ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Quinn QBotF (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259863)

Chiefnj2 05-25-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 8638034)
Excellent point.

Reading Quinn's actual career biography is a constant lesson in bad effing luck, especially once the Mangenius took over in Cleveland. Complete cockup of the whole situation.

There is reason to hope, if not be optimistic.

And Cassel's time with KC hasn't been a lesson in bad luck? Crazed head coach who fired his OC two weeks before the start of the season? Demoted the only receiving threat on the team, who was then suspended for illegal substances? Started LJ? New OC who appeared to get Cassel on the right track who is then fired. Horrible 3rd OC, no running game, etc.

Cassel sure as hell hasn't elevated the play of those around him, but not many QB's are going to overcome 5 OC's in 4 years.

Fat Elvis 05-25-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 8637998)
You're guessing. Perhaps they've moved the bar on what is considered a QBotF but a 52.1% 5.4 ypa and a 10/9 TD/INT ratio for a QB that hasn't thrown a single pass in the last 3 seasons indicate career backup to me. It was like calling Todd Collins a QBotF.

You do realize that our starting QB threw a whopping 72 passes between high school and his fourth year as a pro QB don't you? That is his entire 4 year college career and his first three years as a pro.

Drew Bledsoe attempted 70 passes in one game.

I don't care if Quinn hasn't thrown a pass in three years--as long as it isn't Cassel, I don't care who is the QB.

The Franchise 05-25-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8638043)
And Cassel's time with KC hasn't been a lesson in bad luck? Crazed head coach who fired his OC two weeks before the start of the season? Demoted the only receiving threat on the team, who was then suspended for illegal substances? Started LJ? New OC who appeared to get Cassel on the right track who is then fired. Horrible 3rd OC, no running game, etc.

Cassel sure as hell hasn't elevated the play of those around him, but not many QB's are going to overcome 5 OC's in 4 years.

Are you ****ing kidding me?

Cassel shouldn't have even been drafted....and was. He got to sit behind Brady and learn from capable OCs (Weis and McDaniels). He got thrown into the starting lineup....and got to work with Moss and Welker.....and he still threw up marginal ****ing numbers. Then he got a starting position and a fat contract......AND he isn't going to get pulled no matter how shitty he is. Sounds to me like Cassel has had nothing but good luck

BoneKrusher 05-25-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

And Cassel's time with KC hasn't been a lesson in bad luck? .

Cassel not being able to read a defense and poor accuracy has nothing to do with Bad Luck...

it's poor skills.

Reerun_KC 05-25-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8638062)
Cassel not being able to read a defense and poor accuracy has nothing to do with Bad Luck...

it's poor skills.

Nothing is more sad than arguing about Cassel vs Stanzi vs Quinn....

Dear god, its like chosing between dying in a flaming bucket of aids, being anal raped by a burning aids bush or dying in a flaming bucking of aids WHILE being raped by a burning aids bush...

This is ****ing pitful and painful to watch and read...

saphojunkie 05-25-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

I would say it's been a mix of both good and bad.

With weis, bowe, charles, moeaki - good play.

Without - atrocious play.

Cassel's time with NEW ENGLAND, however, was amazing luck. He still can't hit receivers in stride. He has zero nuance to his passing. Placement of the ball is so crucial, getting your receivers turning the right direction to avoid an oncoming hit, to be already turned upfield. Sometimes you have to put the ball on a receivers back shoulder to get him turned to the sideline, making a defender miss on the inside. Passing is a much more complicated game than just "I threw it, he caught it, what else you want?"

Cassel isn't horrible, and everyone saying so is exaggerating. But he has a ceiling, and it's made of pure steel.

The Franchise 05-25-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

In fact the ONLY way that you could even begin to compare Cassel and Quinn in the luck category.....was if Cassel was traded for....and then benched. And then once he got the starting job....he'd get injured. Then when he came back....he'd throw an INT and get benched. Rinse and repeat.

Oh and then get traded to a team that has a QB they just drafted in the 1st round who was the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.

Chiefnj2 05-25-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8638079)
In fact the ONLY way that you could even begin to compare Cassel and Quinn in the luck category.....was if Cassel was traded for....and then benched. And then once he got the starting job....he'd get injured. Then when he came back....he'd throw an INT and get benched. Rinse and repeat.

Oh and then get traded to a team that has a QB they just drafted in the 1st round who was the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.

