ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs You know what? I like what Winston had to say. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264797)

htismaqe 10-08-2012 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 8991211)
Yeah, if you believe as I do that Pioli is forcing Cassel on Crennel as he did on Haley then this is not really good news. After the bye week, we are likely looking at Cassel's return.

I have to snicker at the calls of 'coward' and 'noob' by anonymous internet posters.

First of all, Pioli doesn't have to FORCE Cassel on Crennel. Crennel willing accepted the situation. Crennel gets no sympathy. NONE.

Second, you're right. Cassel will be back. If he misses more than 4 games, this injury will likely be the reason given for bringing him back NEXT YEAR too.

BlackHelicopters 10-08-2012 07:05 AM

Winston seems as frustrated as we all are. He sees what is happening in Houston and wonders, "I left Houston for this mess?"

NJChiefsFan 10-08-2012 07:07 AM

He didn't choose to leave the Texans.

bevischief 10-08-2012 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jAZ (Post 8991012)
Here on CP, the ratio of cheering the play to cheering the injury was at best only 40-1. That's assuming that you count the one post saying "Charles dead." is somehow cheering for the play. Otherwise it was 40-0.

I admit I was saying this as well just not on here.

WilliamTheIrish 10-08-2012 07:15 AM

jAZ, you useless ****, my comment "Finally" = finally, they have to change QB's.

BlackHelicopters 10-08-2012 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 8991273)
He didn't choose to leave the Texans.

Didn't say he chose to leave. But he did leave, whether it was his choosing or not.

chiefzilla1501 10-08-2012 07:19 AM

Actually Winston is the only guy that seems to speak out. Even after his poor performance against San diego.

I hate the way he did it. But at least someone is standing up for the team. He has responsibility to defend his teammate. He needs to choose his words more wisely, but I'm sure this helped the locker room a bit.

Not Happy with it. But there's some positives.

Imon Yourside 10-08-2012 07:32 AM

Man this thing is getting blown WAY out of proportion.

Hound333 10-08-2012 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle (Post 8991287)
jAZ, you useless ****, my comment "Finally" = finally, they have to change QB's.

This

While I was happy he was hurt (i'll admit it) it was only because I knew him getting hurt was the only way they would switch QB's.

For good sakes the designed an offensive scheme around not letting the QB do anything but hand off the ball. We were running all over the Def and no Play acction? My 11 year old son was smart enough to ask why they aren't faking a handoff.

Why in the hell are they letting this happen. You can put Palko in there and have him hand the ball off for much less than we are paying Cassel. Either believe in him and prove us wrong or switch QB's. Putting him in there and hiding him is a slap in the face to us fans that pay thousands of dollars a year to watch this team.

FAX 10-08-2012 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8991297)
Actually Winston is the only guy that seems to speak out. Even after his poor performance against San diego.

I hate the way he did it. But at least someone is standing up for the team. He has responsibility to defend his teammate. He needs to choose his words more wisely, but I'm sure this helped the locker room a bit.

Not Happy with it. But there's some positives.

Check the tape, Mr. chiefzilla1501. The fans did nothing wrong. Nothing.

It was nothing like Winston's portrayal.

This is a classic case of the loudest voice winning the argument. Winston got it wrong, but he had access to a microphone so he's perceived as right.

Of all Planeteers, I would expect you to evaluate the facts prior to forming an opinion ... not simply to take the word for an obvious Pioli shill.

Check the tape.

FAX

Reerun_KC 10-08-2012 07:38 AM

Winston getting owned by the media today... Video evidence that he is a crying little bitch.

Imon Yourside 10-08-2012 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8991343)
Winston getting owned by the media today... Video evidence that he is a crying little bitch.

It's too bad his voice is louder than his actions, he was billed as a great RT and thus far is disappoint.

BlackHelicopters 10-08-2012 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8991343)

nothing little about Winston. Except perhaps his shrunken steroid genitalia.

FlaChief58 10-08-2012 07:57 AM

I can only speak for myself but, I wanted him to stay down to finally get that sorry excuse of a qb off the field. In a perfect world he would not have gotten hurt so he could finish what he started without the injury excuse, but that's not what happened. I hope Casshole is alright but at the same time, I hope he never suits up for the Chiefs again.

ChiTown 10-08-2012 08:06 AM

Yeah, it was a great speech, except he was completely full of shit.

Screw that soft bitch. He needs to worry more about his shit blocking, and less about about imaginary shit that never happened.