ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Should flop nuke rep? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275935)

Dinny Bossa Nova 09-07-2013 07:02 AM

Rep does seem pretty complicated.

McCarthyism is a lot better deal. If someone disagrees with you, just call them a goddamned communist and get on with the rest of your day.

Dinny

GloryDayz 09-07-2013 07:10 AM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/292...-yawning-o.gif

Bugeater 09-07-2013 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9946496)
Wait a minute. Didn't you throw a big fit after I zeroed out your rep about a year ago? I mean, you didn't "leave forever" but you did defriend me on FB and started piling on in the "Phobia is a big meanie" threads. Seems like that's bordering on "cannot handle it".

Nah, you're getting the conflicts confused. All that stuff happened after the deal with Joey.

The only thing that made me mad about the rep deal is that the other idiot was participating as well, even egging me on, and it wasn't until he realized he was going to lose that he whined to you. But you never bothered to get my side of the story.

2112 09-07-2013 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9946634)
Nah, you're getting the conflicts confused. All that stuff happened after the deal with Joey.

The only thing that made me mad about the rep deal is that the other idiot was participating as well, even egging me on, and it wasn't until he realized he was going to lose that he whined to you. But you never bothered to get my side of the story.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SlKZujGZi0I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NewChief 09-07-2013 08:08 AM

The rep system here beats the hell out of the one at Hogville (which they disabled recently). You just get positive or negative karma with no way of knowing what you're getting it for. You might log in to see that you've received 3 karma and 5 smites, but you have no way of knowing who they came from or why they were given. Stupid ****ing system.

RNR 09-07-2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinny Blues (Post 9946608)
Rep does seem pretty complicated.

McCarthyism is a lot better deal. If someone disagrees with you, just call them a goddamned communist and get on with the rest of your day.

Dinny

LMAO

ThaVirus 09-07-2013 08:38 AM

I think the rep system means nothing but it seems to be a hot topic for those that get all hissy and decide to leave forever.

"He kept negging me her her merhh!!"

SAUTO 09-07-2013 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9946471)
I would love to have a pool. My wife would love to have a pool. But man, a pool with little people is scary.

I'd rather wait a decade and make a move then, whether it's a one-foot above ground with some patio tear out or massive tearout with steel and concrete or finally, a new home (by far my last option).

At least for now, I can sleep easy at night. I'm sure anyone with kinder-age and below or parents like yourself in general get it. Pools are dangerous.

Sorry about the divorce. I didn't know. Hope you're well.

I know someone that lived somewhere in the "hills". They built a pool and I couldn't tell you what it cost. They had to drill down aandnd x set steel
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 09-07-2013 08:53 AM

And concrete like thirty five feet deep. It was ****ing insane
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud 09-07-2013 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9946744)
And concrete like thirty five feet deep. It was ****ing insane
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, caissons. I have a friend up the street that wanted to put in a pool but the bedrock was 40 foot down. He needed five caissons at $75k each just to build the foundation of the pool, so he passed and did a Viking above ground for about $100k.

My issue is retaining wall. We can't compromise the structural integrity because the hill side would likely consume my home.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-07-2013 09:41 AM

It helps identify the reeruns. It's pretty hard to get red rep.

SAUTO 09-07-2013 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9946827)
Yeah, caissons. I have a friend up the street that wanted to put in a pool but the bedrock was 40 foot down. He needed five caissons at $75k each just to build the foundation of the pool, so he passed and did a Viking above ground for about $100k.

My issue is retaining wall. We can't compromise the structural integrity because the hill side would likely consume my home.

I can't imagine how much they spent on their pool
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud 09-07-2013 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9946843)
I can't imagine how much they spent on their pool
Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds like probably a half a mil, minimum.

Bowser 09-07-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Parcells (Post 9945452)
REP IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ON THIS BOARD. I WOULD LEAVE IF IT WAS REMOVED, AND I WOULD START A THREAD STATING SO!!!!!

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/m...ng/babyneg.gif

redshirt32 09-07-2013 10:10 AM

WTF is rep ? reemed extrodanary posistions SP?
sorry been drininking pilisin for a few hrs