ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Pioli is on A Football Life 95 Browns (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264641)

ShowtimeSBMVP 10-04-2012 12:53 AM

Pioli is on A Football Life 95 Browns

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...e-they-are-now

Anyone else wanna punch him?

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 12:56 AM

Pioli talking about cufflinks.

WHERE IS BATHAMAS

Simply Red 10-04-2012 12:56 AM

Yes.

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 01:00 AM

That is so much bullshit.

All that genious and the Browns went:

6-10
7-9
7-9
11-5
5-11

1 playoff win.

AMAZING STAFF, BROS

BigMeatballDave 10-04-2012 01:01 AM

I watched this earlier.

All the high-profile names working for the Browns then is astounding.

RunKC 10-04-2012 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 8975902)

Dimitroff looks like such a frat boy. But he's owning right now. God I wish we had him instead of Pioli.

Simply Red 10-04-2012 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8975909)
I watched this earlier.

All the high-profile names working for the Browns then is astounding.

Yeah it was neat seeing all of them and knowing them, now.

KCrockaholic 10-04-2012 01:04 AM

Dimitroff is a balla ass GM.

Simply Red 10-04-2012 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 8975911)
Dimitroff looks like such a frat boy. But he's owning right now. God I wish we had him instead of Pioli.

he's a pretty good dude too. Great hair.

ShowtimeSBMVP 10-04-2012 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8975907)

6-10
7-9
7-9
11-5
5-11

1 playoff win.

AMAZING STAFF, BROS

Just think that 1 playoff win was in 94, Last chiefs playoff win 93.

RunKC 10-04-2012 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 8975913)
Yeah it was neat seeing all of them and knowing them, now.

They don't have shit on our 90's staff. Marty, Cowher, Dungy, Herm (hey he's won a playoff game before), McCarthy.

God damn. And we end up hiring the weakest of the bunch, just like we did with the Patriots tree.

Sometimes I swear this franchise if cursed to hell.

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 01:06 AM

Belichick says "We got better every year."

Or maybe you just had a dogshit team that played a weak schedule?

The 1994 Browns beat TWO winning teams all year on the way to 11-5.

The rest of that regime was a losing effort.

These guys were, are and always will be FRAUDS without Tom Brady.

KCrockaholic 10-04-2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8975920)

IDK. Bill is a special coach in his own right. To me he's one of the best that's ever done it. Tom might be the common denominator, but Bill isn't a fraud.

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 8975921)
IDK. Bill is a special coach in his own right. To me he's one of the best that's ever done it. Tom might be the common denominator, but Bill isn't a fraud.

The rest of them, minus Dimitroff, who follows his own path, are a bunch of ****ing frauds.

KCrockaholic 10-04-2012 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8975923)
The rest of them, minus Dimitroff, who follows his own path, are a bunch of ****ing frauds.

This part I can agree 100% with.

RunKC 10-04-2012 01:23 AM

Quote:

Except for this guy.

http://tommeltonscouting.files.wordp...-dimitroff.jpg

RunKC 10-04-2012 01:26 AM

One of Belicheck's best skills are hiding the weaknesses of players/people.

That's why he is so good. His system is a well-oiled machine that works fantastically.

I think that even after Brady leaves, the Pats will still have success. Maybe not great success like multiple SB's, but playoff success. Hell look at what he did with Cassel in his system when Brady got hurt?

BigMeatballDave 10-04-2012 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 8975928)
Hell look at what he did with Cassel in his system when Brady got hurt?

A 16-0 team to a 11-5? On a weak schedule, no less.

Awesome.

mcaj22 10-04-2012 01:33 AM

the problem with all these guys is they act like the NFL owes their little elitist high brow club something

like Pioli and pals are part of changing the NFL landscape and culture from that elitist Browns club.

You were dogshit on the Browns and all of them are dogshit now, a couple found Tom Brady and a few others were able to drop down to the college level and beat up on smaller schools and take over recruitment.

