ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Would you want Tony Gonzalez to retire as a Chief? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269020)

seclark 01-17-2013 06:27 PM

what was the question? i was thinking about that pic of lenny, puffing down a cig at a ****ing super bowl.
sec

saphojunkie 01-17-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 9329177)
I think he should play one more year, as a CHIEF.

With Geno

THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS

scho63 01-17-2013 06:31 PM

I want him to retire as a Chief but how ironic would it be if he wins the SB and his only playoff victories are with the Falcons?

okcchief 01-17-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9329164)
No. No Ring of Honor either.

On that note, I motion to remove Neil Smith too.

This.

He should be removed immediately Donkey traitor piece of shit he is.

Radar Chief 01-17-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9329108)
I've always thought Tony was a bit of a douche

A bit? You're being kind.
Tony is the type of guy that wouldn't like any of us if he knew us.
He wanted out, ****'im.

mlyonsd 01-17-2013 07:03 PM

Don't care. He's dead to me.

alpha_omega 01-17-2013 07:03 PM

At this point, I really don't care.

Hootie 01-17-2013 07:04 PM

he's my favorite Chief of all time

Rasputin 01-17-2013 07:07 PM

I will remember Tony Gonzo for his last year here busting his ass off and playing harder than anyone on the team. Other than that he moved on to be a Dirty Bird and I wish him to win a Super Bowl. He can retire for both teams being represented in the Hall and come back to be in our ROH.

Hootie 01-17-2013 07:09 PM

does anyone blame him for wanting out?

I think we all wanted out over the course of the Pioli era.

Halfcan 01-17-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 9329185)
I want him to retire as a Chief but how ironic would it be if he wins the SB and his only playoff victories are with the Falcons?

He won't Niners are going to Crush them.

Forget retiring- sign him up- he is still the Best in the NFL and 5 times better than what we have. He had one of his Best years this years. Looks like he could play 3 to 4 more years if he wanted to.

Rasputin 01-17-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Manning's Nuts (Post 9329259)
does anyone blame him for wanting out?

I think we all wanted out over the course of the ***** era.

This is a fair statement. I just think it's funny he went to a team that just drafted a QB with their #3 pick of the draft with Matt Ryan. He went to a team that was on the rebound or rebuild. I think he saw the possitive in the young Matt Ryan and saw he had a good chance to help that team get a ring. Unlike us that didn't have a direction to go.

TEX 01-17-2013 07:26 PM

YES ABSOLUTELY. He was the face of the franchise for a decade. He will always be a CHIEF.

Chiefaholic 01-17-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9329234)
A bit? You're being kind.
Tony is the type of guy that wouldn't like any of us if he knew us.
He wanted out, ****'im.

You couldn't be any further from the truth. Met him several times post game and he was one of the few that went out of his way to sign autographs, shake hands, and briefly speak to individual fans. He's a class act in comparison to many who didn't give a flying **** about the people in the stands.

And a year with Geno would be freakin awesome.

Hammock Parties 01-17-2013 07:55 PM

I don't care. When he goes in he'll make some nice comments about KC and that is that all that matters.