ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet My Siberian husky got loose and killed a chicken (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271724)

Hammock Parties 04-03-2013 03:43 PM

I was 8 or 9 years old and my Doberman had to go out for a piss, so I took him out. He was on the lead in the driveway and I was standing on the steps near the door. I was really close to a wall that happened to be full of jagged little pebbles.

I have no idea who designed that wall but they're an idiot. My dog saw a cat and took off running towards the wall. The lead in my hand jerked my tiny 8 year old arm along the jagged rock wall and slashed the **** out of my arm due to the force of the Dobie.

My arm looked like it had been through a meat grinder. But fortunately I got to stay home from school and mom rented Dick Tracy for me, so it was a cool day.

Mother****erJones 04-03-2013 04:05 PM

Why am I the anti chiefs4me? Is that a good thing?

Donger 04-03-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9554362)
Why am I the anti chiefs4me? Is that a good thing?

In this case, no, it is not. chief4me had an amazingly annoying habit of using multiple commas in sentences, usually where a single period would be.

For example: Hi,,,I'm chiefs4me,,,my vagina is like a ****ing Pez dispenser,,,wanna see,,,???

You have displayed a tendency to use NO periods in your posts. Hence, my comment.

Mother****erJones 04-03-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9554374)
In this case, no, it is not. chief4me had an amazingly annoying habit of using multiple commas in sentences, usually where a single period would be.

For example: Hi,,,I'm chiefs4me,,,my vagina is like a ****ing Pez dispenser,,,wanna see,,,???

You have displayed a tendency to use NO periods in your posts. Hence, my comment.

I typed it from my phone so wasn't too worried about punctuation.

Donger 04-03-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9554388)
I typed it from my phone so wasn't too worried about punctuation.

Neither was chiefs4me.

Shit, I think that's three times. Here it comes...

Mother****erJones 04-03-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9554405)
Neither was chiefs4me.

Shit, I think that's three times. Here it comes...

I try to punctuate but sometimes if its short response I don't worry too much. Just so people can read and understand

bevischief 04-03-2013 04:25 PM

The bird or someone's junk?

Donger 04-03-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9554416)
I try to punctuate but sometimes if its short response I don't worry too much. Just so people can read and understand

Thank you for the clarification.

Mother****erJones 04-03-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9554301)
I was 8 or 9 years old and my Doberman had to go out for a piss, so I took him out. He was on the lead in the driveway and I was standing on the steps near the door. I was really close to a wall that happened to be full of jagged little pebbles.

I have no idea who designed that wall but they're an idiot. My dog saw a cat and took off running towards the wall. The lead in my hand jerked my tiny 8 year old arm along the jagged rock wall and slashed the **** out of my arm due to the force of the Dobie.

My arm looked like it had been through a meat grinder. But fortunately I got to stay home from school and mom rented Dick Tracy for me, so it was a cool day.

Ouch! Damn, at least you got to watch dick tracy