Quinn has had such bad luck with all those future hall of famers on the roster that prevented him from getting snaps.

BoneKrusher 05-25-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8638070)

Dear god, its like chosing between dying in a flaming bucket of aids, being anal raped by a burning aids bush or dying in a flaming bucking of aids WHILE being raped by a burning aids bush...

this is something Mr Pioli should be ashamed of, i mean setting the team up with such terrible prospects for QB..

The Franchise 05-25-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8638084)
Quinn has had such bad luck with all those future hall of famers on the roster that prevented him from getting snaps.

Do you pay attention? He basically had a 5 year old for his head coach. Throw an INT....get pulled. Other QB throws one....Quinn goes back in.

mcaj22 05-25-2012 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8638087)
Do you pay attention? He basically had a 5 year old for his head coach. Throw an INT....get pulled. Other QB throws one....Quinn goes back in.

lol isnt that same "5 year old for a head coach" now coaching the Chiefs?

lcarus 05-25-2012 02:14 PM

I think most people here would love it if we cut Cassel and let Stanzi and Quinn fight for the starting job this summer.

The Franchise 05-25-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8638096)
lol isnt that same "5 year old for a head coach" now coaching the Chiefs?

Eric Mangini is the coach of the Chiefs? When did that happen?

BoneKrusher 05-25-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8638101)
I think most people here would love it if we cut Cassel and let Stanzi and Quinn fight for the starting job this summer.

the Chiefs would be much better.

Reerun_KC 05-25-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8638101)

Yeah that has success written all over it.

How about cut all 3 and start over with something of substance?

The Franchise 05-25-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8638107)

Dude....you do realize that Quinn and Stanzi battling it out would give us the only chance of grabbing a 1st round QB next year....right?

lcarus 05-25-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

We rid ourselves of the shitstain on our franchise and see if quinn or stanzi surprise us. If not we get someone next year. No other options at this point.

BoneKrusher 05-25-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8638111)
We rid ourselves of the shitstain on our franchise and see if quinn or stanzi surprise us. If not we get someone next year. No other options at this point.

Yep

Tombstone RJ 05-25-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 8637032)
I think there's a very good chance that Quinn ends up as one of our top three quarterbacks this season.

:clap:

Reerun_KC 05-25-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8638111)

Surprise us?

Like waking up with a flame thrower stuck up your ass?

FML... Quinn or Stanzi...

:banghead:

Reerun_KC 05-25-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8638109)
Dude....you do realize that Quinn and Stanzi battling it out would give us the only chance of grabbing a 1st round QB next year....right?

Yep. nothing like wasting another year of our young players for absolutely nothing under center...

Pasta Little Brioni 05-25-2012 03:07 PM

People had faith in Huard, so why is it surprising that Quinn would help pop a few chubbies?

The Franchise 05-25-2012 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8638146)
Yep. nothing like wasting another year of our young players for absolutely nothing under center...

Yep.....it's a good thing that we have that draft coming up tomorrow. You know the one that we have the 1st pick in....and the 75 QBoTFs that are available to us. :rolleyes:

Shut the **** up, troll.

Reerun_KC 05-25-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8638175)
Yep.....it's a good thing that we have that draft coming up tomorrow. You know the one that we have the 1st pick in....and the 75 QBoTFs that are available to us. :rolleyes:

Shut the **** up, troll.

Get back to blowing our shit QB's and leave the football talk for the grown ups...

Funny, didnt we just have a draft? Moron...

Reerun_KC 05-25-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8638155)
People had faith in Huard, so why is it surprising that Quinn would help pop a few chubbies?

/that ended the thread....

Well done sir...

The Franchise 05-25-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8638193)
Get back to blowing our shit QB's and leave the football talk for the grown ups...

Funny, didnt we just have a draft? Moron...

Shouldn't you be on an ESPN board hating Herm right now?

GoHuge 05-25-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8638070)

"Hi welcome to Chiefs Planet. Have we met?" LMAO

Hammock Parties 05-25-2012 03:50 PM

The fact that anyone has been hoodwinked into thinking Quinn is our QBOTF is a disgrace.

It's like we've learned nothing.

Chiefs fans would eat a plate of shit if the plate was red.

Okie_Apparition 05-25-2012 03:57 PM

There would be tell tale signs or something

TRR 05-25-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8638230)
The fact that anyone has been hoodwinked into thinking Quinn is our QBOTF is a disgrace.