Yeah, great good job. It's a giant tree of overrated shit. I am glad there are other trees out there that can knock these guys down a peg and kick their asses every season. I like when a non Pats tree GM/coach can beat down Scott Pioli and make the system look like an overrated piece of shit. For example: Any Harbaugh brother chews up and spits out the Pats tree garbage that isnt Tom Brady.

mcaj22 10-04-2012 01:36 AM

and these "buddy deals" Pioli was talking about? Is what they are, buddy deals with his pals? Two buddy deals absolutely play a part in putting this franchise in an even deeper shithole

a 2nd rounder for Cassel and Vrabel + 60 million given to Cassel without ever even playing a down in a Chiefs uniform to get it

Tony Gonzalez for what essentially was Javier ****ing Arenas.

Buddy deals. Good job Scott. Brought in some great talent helping out your pals.

It just shows I dont think he cares about the Chiefs and winning, other than hes part of the NFL and still gets to chum around with his other buddies in the NFL while having a full team to control and stroke his ego. It's all a fraud

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 01:49 AM

LMAO

http://i.imgur.com/3a4qw.jpg

mcaj22 10-04-2012 01:58 AM

it makes my blood boil just looking at him.

I mean it took me or any fan maybe 10 to 15 to 20 years to hate King Carl, it has taken Pioli only 4 years to instil that same exact hate.

and I dont know if that's impressive or that's how overrated he is.

RunKC 10-04-2012 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8975931)
A 16-0 team to a 11-5? On a weak schedule, no less.

Awesome.

Well Belicheck did build the rest of the team to carry a bad QB. Kind defeats the whole "the Pats are nothing without Brady" theory.

BigMeatballDave 10-04-2012 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 8975947)
Well Belicheck did build the rest of the team to carry a bad QB. Kind defeats the whole "the Pats are nothing without Brady" theory.

How successful was it in the post-season?

mcaj22 10-04-2012 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 8975947)

there was some hall of fame talent still on that team in the twilight of their careers

you or I could have quarterbacked that team to 11 wins

the window was small. A bad QB on the current younger Pats team now would struggle like a bad QB is doing on a younger Chiefs team. The Pats team was able to rebuild and go young for the future while their QB got older and still able to stay competitive and successful every year

RunKC 10-04-2012 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8975945)
it makes my blood boil just looking at him.

I mean it took me or any fan maybe 10 to 15 to 20 years to hate King Carl, it has taken Pioli only 4 years to instil that same exact hate.

and I dont know if that's impressive or that's how overrated he is.

I hate Pioli more than King Carl. At least King Carl was somewhat likeable around the league. Nobody outside of New England except Dimitroff likes this clown.

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 8975951)
I hate Pioli more than King Carl. At least King Carl was somewhat likeable around the league. Nobody outside of New England except Dimitroff likes this clown.

Remember when the Lions' GM refused to shake Pioli's hand after the Lions beat our ass last year?

Pioli is an assclown of epic proportions.

RunKC 10-04-2012 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8975949)
How successful was it in the post-season?

Say what you want, but Belichecks system works.

He's continued drafting great players after Pioli and Dimitroff left.
The guy knows how to build a team. I don't think they are gonna tank after Brady leaves as long as Belicheck stays.

Hell I bet they could put Mallet in the rest of year and still win that division.

mcaj22 10-04-2012 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 8975951)

that would probably explain why you never see anyone outside the tree make a deal with Pioli.

For once I'd like to see him trade with a GM he had no buddy connections to. I'd be shocked.

Like a real trade, not Alex Magee for a 7th rounder. Again, nice 3rd round pick Scott you fat ****

RunKC 10-04-2012 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8975953)
Remember when the Lions' GM refused to shake Pioli's hand after the Lions beat our ass last year?

Pioli is an assclown of epic proportions.

That was a somewhat questionable offense against Pioli at first. Even after the Haley fiasco I thought that Pioli was still somewhat likeable around the league.

It wasn't until the Fisher/Manning debacles that really showed how Pioli is viewed.

