ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Cassel will be the starter against the Bengals (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266621)

Nightfyre 11-14-2012 12:58 PM

**** this organization. How RAC can keep a job where his primary duty is to be a leader while being so goddamned indecisive is criminal. This organization is filled with followers from top to bottom. At least Haley was a leader.

RealSNR 11-14-2012 01:01 PM

This franchise's gutlessness is making it easy for me to root against them. I never had any qualms about it before, but now it's almost a treat.

Quinn IS healthy. Romeo says "turnovers get punished." But Quinn did a naughty thing, so HE'S the one who gets punished, and the franchise lies to cover it up. Oh, and Cassel skates by unscathed in all of this.

I HATE the Pioli Chiefs. They're run by ****tards who have no honor or brains. If Pioli is still here at the end of this, I'll have no problems shaking off this team like a dog shakes off water.

saphojunkie 11-14-2012 01:02 PM

You know, I was thinking the blackout was a bad idea. That it showed us as the wrong type of fans.

**** that. Paint the chairs, while we're at it.

Buckweath 11-14-2012 01:02 PM

Cassell has proven he can make us lose, why do some of you guys want Quinn to start again, still believe in playoffs??

I'd love to see Stanzi but it's not happening.

RealSNR 11-14-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckweath (Post 9118441)
Cassell has proven he can make us lose, why do some of you guys want Quinn to start again, still believe in playoffs??

I'd love to see Stanzi but it's not happening.

We'll lose with any of these three QBs behind center. It doesn't matter to me.

It's the way they're going about this that pisses us off.

Dave Lane 11-14-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9118300)
ROFL

Bone you need to put a Chiefs helmet on that skull. Its what I'm gonna look like before this ****nuts can win a Superbowl.

The Franchise 11-14-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9118451)
We'll lose with any of these three QBs behind center. It doesn't matter to me.

It's the way they're going about this that pisses us off.

This.

Cassel has more turnovers by himself than some ****ing teams....yet they repeatedly put his ass out there. That and the fact that Romeo said Quinn wouldn't have to look over his shoulder.

Marcellus 11-14-2012 01:15 PM

I cant think of 1 competent thing this team has done from a FO or coaching point of view through 9 games this season, so I am not going to expect it to change now.

Dave Lane 11-14-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9118406)
No sympathy. He chose to sign with KC, makes a lot of $$, and bangs Alicia Sacramone.

But he's a nice guy.

A nice guy that touches other guys junk but hey

houstonwhodat 11-14-2012 01:17 PM

Your front office is murdering the fans...

Coogs 11-14-2012 01:18 PM

The INT was not Gus's fault...

Quote:

"He saw that Dwayne Bowe had a chance to be open, so he was throwing it to Dwayne Bowe and the ball got tipped before it got there,’’ Crennel said in explanation.
Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/11/14...#storylink=cpy

Gus should be along shortly to concur that it was not his fault.

gblowfish 11-14-2012 01:19 PM

If the plan is to Blow for Barkley, it's diabolically perfect.

Nightfyre 11-14-2012 01:22 PM

That ball did not get tipped. It's like dealing with a goddamned addict. Denial denial denial.

DBOSHO 11-14-2012 01:22 PM

Did noone in the media ask him about the turnover/benched rule when he announced cassel would start?

Im o close to being done with this dumbass franchise. We are the laughingstock of the entire league. At least jacksonville has an excuse. Ownership knows we are a joke and it doesnt phase them one bit.

ncCHIEFfan 11-14-2012 01:24 PM

Maybe as fans we should start laughing at Cassel instead of booing him in the game??