A disgrace? Quinn hasn't been given a chance in the NFL?? Why is it hard to believe that posters are excited about a recent former first round pick (that is younger than KC's current starter) who hasn't truly been given a real shot on a team with legitimate offensive talent?
Posted via Mobile Device

ModSocks 05-25-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRR (Post 8638239)
A disgrace? Quinn hasn't been given a chance in the NFL?? Why is it hard to believe that posters are excited about a recent former first round pick (that is younger than KC's current starter) who hasn't truly been given a real shot on a team with legitimate offensive talent?
Posted via Mobile Device

People wanna BELIEVE that he wasn't given a chance.

You think the browns took him the 1st round so that he could ride the bench? He was suppose to be their savior. But the man couldn't beat out Derek Anderson or Seneca Wallace. And when he finally did get his shot, he shit the bed and proved to everyone why he was never given a shot in the first place.

Lets not pretend that the Browns didn't want him to be their starting QB.

Hammock Parties 05-25-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRR (Post 8638239)

For the first time in my 10 years on this board, I truly have no words for a reply.

:facepalm:

BoneKrusher 05-25-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8638249)
For the first time in my 10 years on this board, I truly have no words for a reply.

how about:
"he has to be better than (i shit my pants again) Cassel"

Hammock Parties 05-25-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8638257)
how about:
"he has to be better than (i shit my pants again) Cassel"

http://www.stevessportsstars.com/ima...eCroyleSM2.jpg

BoneKrusher 05-25-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8638261)

never was on the Croyle bandwagon altho he did look pretty awesome vs the Ravens a few years ago...until he got hurt.

BoneKrusher 05-25-2012 04:22 PM

i jumped on the Quinn Bandwagon because i do NOT wanna sit through another season of three yard passes and game stats like: 15/20 for 90 yards and 3 ints.

i'll say this, "Anyone But Cassel" for the season ahead.

Hammock Parties 05-25-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8638268)
i jumped on the Quinn Bandwagon because i do NOT wanna sit through another season of three yard passes and game stats like: 15/20 for 90 yards and 3 ints.

That's Brady Quinn's specialty.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...nBr00/gamelog/

A few games he's had:

36 attempts, 185 yards
18 attempts, 94 yards
31 attempts, 99 yards
31 attempts, 100 yards
19 attempts, 90 yards
17 attempts, 66 yards

11 of his 14 appearances he's been under 6 yards per attempt.

That makes Cassel look like a goddamn HOFer.

I have no qualms about calling Brady Quinn one of the worst quarterbacks in this league.

Coogs 05-25-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8638245)

You think the browns took him the 1st round so that he could ride the bench? He was suppose to be their savior. But the man couldn't beat out Derek Anderson or Seneca Wallace. And when he finally did get his shot, he shit the bed and proved to everyone why he was never given a shot in the first place.

He screwed himself at Cleveland. He held out... wanting higher than where he was drafted 1st round money... for the first two weeks of training camp. Crennel said then he eliminated himself from serious contention for playing time his rookie year. Meanwhile, Anderson in the last year of his contract, had a lights out year.

That put Cleveland in a bind. They resigned Anderson for big bucks... and he sucked balls.

Quinn got a chance to play... did reasonably well the first two games... and broke a finger. Done for the year.

Crennel fired.

TRR 05-25-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Of course you don't....
Posted via Mobile Device

BigMeatballDave 05-25-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8638277)

A few games he's had:

36 attempts, 185 yards
18 attempts, 94 yards
31 attempts, 99 yards
31 attempts, 100 yards
19 attempts, 90 yards
17 attempts, 66 yards

I have no qualms about calling Brady Quinn one of the worst quarterbacks in this league.

That may be, but I'd like to see him with real talent.

TRR 05-25-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8638245)

You call 12 starts on a team like the Browns "a chance??""

Laughable!!
Posted via Mobile Device

KCUnited 05-25-2012 04:36 PM

Queer Bait of the Future

BoneKrusher 05-25-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8638277)

A few games he's had:

36 attempts, 185 yards
18 attempts, 94 yards
31 attempts, 99 yards
31 attempts, 100 yards
19 attempts, 90 yards
17 attempts, 66 yards

just curious, who were the starters at RB and WR in Cleveland?

and also thats one tough division he played in.

