ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KSU ***Official New EMAW Repository thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=236930)

Saulbadguy 11-16-2010 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 7178351)
If you'll notice; KU is always on Saul's mind. Deservedly so.

My advice - don't be a dork.

58kcfan89 11-16-2010 08:52 PM

Any updates on Curt & getting him back soon? Cause his first game action being Gonzaga wouldn't be good... It's better than him not playing in the CBE, but it's not good. Would definitely prefer him getting a crap Presbyterian game to get back into the swing of things.

Pablo 11-16-2010 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 7178355)
My advice - don't be a dork.

There's nothing dorky about Electric Light Orchestra.

Listen to the song brah, it's got a good vibe.

Saulbadguy 11-16-2010 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58kcfan89 (Post 7178357)
Any updates on Curt & getting him back soon? Cause his first game action being Gonzaga wouldn't be good... It's better than him not playing in the CBE, but it's not good. Would definitely prefer him getting a crap Presbyterian game to get back into the swing of things.

Our best hope is this is just a "motivational technique" and will go a ways in to getting Curtis to be a better player.

On the other hand, there could be something else going on we don't know about.

KevB 11-16-2010 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58kcfan89 (Post 7178357)

I'd be surprised if he doesn't get some time in the next game. I'd think 2 games is penalty enough, but if HCFM doesn't.....I'm with Frank.

Dante84 11-16-2010 09:12 PM

Right, its not like we are dealing with a guy who has been an angel in the past.

Dude had issues at UConn. I had hoped it had worked its way out of his system (and maybe it has).

I would hate for CK to slide backwards from all the positives from last year. In the end, though, I'm with Frank on this as well.

KC_Connection 11-16-2010 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 7178337)
Will you be one of those KU dorks wearing their KU gear to a basketball game that doesn't involve KU? I love seeing them at the Sprint Center every year - it's hilarious.

No.

BWillie 11-16-2010 09:24 PM

Congrats Kitty Kats. I hope you guys are undefeated going into our first duel. It will only help hype the Sunflower Showdown. Why isn't Curtis Kelly playing lately?

58kcfan89 11-17-2010 12:33 AM

Agree with everyone about the CK issue. IFWT.

Gunna be a fun season. Thursday's game should be fun & next week is gunna get really interesting.

Buck 11-17-2010 12:39 AM

I'll be interested to see how you guys do against Gonzaga to compare that to what SDSU just did.

I'm expecting a blowout.

Los Pollos Hermanos 11-17-2010 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007 (Post 7178403)
Congrats Kitty Kats. I hope you guys are undefeated going into our first duel. It will only help hype the Sunflower Showdown. Why isn't Curtis Kelly playing lately?

I'm confused. You have an Iowa sig.

Buehler445 11-17-2010 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 7178316)
I'll be at the KSU-Duke game next week (assuming they play in the finals). Kelly better be back by then so they can beat them.

Hey, me too! I'm just disappointed the hawks are in it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445 11-17-2010 07:18 AM

Good win, Cats. I tried listening to it at work, but I missed something.

Here's what I know.
1.KSU down 3
2.VT technical
3. KSU up by 15

Looks like you can still score some points. Were there a lot of turnovers? I saw one guy post that the offense didn't look good.
Posted via Mobile Device

Saulbadguy 11-17-2010 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 7178729)
Good win, Cats. I tried listening to it at work, but I missed something.

Here's what I know.
1.KSU down 3
2.VT technical
3. KSU up by 15

Looks like you can still score some points. Were there a lot of turnovers? I saw one guy post that the offense didn't look good.
Posted via Mobile Device

Our offense never looks good.

ChiTown 11-17-2010 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 7178382)
Right, its not like we are dealing with a guy who has been an angel in the past.

Dude had issues at UConn. I had hoped it had worked its way out of his system (and maybe it has).

I would hate for CK to slide backwards from all the positives from last year. In the end, though, I'm with Frank on this as well.

Don't worry about Curt. He's a slow starter and a guy that needs his ass chewed to get going. When coming from the right motivator (Frank), he'll be the player he was late last year.