Ugh:banghead:

mcaj22 10-04-2012 02:12 AM

thats because Pioli got ole Gunther and the Lions in trouble for tampering with ****ing Jarrad Page or some bum on the team.

because Pioli is a bitch lol

RunKC 10-04-2012 02:18 AM

I just realized, Phil Emery has been a better GM than Pioli and he's only been in Chitown for months.

Trading for Brandon Marshall, actually giving your franchise player a contract he deserves, drafting a 1st round player that is actually making an impact on the team.

GOD DAMNIT CLARK!!!!!

KCUnited 10-04-2012 05:19 AM

It makes you wonder if that whole Cleveland debacle and how that went down is why they handle the media the way they do.

Plus, when they showed Bill on his excercise bike watching tape it became obvious that Pioli wants to be just like him except it's a treadmill and a Babb/Whitlock column instead of game tape he's looking at.

Chief Roundup 10-04-2012 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8975941)

wow looks like Eric Mangini.

htismaqe 10-04-2012 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8975932)
You were dogshit on the Browns and all of them are dogshit now, a couple found Tom Brady and a few others were able to drop down to the college level and beat up on smaller schools and take over recruitment.

The line about college coaches beating up on smaller schools is bullshit.

You might be able to say that about Saban but what Kirk Ferentz has done at a 2nd-tier Big 10 school is a pretty big accomplishment.

htismaqe 10-04-2012 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8975958)
thats because Pioli got ole Gunther and the Lions in trouble for tampering with ****ing Jarrad Page or some bum on the team.

because Pioli is a bitch lol

I believe it was Turk McBride.

So yeah, "some bum". LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni 10-04-2012 07:36 AM

Nah, just want him to ditch Pee Wee.

Deberg_1990 10-04-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

Yea, who was the QB for the Browns then? I think it was Testaverde? He probably wasnt the only one though....

Bewbies 10-04-2012 07:45 AM

If Belichick is smart he'll retire when Brady does. Otherwise his "genius" is going to fall off a ****ing cliff.

The Patriot Way is Tom Brady. That's it. Herm Edwards would be seen as a football GOD if he was coaching the team that had Tom Brady.

GordonGekko 10-04-2012 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 8976126)
If Belichick is smart he'll retire when Brady does. Otherwise his "genius" is going to fall off a ****ing cliff.

The Patriot Way is Tom Brady. That's it. Herm Edwards would be seen as a football GOD if he was coaching the team that had Tom Brady.

I don't think so. Herm was good at drafting talented players and that's about it. Belichik for all his setbacks, is a perfection visionary type CEO that leads teams to the promise lands.

You have to remember that Belichik drafted Brady and developed him behind Bledsoe as well, so some credit is do there.

Bewbies 10-04-2012 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonGekko (Post 8976156)
I don't think so. Herm was good at drafting talented players and that's about it. Belichik for all his setbacks, is a perfection visionary type CEO that leads teams to the promise lands.

You have to remember that Belichik drafted Brady and developed him behind Bledsoe as well, so some credit is do there.

What did Belichick win before Brady showed up? How average were his teams in Cleveland and New England?

Brady showed up and all the sudden Belichick was a genious....it's interesting to me that people don't think he'll suffer the same fate when he doesn't have Brady carrying his water that everyone else associated with that team has.

htismaqe 10-04-2012 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 8976168)
What did Belichick win before Brady showed up? How average were his teams in Cleveland and New England?

Brady showed up and all the sudden Belichick was a genious....it's interesting to me that people don't think he'll suffer the same fate when he doesn't have Brady carrying his water that everyone else associated with that team has.

Brady didn't win that first Super Bowl. The New England defense did.

With some help from a camera.

So in that sense, yes, BB was a visionary.

Bewbies 10-04-2012 08:10 AM

Prior to Brady:

Belichick had 1 winning season in his 6 as a head coach
The Pats were 0-2 when Brady hit the scene
Record 41-57

After Brady
11 winning seasons in a row
5 Super Bowl appearances

Did the coach all the sudden become a genious or was it something else?

Bewbies 10-04-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8976177)
Brady didn't win that first Super Bowl. The New England defense did.

With some help from a camera.

So in that sense, yes, BB was a visionary.

