ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Jaworski rates Chiefs QB at No. 20 among NFL starters (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274325)

duncan_idaho 07-15-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9814515)
Logan Thomas, to me, is going to have the same kind of rise that Ej Manuel had. I thought he was terrible. And he ends up being the first guy taken. If he has a bounce back year, he will be a big time prospect. Also, I don't know how you can say that Tahj Boyd isn't a throwing threat. Other than being kind of short, he is probably the best passer of those three.

And on a side note, I doubt any of you have even seen Renner play.

As a Missouri fan, I saw Renner play against my team in the Independence Bowl and watched quite a bit of game film of Renner before the game, scouting him for a write up.

I've seen Renner play more than enough. He's not bad, but I just can't get excited about him.

I didn't say Boyd wasn't a throwing threat. I said his passing experience was in a less sophisticated passing attack than some of the spread guys who got beat up for their lack of experience in a sophisticated passing attack in THIS draft.

As for Manuel v. Thomas.... THomas has the size and physical abilities, but he is not an accurate guy and I just don't buy him becoming a 60 percent passer or better in the NFL when he's never done that in college.

Mav 07-15-2013 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 9814548)
As a Missouri fan, I saw Renner play against my team in the Independence Bowl and watched quite a bit of game film of Renner before the game, scouting him for a write up.

I've seen Renner play more than enough. He's not bad, but I just can't get excited about him.

I didn't say Boyd wasn't a throwing threat. I said his passing experience was in a less sophisticated passing attack than some of the spread guys who got beat up for their lack of experience in a sophisticated passing attack in THIS draft.

As for Manuel v. Thomas.... THomas has the size and physical abilities, but he is not an accurate guy and I just don't buy him becoming a 60 percent passer or better in the NFL when he's never done that in college.

Completely agree with just about everything. I just love Renners skill set. Huge arm. And about the sophisticated. Pfff, these clowns are drafting these offenses around these dudes so quickly lol. I just don't like the prospect of Braxton Miller ever being anything.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-15-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9814517)
Teddy Bridgewater > Geno Smith lol

Im poking the bear. :D

Even if they all had stellar seasons, it doesn't matter; we're stuck with the latest retread lop-dick for at least 2 more seasons.