ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft I wish we would have tanked a year later. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285583)

Eleazar 08-08-2014 09:54 PM

I wish we would have tanked a year later.
 
Bortles looked very sharp tonight.

Thanks Pioli :cuss:

RealSNR 08-08-2014 09:54 PM

I wanted to do that, and everybody yelled at me.

TimBone 08-08-2014 09:55 PM

We'll tank this year to make up for it.

Pasta Giant Meatball 08-08-2014 09:59 PM

Tanking doesn't exist. Only shit teams with shit QBs

sd4chiefs 08-08-2014 10:00 PM

It really sucks that the Chiefs suck at sucking.

TribalElder 08-08-2014 10:01 PM

Haley should have been curb stomped for winning vs the colts which ****ed us out of the suck for Luck competition

RealSNR 08-08-2014 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 10804803)
Haley should have been curb stomped for winning vs the colts which ****ed us out of the suck for Luck competition

Cassel's just as much at fault for that shit.

The one time he pulls an exciting come from behind win out his ass. :cuss:

Eleazar 08-08-2014 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 10804801)
Tanking doesn't exist. Only shit teams with shit QBs

Obviously I don't mean tank on purpose.

I perversely find myself wishing that we'd suffered another year of Pioli so we would have been in draft position last year. Not that the Wild Card game wasn't enjoyable... :banghead:

Piolied again! :cuss:

TribalElder 08-08-2014 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10804814)
Cassel's just as much at fault for that shit.

The one time he pulls an exciting come from behind win out his ass. :cuss:

That was such bullshit too. The win was worthless and only served to hurt us in the long run. Matt and Todd were all excited because those two ****tards couldn't see the big picture. :cuss: bastards

ChiefsCountry 08-08-2014 10:13 PM

Knowing Pioli's worthless ass even if we did get the #1 pick for Luck, we would have took Matt Kalil or did the RGIII type trade.

TribalElder 08-08-2014 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 10804826)
Knowing Pioli's worthless ass even if we did get the #1 pick for Luck, we would have took Matt Kalil or did the RGIII type trade.

I like to think that if KC had the first pick Luck would have stayed at Stanford for one more year. Because Chiefs :facepalm:

Psyko Tek 08-08-2014 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 10804832)
I like to think that if KC had the first pick Luck would have stayed at Stanford for one more year. Because Chiefs :facepalm:

yup

Gadzooks 08-08-2014 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 10804832)
I like to think that if KC had the first pick Luck would have stayed at Stanford for one more year. Because Chiefs :facepalm:

Luck doesn't seem to be the same type of douche that Elway and Eli have proved themselves to be.

Unfortunately, being a douche has garnered them 4 SB wins combined.

(teeing it up...)

Fritz88 08-08-2014 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sd4chiefs (Post 10804802)
It really sucks that the Chiefs suck at sucking.

Best mediocre team.

BMT.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bufkin 08-09-2014 12:12 AM

Fisher is a nice consolation prize.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.