find out some fatass runs more miles in 2 weeks than I do in 2 years.

morphius 08-24-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8847328)
At least my post count doesn't make me look fat anymore.

and you look like you have a life outside of CP.

Mr. Flopnuts 08-24-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogblaster (Post 8847325)
good luck nuts .. ima kinda in same shape except cant workout because my spinal injury keeps me from running .. can barely walk to my truck .. but i keep trugin along .....

My friend, we lose weight in the kitchen until we gain fitness in the gym. If you want help, and can avoid eating the foods you love in exchange for good tasting food that will take fat off of you, let me know. I will help you. I normally don't advise taking diet advice from a 380lb man, but I do know a thing or two when it comes to weight loss through diet only.

Bugeater 08-24-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 8847318)
I'm in on the weight loss deal, though I'm not exactly a good partner for you since I only want to lose 15 pounds. But still, the first 15 pounds is the hardest.

I found the opposite to be true, I started hitting the bike pretty hard this spring, and I lost 10 lbs within the first few weeks. Been a while since I've been on a scale but I don't think I've lost much since then.

Mr. Flopnuts 08-24-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8847327)
I'm in man. I've been trying to find my motivation for the last 6 months and just haven't been able to find it. It's always one excuse after another. I need to get up off of my fat lazy ass and lose 50 lbs.

I was hoping you would be homeboy. I need some people I talk too off this board to be in this thing with me. Let's get it the **** done!

Mr. Flopnuts 08-24-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 8847331)
Great.

I get home and log on to the Planet only to find out some fatass runs more miles in 2 weeks than I do in 2 years.

LMAO I will again too!

Mr. Plow 08-24-2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8847327)

You are me except you live in California. Work out.....or play games, eat, drink.....I'll start working out tomorrow.

Rain Man 08-24-2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8847334)
My friend, we lose weight in the kitchen until we gain fitness in the gym. If you want help, and can avoid eating the foods you love in exchange for good tasting food that will take fat off of you, let me know. I will help you. I normally don't advise taking diet advice from a 380lb man, but I do know a thing or two when it comes to weight loss through diet only.

When I did my 40-lb. loss back in '09 during the TinyEvel fitness contest, I did some calculations and determined that 80 percent of the loss was due to eating better and 20 percent was due to exercise. Both are good, but diet is the real driver.

bevischief 08-24-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8847316)
I went on a crash diet last night and lost about 40,000 posts.

I noticed that.

Mr. Plow 08-24-2012 10:14 AM

Good luck Flop! I need to get my ass back in gear and get rid of this lovely beer belly I've got. Just need to get myself out running.

And if it would help you, I'd be willing to post "What working out have you done today fatass?" on your Facebook page daily.

:)

The Franchise 08-24-2012 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8847337)
I was hoping you would be homeboy. I need some people I talk too off this board to be in this thing with me. Let's get it the **** done!

Definitely man. You know you can hit me up anytime.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8847344)
You are me except you live in California. Work out.....or play games, eat, drink.....I'll start working out tomorrow.

I know it's just an excuse but shit is ****ing hard when you've got three kids, a full time job and a wife that's going to school and working full-time as well. Plus a new house that I'm having to work on during my free time. I know you know full well how all of that feels though.

I just need to get the **** off of my ass and find the time.

phisherman 08-24-2012 10:17 AM

Good for you man. Losing it and keeping it off takes a lot of self-discipline.

I quit drinking on weeknights and that has helped me shed about 15-20, along with running 20 miles a week and walking an extra 30 on top of that.