ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Can someone help me with this Amazon product (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268104)

listopencil 12-28-2012 01:22 AM

Also:

http://www.amazon.com/Plastic-Filter.../dp/B001S353EQ


<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zhTnwkqMcuU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bump 12-28-2012 01:24 AM

I just have this plastic thing shaped kinda like a coffee filter. You put a coffee filter in it and then the coffee and then pour boiling water over it. It makes better coffee than most of those coffee makers, more convenient and it's good for me because it limits me to one cup at a time instead of one pot.

I want to get a french press though.

Buck 12-28-2012 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9245304)
At work we have folgers. Here this week its been something called Palmers, gross. I almost bought coffee at Walmart today, but I didn't have my card on me and had limited cash.

Good timing I guess. Thanks for the heads up. Looks like a really good deal.

I bought some nice jeans off plndr earlier today. And some cheap shades. Got free shipping for both after I bought the shades.

Do you get a credit if you invite someone to plndr?

listopencil 12-28-2012 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9245307)
I just have this plastic thing shaped kinda like a coffee filter. You put a coffee filter in it and then the coffee and then pour boiling water over it. It makes better coffee than most of those coffee makers, more convenient and it's good for me because it limits me to one cup at a time instead of one pot.

I want to get a french press though.

French press is all right. I have a travel mug with a press built into it and a more standard decanter type. I found out that I'd rather put up with shitty coffee then go to that much trouble cleaning up.

something cooler 12-28-2012 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9245309)
Do you get a credit if you invite someone to plndr?

I think I get something, not sure how to do it though, never have. Most my friends don't like shit from there, but I love that site, lots of brands and styles. Get all my work clothes from it. Highly recommend. Around holidays they have killer deals.

Saulbadguy 12-28-2012 05:29 AM

Gross.

AussieChiefsFan 12-28-2012 05:39 AM

http://www.amazon.com/Uranium-Ore/dp...ds=uranium+ore

http://www.amazon.com/ThinkGeek-Cann...694509&sr=8-1&

Mr. Flopnuts 12-28-2012 05:52 AM

Taster's Choice is disgusting. If you like Starbucks, try Tully's. Tully's is my favorite coffee on the face of the planet.

Saulbadguy 12-28-2012 06:28 AM

****. When I opened this thread this morning I must have clicked the "buy now with 1 click ordering" button. WHAT A NIGHTMARE.

Thankfully I canceled it in time.

Saulbadguy 12-28-2012 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9245405)
Taster's Choice is disgusting. If you like Starbucks, try Tully's. Tully's is my favorite coffee on the face of the planet.

Had some Tully's while I was visiting your old stompin grounds, not bad. Also got to visit the first Starbucks.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-28-2012 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 9245414)
Had some Tully's while I was visiting your old stompin grounds, not bad. Also got to visit the first Starbucks.

Very cool. I hate Starbucks, because Howard Schultz is a douchebag who cost me my basketball team. So I don't drink the shit. Ever. I liked Tully's better long before that went down though, so no bias. It's just that good to me.

I bought a bag of Dunkin Donuts coffee and was surprised that it's really ****ing good coffee. It's becoming more and more common in my house. French Vanilla is the shit.

Dartgod 12-28-2012 07:18 AM

Coffee. Blech!

savchief 12-28-2012 07:23 AM

$38.56 a pound for Tasters Choice? no thanks.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-28-2012 07:26 AM

Chai tea is pretty good, but it doesn't get me going like a good strong cup of black coffee. Once you go black, you never go back!

Saulbadguy 12-28-2012 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9245437)
Chai tea is pretty good, but it doesn't get me going like a good strong cup of black coffee. Once you go black, you never go back!

coffee gets the plumbing going in the morning.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.