ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Jon Baldwin has been traded to the 49ers (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275434)

Fat Elvis 08-20-2013 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nychief (Post 9901087)
two teams taking flyers on each others garbage.... who gives a shit?

Dorsey to Baalke: Here is a turd that I bequeath to you; its name is Jonathon.
Baalke to Dorsey: And here, my friend, is a turd that I humbly give to you; you may call it AJ.

Apparently, it seems, Dorsey and Baalke gave a shit to each other.

FlaChief58 08-20-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 9901149)
Baalke to Dorsey: And here, my friend, is a turd that I humbly give to you; you may call it AJ.

Yeah but, we got the better of them with the AS trade, amirite

KC_Lee 08-20-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 9901149)

So basically this is the "Two Girls, One Cup" of football trades.

loochy 08-20-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9901154)

well, considering that we pick garbage like Baldwin with our second round picks, maybe

ChiefRocka 08-20-2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9901176)
well, considering that we pick garbage like Baldwin with our first round picks, maybe

FYP

J Diddy 08-20-2013 08:23 AM

The tragic news is that when he got to the training facility the entire team was decimated with flu like symptoms; however, they expect Baldwin to be just fine because everyone knows he can't catch anything.

Rausch 08-20-2013 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9901154)

Gawd I hope yer' a cutter...

Mav 08-20-2013 09:07 AM

Jim: Hey Trent, Aj isn't going to make this team. He's softer than Andy Reid's belly fat.

Trent: Hmmmm, you know, wait, Jim, I got this.

3 hours later.

The 49ers and Chiefs have swapped disappointing shitty first round receivers.

Jim: Seriously Trent? You got me a bigger softer version of the same shit we just had.

Trent: He's bigger Jim.

Jim: *facepalm* Trent, this is as bad as you drafting Aj in the first place. Im a head coach, not a magician. I cant make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

TEX 08-20-2013 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmax63 (Post 9901122)
It's hard to coach 4.3something speed. Sometimes the other things can be fixed. They both have sucked to this point but I think Bowe would like having another speed guy on the other side instead of Baldwin. Both teams get a chance to get a first rounder to live up to potential and be able to say it wasn't a totally wasted pick. Both will probably fail.

When was Baldwin ever considered fast?

Dixie Land 08-20-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9901112)
Any 49er fan claiming to have gotten the better end of the deal is a homer.
Any Chiefs fan claiming to have gotten the better end of the deal is a homer.

Just shut up and watch. Most likely they are both going to suck.

UH you think???? Well at least Alex can checkdown to AJJ now....if AJJ can remain on his feet....not only does he drop passes he falls down outta nowhere.....:clap:

Mav 08-20-2013 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixie Land (Post 9901371)
UH you think???? Well at least Alex can checkdown to AJJ now....if AJJ can remain on his feet....not only does he drop passes he falls down outta nowhere.....:clap:

and when he catches, he fumbles.......this is a train wreck that is going to be at least comical to watch....

Dixie Land 08-20-2013 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 9901062)
But did he have any catches? I'm trying to find out if AJ Jenkins has made any catches. Does AJ Jenkins have any NFL catches? I'm trying to find if anyone knows if Jenkins has any catches.

NOPE none....rookie year...riding pine behind more terrible WR's....he will probably catch a flight or two this year and maybe get a splinter in his ass...thats about it......Now we have a QB that sucks and a WR that suck...double suckage. :deevee:

Dixie Land 08-20-2013 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9901376)
and when he catches, he fumbles.......this is a train wreck that is going to be at least comical to watch....

AJJ catches/?? omg they must have him plastered with stickum....oh wait he fumbles and gets manhandled by CB's...forgot sorry

Dixie Land 08-20-2013 09:57 AM

He can also tip passes that gets interception....hell he should try volley ball....

Mav 08-20-2013 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixie Land (Post 9901381)
AJJ catches/?? omg they must have him plastered with stickum....oh wait he fumbles and gets manhandled by CB's...forgot sorry

manhandled by cbs? You forgot WIND..........ROFL