ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life The Flopnuts Fatties Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262790)

The Franchise 08-24-2012 10:24 AM

I just need to decide when I'm going to work out. I can either do it after the kids go to bed or I can wake up early in the morning and do it.

Donger 08-24-2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8847379)
Point taken.

That wasn't directed at you specifically, mind you, just a general observation.

Mr. Flopnuts 08-24-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8847380)
I just need to decide when I'm going to work out. I can either do it after the kids go to bed or I can wake up early in the morning and do it.

I have always been a first thing in the morning guy. It sucks at first, but it's so much easier to avoid shit food when you've put in the sweat already. Plus, when I get to work it's noon vs. 6am when it's really 8am.

Mr. Plow 08-24-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8847377)
That's alright. I've included you in the list of fatties whether you like it or not! :D

:)

In all seriousness, good luck man. I hope you lose it all and then some. And I really might just take this opportunity to start my running again. For me, I know it's just about getting active and not being a lazy ass.

Mr. Flopnuts 08-24-2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 8847378)
Yeah, but can you play NT?

Oh yeah. I could take up the Center and Guards no problem. I remember being 17 at Chiefs games in Seattle and people would say "****, you should be out there playing!" I was 6'5 and 300lbs before I started high school.

The Franchise 08-24-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8847386)
I have always been a first thing in the morning guy. It sucks at first, but it's so much easier to avoid shit food when you've put in the sweat already. Plus, when I get to work it's noon vs. 6am when it's really 8am.

Yeah......it really would only cost me an hour of sleep. I think now that my kids are actually sleeping all the way through the night (most of the time)....it's time for me to get up at 5 and go work out.

Mr. Plow 08-24-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8847380)

That's the really shitty thing about me and why I'm so much worse.... my youngest 3 kids love to stay at after school for an hourish. They get snack, play with friends, etc. My oldest has FB practice until 5pm. I'm off work around 3:30p....I literally have no excuse because I have the time, in the perfect slot to do it.

Mr. Flopnuts 08-24-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8847387)
:)

In all seriousness, good luck man. I hope you lose it all and then some. And I really might just take this opportunity to start my running again. For me, I know it's just about getting active and not being a lazy ass.

Preciate it man. I know we're on the same team. Just got to get up and do it. That said, time for me to do some homework.

bevischief 08-24-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8847376)
I think I'd rather maintain my drinking habits, but work out harder to compensate then to give up drinking.

I gave them till I reach my weight and then I did that.

Saulbadguy 08-24-2012 10:29 AM

I was with you back then, i'm with you back now.

I weighed myself this morning and as of today, i'm the lightest i've been since middle school.

Mr. Flopnuts 08-24-2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8847390)
Yeah......it really would only cost me an hour of sleep. I think now that my kids are actually sleeping all the way through the night (most of the time)....it's time for me to get up at 5 and go work out.

That's exactly when I wake up and go, or at least when I did...

Mr. Flopnuts 08-24-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 8847399)
I was with you back then, i'm with you back now.

I weighed myself this morning and as of today, i'm the lightest i've been since middle school.

Awesome. I can't list you as a fattie, but you and Clay were my ****ing homeboys through all of that. Silock, and Brock were HUGE contributors to our success. Thanks for sticking with me on this bro. I have no good excuse for getting back here.

Discuss Thrower 08-24-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8847388)
Oh yeah. I could take up the Center and Guards no problem. I remember being 17 at Chiefs games in Seattle and people would say "****, you should be out there playing!" I was 6'5 and 300lbs before I started high school.

Then strap on some knee braces and let your inner Shaun Smith out. We need some cold blooded killers on our D-line.

The Franchise 08-24-2012 10:32 AM

You could always make a group on Facebook and make it private.

luv 08-24-2012 10:32 AM

I'm in. I've yo-yo'd over the years. This year, I started off at 259 lbs. At the end of June, I weighed 219.6 lbs. No fad diets. I simply started eating healthier and watching my portions. I also took up jogging. In the last 6 weeks, I have been lax in eating healthy, started drinking SOME soda along with less water, but I have remained jogging. To no surprise, I've gained weight. Although, to my surprise, it was only 1.6 lbs. As of Monday, I start the remainder of the year off at 221.2 lbs. I've recently started doing the roller derby gig, and I have practice four hours per week. Still playing softball and still jogging. The exercise hasn't been a problem. Drinking my water and making healthier food choices once again will be my main focus again. I want to lose 50 lbs.