ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs PFF Grades the Chiefs, Week 11 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=252852)

Hammock Parties 11-22-2011 06:13 PM

PFF Grades the Chiefs, Week 11

1. OL played pretty decent after last week's debacle. Oh, Richardson still gave up 2 sacks, though. Only 4 players in the NFL have allowed more pressure than Richardson this year.

2. Rodney Hudson played 30 snaps and scored a 0.9 in pass blocking, -1.0 in run blocking.

3. Jake O'Connell somehow managed a -2.0 in only 27 snaps. Like I said with McGraw last week, that's really hard to do.

4. Hamas likes to call O'Connell the worst player in the NFL. I dunno about that but Pope is the third-worst ranked TE at -15.7. Most of that is due to his horrendous run blocking. He also has committed a whopping seven penalties this year. The most in the league.

5. Tyler Palko's QB rating dropped 70 points when he was under pressure. 4-10, 2 INT, 3 sacks.

6. Tyson Jackson got owned pretty bad last night, and played his worst game of the year.

7. Allen Bailey had his best game of the year. I dunno why he only got 13 snaps, but he had a 2.1 with 2 QB pressures in just 10 rushes.

8. Donald Washington was up to his old tricks with 64 snaps and a -3.5 with 2 missed tackles. Great pick by Pioli.

9. Powe played 9 snaps at...DE? I haven't looked at the game again, but was he lining up outside? He had a 0.5 in run D.

10. Waters had another good game for the Patriots last night. He hasn't graded in the red once this year. He's the 2nd-ranked RG in football. We cut the wrong guard.

Caseyguyrr 11-22-2011 06:24 PM

nice to know barry richardson is holding up the blind side

Munson 11-22-2011 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 8133870)
1. OL played pretty decent after last week's debacle. Oh, Richardson still gave up 2 sacks, though. Only 4 players in the NFL have allowed more pressure than Richardson this year.

3. Jake O'Connell somehow managed a -2.0 in only 27 snaps. Like I said with McGraw last week, that's really hard to do.

4. Hamas likes to call O'Connell the worst player in the NFL. I dunno about that but Pope is the third-worst ranked TE at -15.7. Most of that is due to his horrendous run blocking. He also has committed a whopping seven penalties this year. The most in the league.

Great. We have the worst RT and TE's in the league.

Hammock Parties 11-22-2011 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munson (Post 8133897)
Great. We have the worst RT and TE's in the league.

And safeties.

Sabby Shitselly and Donald Washington are really, really bad. In every way. They do nothing well.

Nightfyre 11-22-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

8. Donald Washington was up to his old tricks with 64 snaps and a -3.5 with 2 missed tackles. Great pick by Pioli.

I know if I was going to bitch about someone's picks, it would be a fourth round player who was considered an elite athlete, boom/bust, developmental player, in a year in which he had zero scouting support.

lcarus 11-22-2011 06:44 PM

I agree, we should have just let Waters retire a Chief. Same thing we did with Tony Richardson. He has some stuff left in his tank.

scho63 11-22-2011 06:46 PM

How did Amon Gordon rate last night? he seemed to be a small bright spot among a lot of dog crap.

The Franchise 11-22-2011 06:48 PM

Brian Waters played like shit the last couple of years he was here.

'Hamas' Jenkins 11-22-2011 06:49 PM

Quote:

4. Hamas likes to call O'Connell the worst player in the NFL.

That's because he is.

Hammock Parties 11-22-2011 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 8133936)
I know if I was going to bitch about someone's picks, it would be a fourth round player who was considered an elite athlete, boom/bust, developmental player, in a year in which he had zero scouting support.

Pioli's picks after the third round, besides Kendrick Lewis and Ryan Succop, have been a huge bag of shit so far.

Nightfyre 11-22-2011 07:16 PM

So, outside of 2009, which is a year in which he didn't have a scouting staff, practically:

2010:
5th:
Kendrick Lewis
Starting calibur safety
Cameron Sheffield
Jury is still out
2011:
4th:
Jalil Brown (CB) Colorado
Jury is still out
5th: Ricky Stanzi (QB) Iowa
Jury is still out
5th: Gabe Miller (OLB) Oregon St
Jury is still out
6th: Jerrell Powe (DT) Ole Miss
Jury is still out
7th: Shane Bannon (RB) Yale
Who Really Cares?

your idiocy knows no bounds.

Hammock Parties 11-22-2011 07:18 PM

LOL...I love how everyone gives Pioli a free pass for 2009.

"jury still out" is a cop out. These guys aren't even contributing. That's not too much to ask. Especially from Cameron Sheffield.

Nightfyre 11-22-2011 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 8133989)
LOL...I love how everyone gives Pioli a free pass for 2009.

"jury still out" is a cop out. These guys aren't even contributing. That's not too much to ask. Especially from Cameron Sheffield.

I know if I had expectations, it would be from the guy who broke his neck in 2010. You are such a ****ing idiot. How do you live with yourself?

Hammock Parties 11-22-2011 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 8133993)
I know if I had expectations, it would be from the guy who broke his neck in 2010.

Sheffield is healthy. He was flashing in preseason, now he can't even get snaps. He's just not very good. Like a lot of Pioli's draft picks.

Continue to defend these clowns. They have built a house out of balsa wood.

Nightfyre 11-22-2011 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 8133996)
Sheffield is healthy. He was flashing in preseason, now he can't even get snaps. He's just not very good. Like a lot of Pioli's draft picks.

Continue to defend these clowns. They have built a house out of balsa wood.

I would love to know how many picks are "contributing" drafted in round 4-7 of the NFL draft. The only clown here is you.