ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The constant negativity is tiresome. Who is ready to join me and move on? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271150)

TribalElder 03-14-2013 04:53 PM

I got over it today

DaneMcCloud 03-14-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceebz (Post 9498728)
Trading what amounts to a mid first round pick for a veteran game manager

What?

How does #34 overall equate to #16 overall?

SAUTO 03-14-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9498853)
Moving on sounds great to me.

As in you can stop clicking on the threads that aren't all rainbows and unicorns so you can try to "educate" all us that aren't happy with the shit trade for Alex Smith.

If you're getting tired of hearing us bitch, it's nobody's fault but yours.

this
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 03-14-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9498909)
What?

It's been said a lot. They are using this years second and the value of next years second and equating that to a mid first
Posted via Mobile Device

Ming the Merciless 03-14-2013 05:03 PM

can ANYONE explain how 3-7 in 2010 is 'getting better every year' ? was it the awesome 59% completion ratio ?

please?

Ming the Merciless 03-14-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9498909)
What?

I think he is saying the 34th plus the other second rounder would equal into the 1st, which it would....but probably not 16...but i suppose we'd need to know the pick

-King- 03-14-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9498858)
I'm neutral in the sense that I think it's important we give the people we were all so excited about and have done a great job otherwise the benefit of the doubt - that's all. I don't claim that Alex will be the best QB we've ever had - only that claiming that our franchise is doomed forever because of it is silly.

I do think comparing Alex (who has improved pretty much every year) to Cassel (who had a moderately OK year once) is completely unfair, but I've never claimed that Alex will be the team's savior.

Maybe that's what it comes down to - I get tired of everyone arguing whether things are black or white when I'd like to see more discussion about what shade of grey it is.

Whoa. How exactly has Alex Smith improved every year?
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-14-2013 05:10 PM

You'll have my decision on draft day. Until then; hater gonna' hate.
Posted via Mobile Device

Molitoth 03-14-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9498955)
Whoa. How exactly has Alex Smith improved every year?
Posted via Mobile Device

While his TEAM improved every year, Alex Smith was the key piece that needed replaced to get to a superbowl.

DaneMcCloud 03-14-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9498973)
While his TEAM improved every year, Alex Smith was the key piece that needed replaced to get to a superbowl.

Complete speculation

bevischief 03-14-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9498849)
Though I am really not happy with what we have done at QB, I am giving them the benefit of the doubt for this season. BUT, if it turns out my concerns were right, I'm ripping them a new one by the end of the season.

This!

lcarus 03-14-2013 05:12 PM

Yeah I'm ready to move on. I want the Chiefs to be fun again. It's frustrating as hell, but I'll let Dorsey/Reid have a crack at it before I start lumping them in with Pioli and company.

Bugeater 03-14-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9498849)
Though I am really not happy with what we have done at QB, I am giving them the benefit of the doubt for this season. BUT, if it turns out my concerns were right, I'm ripping them a new one by the end of the season.

GURU IS ****ING PISSED - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

BigRedChief 03-14-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by track (Post 9498856)
I thought the negativity was related to the last regime and Cassel...but it's clear a lot of the people on this forum just like to bitch...probably are unhappy in their real life and so they bring it to the forum. Pretty sad place to be around. I am actively looking for a chiefs forum that doesn't have all the negativity and depressed personalities this place has.

hey dipshit don't let the door hit you on the way out. You are looking for homers, look no farther than chiefscoalition.com.

No one here wants a homer board.

O.city 03-14-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9498978)
Yeah I'm ready to move on. I want the Chiefs to be fun again. It's frustrating as hell, but I'll let Dorsey/Reid have a crack at it before I start lumping them in with ***** and company.

The Chiefs are as fun as you make them. You have no say in what they do, so sit back and be a homer. It's sports, it's what you are supposed to do for your team.

No point getting all pissed.