Coogs 05-25-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8638284)

When he finally got to play... 3rd year... they got rid of Edwards, Winslow, and it seems like another receiver as well when the new coaching staff came in after Crennel.

Hammock Parties 05-25-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8638284)

Who gives a shit?

BoneKrusher 05-25-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8638286)
Who gives a shit?

i do, you're saying Quinn had his chance.

BoneKrusher 05-25-2012 04:45 PM

i think it was
Josh Cribbs and Mohamed Massaquoi at WR, not exactly Bowe/Breaston caliber are they?

BigMeatballDave 05-25-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

LMAO

You are so clouded by your hatred of everything at Arrowhead.

The Chiefs need to win 10 because you could use a sabbatical.

Its entirely possible for a player to struggle on a team and play well for another.

****ing Ryan Leaf got more starts than Quinn.

BoneKrusher 05-25-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8638294)
LMAO
Its entirely possible for a player to struggle on a team and play well for another.

yep
Kurt Warner says Hello, he sucked bigtime with the Giants after leaving the Rams.

Rasputin 05-25-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8638298)
yep
Kurt Warner says Hello, he sucked bigtime with the Giants after leaving the Rams.

& Kurt Warner played good for the Cardinals after that. He really sucked for the Giants tho.

The Franchise 05-25-2012 05:07 PM

Here's the difference....

Am I expecting Quinn to be our QBoTF? Not really. He'll probably never get the shot.

Does he have the potential? **** yes he does.

Coogs 05-25-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8638319)

Am I expecting Quinn to be our QBoTF? Not really. He'll probably never get the shot.

I tend to agree. And the good news for Quinn (and Stanzi)... the competition is Cassel. Hell, even the NFL Live crew the other day was hammering on Cassel as the only reason they would not pick the Chiefs to win the West.

BigMeatballDave 05-25-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 8638330)
I tend to agree. And the good news for Quinn (and Stanzi)... the competition is Cassel. Hell, even the NFL Live crew the other day was hammering on Cassel as the only reason they would not pick the Chiefs to win the West.

Most of the guys at ESPN and NFLN know the Chiefs have a very solid team with a crap QB.

BoneKrusher 05-25-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8638310)
& Kurt Warner played good for the Cardinals after that. He really sucked for the Giants tho.

yeah he took the Cards to the Super Bowl with Haley as OC.

BoneKrusher 05-25-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8638319)

exactly.

what do we as fans have to lose?
it's not like Cassel walked on water. LMAO

Coogs 05-25-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8638335)
Most of the guys at ESPN and NFLN know the Chiefs have a very solid team with a crap QB.

It is good to hear them start to say that on a regular basis when discussing the Chiefs.

RealSNR 05-25-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

You have no right at all to hate on Cassel bashers.

You're the whiniest asshole on this entire ****ing board. Worse than ****ing Laz.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-25-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8638230)

**** that. I'm using the patented CP "I wanted him in the draft, so I will defend him to the death" logic.

Hammock Parties 05-25-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8638298)
yep

WHO GIVES A SHIT?

If Quinn had shown even the ability to be MEDIOCRE I wouldn't be throwing up all over the place right now because of this thread.

The guy was UTTER DOGSHIT. Not even close to Matt Cassel levels of excellence.

aturnis 05-25-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8638268)

i'll say this, "Anyone But Cassel" for the season ahead.

Again, that was more of a product of Haley and Muir's telephone-tag playcalling. Cassel rarely ever got more than a 2-3 second look at the defense when he went to the line. Definitely not enough time to read the defense, find favorable match-ups, call audibles and line adjustments.

The offense just "magically" got better when Orton took over? No, the game of telephone was over, and Crennel let Muir do his job without being micro-managed. The result, Orton looked good b/c the offense looked good. The offense looked good b/c Orton got a chance to read the D.

I do not like Cassel, but he will be closer to the 2010 Cassel than the 2011 version. Thing is, that still isn't enough for a Superbowl, so I'm ready to move on...

The Franchise 05-25-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 8638402)
Again, that was more of a product of Haley and Muir's telephone-tag playcalling. Cassel rarely ever got more than a 2-3 second look at the defense when he went to the line. Definitely not enough time to read the defense, find favorable match-ups, call audibles and line adjustments.

The offense just "magically" got better when Orton took over? No, the game of telephone was over, and Crennel let Muir do his job without being micro-managed. The result, Orton looked good b/c the offense looked good. The offense looked good b/c Orton got a chance to read the D.

