ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs We suck (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=191630)

Smed1065 09-14-2008 08:22 PM

We suck

but who is more disappointed so far this year?

We are tied with San Diego.

Who do you think feels worse after 2 games?

ClevelandBronco 09-14-2008 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smed1065 (Post 5019926)
...Who do you think feels worse after 2 games?

Probably you guys. You have actual fans.

OnTheWarpath15 09-14-2008 08:24 PM

San Diego.

Their 9 fans actually had expectations for the Chargers this year.

Smed1065 09-14-2008 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 5019936)
Probably you guys. You have actual fans.

Bastage...

Nightfyre 09-14-2008 08:26 PM

I for one celebrated the loss! It is one step closer to new coaching, new management and hopefully Bradford (if we have the #1 overall pick we must convince him to come out.)

gblowfish 09-14-2008 08:27 PM

San Diego got royally jobbed today. I think the NFL likes having Denver in the playoffs, makes for good TV ratings.

At least San Diego will get to beat the Chiefs and Raiders twice, so there's 4 wins right there. Good boost to a wild card.

tk13 09-14-2008 08:29 PM

I would have to say I can't think of a recent team that had two more devastating losses than SD has had to open the season.

How about Minnesota too... there was a team with a lot of hype. I don't think their start has been mentioned much. Gave Allen a bazillion dollars, signed Berrian to help the offense, Adrian Peterson's established himself... looked to contend. They got beat by their biggest rival, then gave up a home game where they completely dominated the Colts for 3+ quarters.

OnTheWarpath15 09-14-2008 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 5019957)
I would have to say I can't think of a recent team that had two more devastating losses than SD has had to open the season.

How about Minnesota too... there was a team with a lot of hype. I don't think their start has been mentioned much. Gave Allen a bazillion dollars, signed Berrian to help the offense, Adrian Peterson's established himself... looked to contend. They got beat by their biggest rival, then gave up a home game where they completely dominated the Colts for 3+ quarters.

Good call.

Jacksonville's a trainwreck as well.

ClevelandBronco 09-14-2008 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 5019955)
San Diego got royally jobbed today. I think the NFL likes having Denver in the playoffs, makes for good TV ratings.

At least San Diego will get to beat the Chiefs and Raiders twice, so there's 4 wins right there. Good boost to a wild card.

Please. Hockuli blew the call on third down, but the Chargers had two plays to win it. They failed on both.

Screw them. They deserved to lose it.

blueballs 09-14-2008 08:33 PM

some one pick the waxbeans out of Brodie's face

jidar 09-14-2008 08:38 PM

I picked option 1 but I dont think the poll was worded very clearly and now I realize I should have went with option 2. I think the way it's posted the Chiefs will have the most votes

alanm 09-14-2008 08:39 PM

Considering we've lost 11 in a row I would guess the Chiefs.

Smed1065 09-14-2008 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 5019957)

I agree but can not say I am surprised. Every competitor needs a QB.

Damn it Carl.

The new motto needs to be develop a QB Clark!

Smed1065 09-14-2008 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 5019965)
Good call.

Jacksonville's a trainwreck as well.

Maybe they are 1-1 so far right? I do not think Buffalo will suck this year either. The jets did worse than use and spent how much on free agency?

I thought todays game sucked but I am trying to be realistic. Going from oldest to youngest also make a difference in 1 off season.

:doh!:

Today was the top 5 worst game I have saw in 35 years of being a fan, do not get me wrong but we have to start somewhere. I posted this because I believe over 50% know we need a rebuild but 2 weeks into the season, they ask why cant we winners?

I know KC has not rebuilt in ages but seriously.

Win every other game in a year where most thought 5 wins was top. They also stated the end would be better than the beginning but they want a 50 win percentage to start but expect improvement with a 5 win season at best at the end?

:doh!:

Mr. Flopnuts 09-14-2008 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 5019941)
San Diego.

Their 9 fans actually had expectations for the Chargers this year.

Word