ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life The Flopnuts Fatties Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262790)

The Franchise 08-24-2012 10:17 AM

FFS.....I spent the money and bought Insanity. I did two workouts.....and then got busy.

bevischief 08-24-2012 10:17 AM

Have looked at the Atkins diet? I lost over 40 pounds that was 7 years ago. Still haven't put the back on. Good luck.

Bugeater 08-24-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 8847346)
When I did my 40-lb. loss back in '09 during the TinyEvel fitness contest, I did some calculations and determined that 80 percent of the loss was due to eating better and 20 percent was due to exercise. Both are good, but diet is the real driver.

Well ****. That's probably my problem right there, I still want to drink and eat shitty food.

Mr. Flopnuts 08-24-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8847349)
Good luck Flop! I need to get my ass back in gear and get rid of this lovely beer belly I've got. Just need to get myself out running.

And if it would help you, I'd be willing to post "What working out have you done today fatass?" on your Facebook page daily.

:)

LMAO Post that here, not there please. :)

Mr. Plow 08-24-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8847355)
I know it's just an excuse but shit is ****ing hard when you've got three kids, a full time job and a wife that's going to school and working full-time as well. Plus a new house that I'm having to work on during my free time. I know you know full well how all of that feels though.

I just need to get the **** off of my ass and find the time.

It's definitely an excuse....and one that I've used often. Unfortunately, the difference between you & I is that my kids are all old enough to take care of themselves and not bug me in the hour it would take me to work out....and I still use it.

Mr. Flopnuts 08-24-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 8847361)
Have looked at the Atkins diet? I lost over 40 pounds that was 7 years ago. Still haven't put the back on. Good luck.

I have. I think I'm going to do juicing for the first 3 months. I've seen people with some ****ing incredible results, and I'm OCD enough that I'll put my mind into it and just not eat.

Mr. Plow 08-24-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8847365)
LMAO Post that here, not there please. :)

You could always respond "Shut up fatty! What working out have YOU done today?" LMAO

Rausch 08-24-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8847363)
Well ****. That's probably my problem right there, I still want to drink and eat shitty food.

See, right there's my problem.

To me $3itty food is what we feed to the animals we eat.

I'm the best vegan ever. I figure for every 1/2 lb of bacon I eat a day I've consumed like 1,400 vegetables...

Mr. Flopnuts 08-24-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8847355)
Definitely man. You know you can hit me up anytime.

I know it's just an excuse but shit is ****ing hard when you've got three kids, a full time job and a wife that's going to school and working full-time as well. Plus a new house that I'm having to work on during my free time. I know you know full well how all of that feels though.

I just need to get the **** off of my ass and find the time.

I wish I had that excuse...I could literally spend 3-4 hours in the gym every day if I decided too. ****ing ridiculous.

bevischief 08-24-2012 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8847349)
Good luck Flop! I need to get my ass back in gear and get rid of this lovely beer belly I've got. Just need to get myself out running.

And if it would help you, I'd be willing to post "What working out have you done today fatass?" on your Facebook page daily.

:)

So what day are you going to start this diet?

Donger 08-24-2012 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8847366)
It's definitely an excuse....and one that I've used often. Unfortunately, the difference between you & I is that my kids are all old enough to take care of themselves and not bug me in the hour it would take me to work out....and I still use it.

This may be considered anathema, but how about dedicating a specific amount of time that one would otherwise spend on ChiefsPlanet to exercise?

Mr. Plow 08-24-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 8847372)
So what day are you going to start this diet?

I think I'd rather maintain my drinking habits, but work out harder to compensate then to give up drinking.

Mr. Flopnuts 08-24-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8847369)
You could always respond "Shut up fatty! What working out have YOU done today?" LMAO

That's alright. I've included you in the list of fatties whether you like it or not! :D

Discuss Thrower 08-24-2012 10:24 AM

Yeah, but can you play NT?

Mr. Plow 08-24-2012 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 8847374)
This may be considered anathema, but how about dedicating a specific amount of time that one would otherwise spend on ChiefsPlanet to exercise?

Point taken.