LMAO

That and Mike Martz refusing to run the ball with Marshall Faulk against a 3 man rush with 8 in coverage.

Bewbies 10-04-2012 08:12 AM

I will give Belichick credit for one thing, he won 11 games with Matt Cassel as his QB. His IQ must be like 400 to do that.

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 8976185)
Prior to Brady:

Record 41-57

After Brady
5 Super Bowl appearances

LMAO

The Patriot Way is such ****ing bullshit.

Hell, I think Bill Parcells is probably better at executing that philosophy...he just never had very good QBs after Phil Simms.

Dayze 10-04-2012 08:21 AM

so essentially the 95 Browns are the Chiefs of the last 4 years....except with a playoff win.

awesome.

tomahawk kid 10-04-2012 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 8976126)

THIS.

Two things I pulled from that show -

1. Tom Brady has made ALOT of money for no talent a$$ clowns in this league.

2. Scott Pioli is, indeed, still a "slappy".

The Rick 10-04-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 8975919)
They don't have shit on our 90's staff. Marty, Cowher, Dungy, Herm (hey he's won a playoff game before), McCarthy.

God damn. And we end up hiring the weakest of the bunch, just like we did with the Patriots tree.

Sometimes I swear this franchise if cursed to hell.

Wow, that is depressing. :facepalm:

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomahawk kid (Post 8976317)
2. Scott Pioli is, indeed, still a "slappy".

Motion to start calling Scott "slappy." Or have his name filtered. Mods?

Dave Lane 10-04-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonGekko (Post 8976156)

Herm didn't draft anyone stop with this bullshit revisionist history. This has been discussed ad nauseum.

It's total bullshit.

donkhater 10-04-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8975907)

6-10
7-9
7-9
11-5
5-11

1 playoff win.

AMAZING STAFF, BROS

and no QB.:hmmm:

Dave Lane 10-04-2012 10:10 AM

Now I know he's an idiot for sure. He has an Atlas Shrugged book on the bookshelf behind him. **** he's in the Taco John region of ****ed in the head.

lcarus 10-04-2012 10:15 AM

Bill Belichick is nothing without Tom Brady. **** that guy.

While I'm at it, **** Phil Jackson too. Guy acts like some arrogant "zen master" because he won with the best basketball players ****ing EVER. I could have coached Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Shaq, and Kobe Bryant to multiple championships. Let's see you go coach the Orlando Magic sans Dwight this season Phil. Meditate on that one and get back to me.

Quesadilla Joe 10-04-2012 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 8976185)
Prior to Brady:

Record 41-57

After Brady
5 Super Bowl appearances

Patriot fans don't get that. Belicheat is a fraud who hasn't won a Super Bowl without cheating either

Bewbies 10-04-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8976454)
Patriot fans don't get that. Belicheat is a fraud who hasn't won a Super Bowl without cheating either

I can think of another team that cheated and won a Super Bowl and those fans don't get it either.

Bewbies 10-04-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8976401)
Motion to start calling Scott "slappy." Or have his name filtered. Mods?

2nd

htismaqe 10-04-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8976454)

How many trophies have the Broncos won without cheating? :hmmm:

Quesadilla Joe 10-04-2012 12:52 PM

Denver didn't gain a competitive advantage by what they did.

Bewbies 10-04-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8976794)

LMAO

htismaqe 10-04-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

LMAO

TEX 10-04-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

ROFL

Please tell how they didn't...

Quesadilla Joe 10-04-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 8976990)
ROFL

Please tell how they didn't...

I've been over this a dozen times here. Bowlen needed to build a new stadium and had an agreement with Elway and TD that he would pay them at a later date. If Bowlen wasn't trying to get a new stadium it wouldn't have been an issue.

Quote:

Henderson did not directly address the issue of whether the club gained a competitive advantage but said the Broncos circumvented the cap to help pay for costs related to the construction of Invesco Field at Mile High.