I do not like Cassel, but he will be closer to the 2010 Cassel than the 2011 version. Thing is, that still isn't enough for a Superbowl, so I'm ready to move on...

ROFL :facepalm:

BoneKrusher 05-25-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8638397)
WHO GIVES A SHIT?

If Quinn had shown even the ability to be MEDIOCRE I wouldn't be throwing up all over the place right now because of this thread.

The guy was UTTER DOGSHIT. Not even close to Matt Cassel levels of excellence.

i look at it this way:
we already know Cassel will be nothing more than MEDIOCRE so why not take a chance on a former 1st round pic at QB who could turn out to be a steal.

Hammock Parties 05-25-2012 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8638430)
i look at it this way:
we already know Cassel will be nothing more than MEDIOCRE so why not take a chance on a former 1st round pic at QB who could turn out to be a steal.

If he's your third QB that's fine.

Your top backup?

Jesus Christ, disaster waiting to happen.

BoneKrusher 05-25-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8638436)
If he's your third QB that's fine.

Your top backup?

Jesus Christ, disaster waiting to happen.

he cant be worse than Casserole

Pasta Little Brioni 05-25-2012 05:41 PM

The league is just loaded with super awesome backups!!!

BoneKrusher 05-25-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8638443)

i hope one shows up in KC than can at least throw a 25 yard pass.

Hammock Parties 05-25-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8638438)
he cant be worse than Casserole

What? Yes he can.

Cassel is a bad QB but he is not a guy who doesn't belong in the NFL.

Brady Quinn is in Brodie Croyle's class.

Hammock Parties 05-25-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8638443)

We had a chance to sign Orton and blew it.

BoneKrusher 05-25-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8638478)
We had a chance to sign Orton and blew it.

Pioli knew if Orton stayed on the roster, he had a problem..
so he let him walk.

whoman69 05-25-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 8638044)
You do realize that our starting QB threw a whopping 72 passes between high school and his fourth year as a pro QB don't you? That is his entire 4 year college career and his first three years as a pro.

Drew Bledsoe attempted 70 passes in one game.

I don't care if Quinn hasn't thrown a pass in three years--as long as it isn't Cassel, I don't care who is the QB.

Building up Quinn isn't going to make him any better. The facts are he was Tebowesque in Cleveland with his passing ability. Despite the fact the Broncos brought Quinn in to compete with Orton, they felt the need to draft Tim Tebow. Orton was passed over to start by Tebow not just last year, but also in 2010 with Eric Studsville as interim coach.

The Franchise 05-25-2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8638477)
What? Yes he can.

Cassel is a bad QB but he is not a guy who doesn't belong in the NFL.

Brady Quinn is in Brodie Croyle's class.

You're a ****ing idiot.

Hammock Parties 05-25-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8638494)
You're a ****ing idiot.

Compare their career numbers and get back to me.

BoneKrusher 05-25-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8638499)
Compare their career numbers and get back to me.

the thing is, there's more to it than just numbers.

Hammock Parties 05-25-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8638500)
the thing is, there's more to it than just numbers.

Yeah. Quinn is a reerun who has never taken his career seriously.

http://sportsmedia.ign.com/sports/im...05-000-000.jpg

BoneKrusher 05-25-2012 06:08 PM

like:
ability to lead, supporting cast, chemistry etc

i wanna see Quinn play with the team we have in place, if he sucks then i'll admit it.

Setsuna 05-25-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8638507)
like:
ability to lead, supporting cast, chemistry etc

i wanna see Quinn play with the team we have in place, if he sucks then i'll admit it.

I like you....but man don't bother. When he does suck it up, if given the chance, then you won't be allowed to admit it b/c you didn't believe it in the first place. Essentially, everything you say about a QB from then on will go back to, "Yeah, like you thought Quinn was good enough too huh?" You might as well not talk about any QBs after that. Regardless if you never said he was good enough. That's how it is.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-25-2012 06:21 PM

You have no room to talk circumcized by Tebow.

Tribal Warfare 05-25-2012 06:23 PM

The reason I personally don't like Quinn as a QB is that he chokes during big games ect...

BigMeatballDave 05-25-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 8638547)
The reason I personally don't like Quinn as a QB is that he chokes during big games ect...

What big games?

Pasta Little Brioni 05-25-2012 06:31 PM

The Whisperer hath spoken