ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Housing. Custom build, development build or buy. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273111)

El Jefe 05-16-2013 09:38 AM

Housing. Custom build, development build or buy.

My wife and I found ourselves pondering this question. The real estate market (as I have mentioned before) is at a high in our area. Everything we are looking at is a premium price for a mediocre house. My wife's grandfather and Uncle own a construction business, and they have been building houses for ~50 years. I am to the point where I believe I am going to buy some land (acre or two) and have a house designed and built. Fortunately her Grandfather is an architect as well, he designed and built his current house last year. I know with the custom builds they can be very expensive, but I feel I would rather be in a condo for another year and have my house exactly how we want it, than buy a house for less that we really don't love.

The other option would be to buy a cookie cutter home in a development which I really don't care to do. What say you CP? Would you rather buy, build custom, or build templet style?

Hootie 05-16-2013 09:39 AM

omg shut up

El Jefe 05-16-2013 09:42 AM

You mad brah?

Chief Pote 05-16-2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9686532)
omg shut up

ROFL

Since Hootie got his name back, he's been quite the problem.

Hootie 05-16-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefButthurt (Post 9686547)
ROFL

Since Hootie got his name back, he's been quite the problem.

that may have been my 4th post this week

DMAC 05-16-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9686549)
that may have been my 4th post this week

omg shut up

El Jefe 05-16-2013 09:46 AM

Hootie's a douchebag, he's a poor mans Dane Mcloud. He tries to tell everyone how stupid they are, and how he is amazing, and he is the envy of everyone. When most don't give a crap about how he lives with his boyfriend in Chicago. Hey Hootie, put me on ignore you tool shed, no love lost here douche baggins.

Chief Pote 05-16-2013 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAC (Post 9686550)
omg shut up

ROFL

Since DMAC got his name back, he's been quite the problem.

stevieray 05-16-2013 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Jefe (Post 9686553)
Hootie's a douchebag, he's a poor mans Dane Mcloud. He tries to tell everyone how stupid they are, and how he is amazing, and he is the envy of everyone. When most don't give a crap about how he lives with his boyfriend in Chicago. Hey Hootie, put me on ignore you tool shed, no love lost here douche baggins.

you forgot "make me a sammich, bitch"

Hootie 05-16-2013 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Jefe (Post 9686553)

well I am pretty cool

Red Beans 05-16-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9686532)
omg shut up

I agree. El Jefe's posts in general, are the least entertaining on CP. I've been wanting to say something for quite a while. Thank you Hootie, for giving me the courage to speak my mind.

El Jefe 05-16-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Beans (Post 9686588)
I agree. El Jefe's posts in general, are the least entertaining on CP. I've been wanting to say something for quite a while. Thank you Hootie, for giving me the courage to speak my mind.

Put me on ignore then dude, I didn't ask you to read my post. That's the great thing about the intraweb, you don't have to read anything you dont want to.

El Jefe 05-16-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Beans (Post 9686588)

Secondly, I don't post to be entertaining, I post to get information. If you are looking for someone who only posts poop threads or other slap sticks threads, then put me on ignore, because that's not my area.

Red Beans 05-16-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Jefe (Post 9686599)
Put me on ignore then dude, I didn't ask you to read my post. That's the great thing about the intraweb, you don't have to read anything you dont want to.

The above statement proves how boring you are. Generally, I don't put anyone on ignore and I've extended you the same courtesy in hopes that you would improve your entertainment value with time. Sadly, I fear you may be a lost cause.

Red Beans 05-16-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Jefe (Post 9686601)
Secondly, I don't post to be entertaining, I post to get information. If you are looking for someone who only posts poop threads or other slap sticks threads, then put me on ignore, because that's not my area.

You're awfully defensive. It's just weird that I've never seen you ever comment on anything Chiefs related. And while I realize that there are a great many avenues for all of us to explore on CP, you seem to be Chiefsless. What is a slap sticks thread anyway?

http://i43.tinypic.com/3ekjr.jpg