ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Baby kidnapped from home in KC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=250979)

Chiefnj2 10-05-2011 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsp4444 (Post 7970132)
People say this all the time, but chances are you are dealing with someone who will kill you. You really have little chance of "exacting your revenge".

Because someone who abducts a young defenseless child is a tough guy? I think not.

Iowanian 10-05-2011 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsp4444 (Post 7970156)
All I'm saying is the chance of you finding a person who would do this...unarmed...in plain sight so you could have your way...is highly unlikely. If you did find him, the odds are probably in his favor to take you out, and anger and rage only make you stupid.

We're talking about reality in the story.

Honestly, I hope to never find out what I'm truly capable of doing to another human being in a event like you describe. I'd prefer my children remain safe and unharmed. Someone hurts one of my kids and I promise you barbarians would cringe. In real life, I doubt very many grieving or angry parents get a chance of as much as a good look across the room.

I feel pretty badly for the people in this situation. I can only hope it's someone who wanted a child, has remorse and returns her unharmed.

The Franchise 10-05-2011 03:29 PM

Quote:

All I'm saying is the chance of you finding a person who would do this...unarmed...in plain sight so you could have your way...is highly unlikely. If you did find him, the odds are probably in his favor to take you out, and anger and rage only make you stupid.

Anger and rage means that he leaves without his head.....and I'm not joking.

Iowanian 10-05-2011 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pittsie (Post 7970154)
Blonde haired girls gotta be worth six figures on the open market, right? ;)

I think I can speak for all other fathers of blonde haired blue eyed little girls when I tell you to perform a painful marital act upon yourself.

wazu 10-05-2011 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7970042)
I travel and am gone on occasion and roll in during the middle of the night on occasion and usually pop in to check on the kids before I go to bed. I can't fathom the fear, anger, confusion and plethora of other feelings it would cause to realize a child was gone from the safety I promise them at home. It makes me feel physically ill to read stories like this one.

I hear ya. When mine were little I had this completely irrational fear of somebody breaking in and stealing them in the night. Maybe cause that's the only time that none of us were awake and making sure that nobody did. Horrible to read about this.

Rasputin 10-05-2011 03:44 PM

Just yesterday a man beat a 15month child to death here in Salina. The cops cought him at 4am this morning and booked him. I would have just shot the mother ****er.

suds79 10-05-2011 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 7970230)
Just yesterday a man beat a 15month child to death here in Salina. The cops cought him at 4am this morning and booked him. I would have just shot the mother ****er.

In each knee first before finishing him off after about 10 mins right? :P

Glad to hear it was all a misunderstanding from post #1. As a father for a 14th month old girl, I felt a little sick in my stomach just reading that headline.

crazycoffey 10-05-2011 03:51 PM

Quote:

Not trying to go internet tuff guy, but if the odds aren't in my favor to take out one guy, one on one....

do you pay taxes?

crazycoffey 10-05-2011 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 7970230)

too many kids with video cameras out there to do that shit anymore....

Radar Chief 10-05-2011 04:02 PM

Quote:

People say this all the time, but chances are you are dealing with someone who will kill you. You really have little chance of "exacting your revenge".

Why are you assuming I, or any other father, would go baby kidnapper hunting with an empty hand?

notorious 10-05-2011 04:17 PM

Quote:

So, what makes that different then the parent finding the kidnapper?

I would kill a person for kidnapping my child. I don't want my family living in fear when the piece of shit gets out of jail. The same goes for anyone breaking into my house.

Dante84 10-05-2011 05:17 PM

In my house (when I have one), my children (if I have them) will have very secure windows when they are young.

If not, I may even have lockable bars installed, with a key right next to the window in case of a fire/emergency in which a window escape would be necessary.

O.city 10-05-2011 05:19 PM

This is very scary, it happened about half a mile from my house. The news trucks are all swarmed on my exit on 210.

Deberg_1990 10-05-2011 06:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7970146)
Huh? You can't imagine the rage and adrenaline that would be going through me if I found the guy who murdered, raped or kidnapped one of my daughters.

Lighten up tough guy...

Ming the Merciless 10-05-2011 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey (Post 7970028)
Beer me doesn't like to post info about his NEW daughter? :shrug:

FYP