"The investigation resulted in the discovery of undisclosed agreements between the club and Broncos players during the same period [1996-1998] pursuant to which various players agreed to defer certain compensation in exchange for a commitment to pay interest on the deferred amounts," Henderson said in the statement. "These agreements were plainly designed to help the club cope with seasonal cash flow problems exacerbated by the Broncos' need to fund front-end expenditures associated with development of the new stadium in Denver."

The Broncos reportedly were responsible for about $100 million of the approximately $401 million cost of Invesco Field at Mile High, which opened in 2001 and replaced Mile High Stadium as the team's home.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Sep17.html

htismaqe 10-04-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8977033)
I've been over this a dozen times here. Bowlen needed to build a new stadium and had an agreement with Elway and TD that he would pay them at a later date. If Bowlen wasn't trying to get a new stadium it wouldn't have been an issue.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Sep17.html

They circumvented the cap to pay for Crisco.

Why don't you just **** off already.

cyborgtable 10-04-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 8975954)
Say what you want, but Belichecks system works.

He's continued drafting great players after Pioli and Dimitroff left.
The guy knows how to build a team. I don't think they are gonna tank after Brady leaves as long as Belicheck stays.

Hell I bet they could put Mallet in the rest of year and still win that division.

The myth that he is a good drafter is the most annoying part of the whole Bellicheat genius myth. He inherited the core of that defense and signed free agents for the missing pieces.

His recent draft record is also rather abysmal. He has drafted two very good tight ends but nothing else, a decent starting corner, two slow middle linebackers who don't play with much discipline, pumping picks into an O-line that couldn't stop the Cardinals defense or Baltimore's.

His recent defense, which is supposedly his forte, has been awful. He plays a very conservative defense which worked when he was aloud to hold receivers past 5 yards but not so much anymore. He plays it with poor athlete's who were other teams dredge.

Bottom line, he inherited a very solid defense, caught lightning in a bottle with Tom Brady, cheated to his superbowl victories. It took him 3 years to win a playoff game since getting outed. The "super" offense he uses has been beaten by the same team in the superbowl twice and they ran the exact same scheme both times, so much for never losing twice. He is a cheating fraud who is carried by Tom Brady nothing else

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 03:16 PM

This 95 Browns thing is such ****ing bullshit.

They act like what happened in New England was because of what started in Cleveland.

No assholes. TOM BRADY.

Bewbies 10-04-2012 03:22 PM

What's sad is our GM is the one guy that would have watched Tom Brady up close, watched him win, watched him change the fortunes of everyone around him.

Then he saw Matt Cassel up close for years and thought he could win in the same way with him.

Scott Pioli is genious.

RunKC 10-04-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 8977115)
The myth that he is a good drafter is the most annoying part of the whole Bellicheat genius myth. He inherited the core of that defense and signed free agents for the missing pieces.

His recent draft record is also rather abysmal. He has drafted two very good tight ends but nothing else, a decent starting corner, two slow middle linebackers who don't play with much discipline, pumping picks into an O-line that couldn't stop the Cardinals defense or Baltimore's.

His recent defense, which is supposedly his forte, has been awful. He plays a very conservative defense which worked when he was aloud to hold receivers past 5 yards but not so much anymore. He plays it with poor athlete's who were other teams dredge.

Bottom line, he inherited a very solid defense, caught lightning in a bottle with Tom Brady, cheated to his superbowl victories. It took him 3 years to win a playoff game since getting outed. The "super" offense he uses has been beaten by the same team in the superbowl twice and they ran the exact same scheme both times, so much for never losing twice. He is a cheating fraud who is carried by Tom Brady nothing else

Jerod Mayo and Devin McCourty look like good players. Oh and Chandler Jones and Donta Hightower were damn good picks.

cyborgtable 10-04-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 8977312)
Jerod Mayo and Devin McCourty look like good players. Oh and Chandler Jones and Donta Hightower were damn good picks.

