ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Royals Who is/was worse? Herm or Hillman? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=210569)

Hammock Parties 07-19-2009 02:45 PM

Who is/was worse? Herm or Hillman?

I'm just not noticing all the hatred for Hillman. Here I had thought he was a young, promising managerial candidate who was just going through a rough transitional stage.

Now I see someone calling him a dumbass.

Is he is as bad as Herm was for the Chiefs? Worse?

petegz28 07-19-2009 02:46 PM

Herm Hillman=Trey Edwards

DeezNutz 07-19-2009 02:51 PM

Good men, IMO.

Terrible coaches. Terrible.

CoMoChief 07-19-2009 02:52 PM

Hillman has less to work with.

Herm probably has the higher stress job, obviously more fast pace.

But Herm is the bigger idiot.

Reaper16 07-19-2009 02:53 PM

Herm is worse, I think. A Hillman-led team of better players would win despite Hillman's presence.

Mr. Flopnuts 07-19-2009 02:54 PM

Herm is worse by a country mile. He took this team into the dark ages. Trey at least improved upon what he had. The Royals have been tragic for decades. The Chiefs? Not entirely until Herm dealt the death blow.

Gonzo 07-19-2009 02:56 PM

I would think Herm. We expect douchebaggery from the Royals, not the Chiefs.
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz 07-19-2009 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 5911282)
Herm is worse by a country mile. He took this team into the dark ages. Trey at least improved upon what he had. The Royals have been tragic for decades. The Chiefs? Not entirely until Herm dealt the death blow.

:shake:

You need to watch more Royals games, my friend.

Stupid poll question on a Chiefs board, since only a small percentage of the posters are stupid enough to follow the Royals very closely, myself being one of the ****ing idiots.

petegz28 07-19-2009 03:00 PM

Herm at least had a philosophy...a bad one but he had one.

Hillman is ****ing clueless

milkman 07-19-2009 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 5911297)
:shake:

You need to watch more Royals games, my friend.

Stupid poll question on a Chiefs board, since only a small percentage of the posters are stupid enough to follow the Royals very closely, myself being one of the ****ing idiots.

I don't get to watch many games, and in football with only 16 games every bad decision is magnified, but reading through these game threads and watching when I can, I get the feeling that Hillman is every bit as bad at his job as Herman ****ing Edwards was at his.

Trey Dilweed?

Reaper16 07-19-2009 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 5911282)

Herm's desire to get a youth movement going was the right one. Vermiel left the franchise an aged husk of a team. Its just that Herm was a damaging coach. He had the right idea, but he was incapable of effectively executing it.

Trey, meanwhile, pfffffffffft.

DeezNutz 07-19-2009 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 5911318)
I don't get to watch many games, and in football with only 16 games every bad decision is magnified, but reading through these game threads and watching when I can, I get the feeling that Hillman is every bit as bad at his job as Herman ****ing Edwards was at his.

Trey Dilweed?

No question. No. Question.

I can understand argues for Herm ****ing Edwards being the worst b/c a HC is more important in the NFL than a manager is in MLB. Still, Trey Edwards is really, really bad.

JuicesFlowing 07-19-2009 03:09 PM

Hillman took a bad team and ... kept them bad. Herm took a team that won 10 games and destroyed them in every possible way.

*edit: I know the Chiefs were an old team, but 10 wins is 10 wins.

wazu 07-19-2009 03:19 PM

Hillman is so completely clueless that Herm can rightfully look down on him as an intellectual inferior.

Farzin 07-19-2009 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 5911316)
Herm at least had a philosophy...a bad one but he had one.

Hillman is ****ing clueless

This