So 4 years of trading back picks, leading the league in picks in atleast two of those years and 4 players look good. Jerod Mayo is a good starter nothing special, McCourty looked bad last year and is playing solidly this year jury is still out, and 2 rookies cause you know how a rookie plays the first 4 weeks of the season is how their career is going to look

tk13 10-04-2012 05:25 PM

While Brady is no doubt a huge part of NE's success... Belichick deserves credit for putting him in there. Its easy to say now but he left Brady in over a 1st overall $100 million QB. A lot of coaches wouldn't have done that... especially after Bledsoe won the AFC championship. I know most of the armchair GMs here wouldn't have done it. Not for a 6th round guy.
Posted via Mobile Device

cyborgtable 10-04-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 8977399)
While Brady is no doubt a huge part of NE's success... Belichick deserves credit for putting him in there. Its easy to say now but he left Brady in over a 1st overall $100 million QB. A lot of coaches wouldn't have done that... especially after Bledsoe won the AFC championship. I know most of the armchair GMs here wouldn't have done it. Not for a 6th round guy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Cause winning a superbowl with a final drive is totally not as good as and AFC title game. Where is milkman to call a dumbass when you need him

Rausch 10-04-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 8977405)
Cause winning a superbowl with a final drive is totally not as good as and AFC title game. Where is milkman to call a dumbass when you need him

He'd call you a dumbass because until Hoodie benched the 1st round franchise QB there was no Lombardi...

cyborgtable 10-04-2012 05:53 PM

Hoodie didn't bench em he got injured by Mo Lewis forcing Brady into action

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 05:55 PM

The biggest sack of shit in that piece of was Belichick talking about how he wanted to build this awesome blue collar football team in Cleveland.

Oh yeah, man. That was definitely gonna get you to a Super Bowl in an AFC with Elway's Broncos, Kelly's Bills, Montana's Chiefs, Marino's Dolphins, and so on and so forth.

Let's see. who played in the AFC Championship from 91-95?

Elway, Kelly
Marino, Kelly
Montana, Kelly
Humphries, O'Donnell
Harbaugh, O'Donnell

Maybe you could have beaten the O'Donnell Steelers...or wait, no, you couldn't have, because you got your ****ing asses kicked against them in the '94 playoffs, 29-9.

****ing frauds couldn't even compete with a superior version of the blue collar bullshit model (which lost, in the end, anyway).

****ing self-important tree of Brown shit can **** off.

Rausch 10-04-2012 05:56 PM

So most of Pioli's "friends" have not completely ****ed him on trades.

And the reason he appears to have worked these deals out is his relationship with the Coaches/GM's he's dealt with?

So he's the guy you keep around because it's fun to shave his eyebrows when he passes out first?...

Rausch 10-04-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8977437)
Maybe you could have beaten the O'Donnell Steelers...or wait, no, you couldn't have, because you got your ****ing asses kicked against them in the '94 playoffs, 29-9.

IIRC they put up 200-300 yards rushing that game vs. the Browns...

Quesadilla Joe 10-04-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8977437)
The biggest sack of shit in that piece of was Belichick talking about how he wanted to build this awesome blue collar football team in Cleveland.

Oh yeah, man. That was definitely gonna get you to a Super Bowl in an AFC with Elway's Broncos, Kelly's Bills, Montana's Chiefs, Marino's Dolphins, and so on and so forth.

Let's see. who played in the AFC Championship from 91-95?

Elway, Kelly
Marino, Kelly
Montana, Kelly
Humphries, O'Donnell
Harbaugh, O'Donnell

****ing frauds couldn't even compete with a superior version of the blue collar bullshit model (which lost, in the end, anyway).

****ing self-important tree of Brown shit can **** off.

I swear, I think Hamas has been using GoChiefs' account off and on the past 8 or 9 months.

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 06:04 PM

His spirit endures within me.

Rausch 10-04-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8977451)
I swear, I think Hamas has been using GoChiefs' account off and on the past 8 or 9 months.

They're different people?...

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 06:09 PM

If Belichick had stayed in Cleveland, would those blue collar heroes, surely on the rise by that point as an AFC power, have beaten the:

'96 Patriots?
'97 Broncos?
'98 Broncos?
'99 Titans?
'00 Ravens?

Shit, I bet they wouldn't even have gotten out of their own division against Brunell's Jags.