ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Nothing a good ass whipping wouldn't cure (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270420)

Nzoner 02-26-2013 02:13 PM

Nothing a good ass whipping wouldn't cure

I guy I know has two kids come to his door earlier wanting to shovel his walk and drive to which he is very thankful,so much so the damned fool payed the kids in advance and this what he got.

Maybe it's just me but I was raised a little different,had I pulled a stunt like this and my old man found out I would've gotten a boot so far up my ass I could've tasted the leather.Then he would've taken me back to return the money and made me do the job for free.

Yes,guy should've never paid in advance but still.

RyFo18 02-26-2013 02:15 PM

****ing embarassment.

WV 02-26-2013 02:16 PM

He should have been watching them shovel, thats part of the fun.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 02-26-2013 02:20 PM

They may have throw snow on the neighbor's yard and he called the police.

HemiEd 02-26-2013 02:21 PM

Pathetic. Hopefully they come back and make it right with him.

Strongside 02-26-2013 02:26 PM

This is where a good attack dog comes in handy.

hometeam 02-26-2013 02:27 PM

Just made a kid go finish off the 6 extra feet of driveway he tried to say was 'done' with before I payed him~

boogblaster 02-26-2013 02:35 PM

kids today are pathetic .. most are worthless .. damn parents dont do their jobs .....

Graystoke 02-26-2013 02:43 PM

I remember when I was a kid, and on snow days we would take our shovels and go around town to make a buck.
Our method was simple. We had 5 of us and we would whip out a driveway and sidewalks right quick. Then we would knock on the door, after it was done, and show them our good work.
We didn't care how much they gave us as long as we could all walk to the Chinese Restaurant with Ten bucks at the end of the day and buy eggrolls.

Old Dog 02-26-2013 02:43 PM

If I had tried something like that, my dad would have had me out there "shoveling" the rest of it with a teaspoon.

fan4ever 02-26-2013 02:59 PM

On the opposite side, I remember as a kid pulling weeds in a front yard decorated with gravel in 110 degree heat (summer in AZ) with a friend; took about 2 hours. Lady rewarded us with a dollar...to split. I wanted to stuff the weeds down her throat.

BlackHelicopters 02-26-2013 03:03 PM

Roy D Mercer approves this thread.

blaise 02-26-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan4ever (Post 9441718)
On the opposite side, I remember as a kid pulling weeds in a front yard decorated with gravel in 110 degree heat (summer in AZ) with a friend; took about 2 hours. Lady rewarded us with a dollar...to split. I wanted to stuff the weeds down her throat.

I had something similar happen. My friend and I spent a bunch of time mowing his neighbor's yard. It had this drainage ditch full of high grass we had to mow. The old guy wasn't there when we were done so the next day my friend gave me my half - 75 cents. I thought he was lying about the amount, we even almost fought. He made me go ask his dad if it was true and he told me it was. $1.50 to split.

TLO 02-26-2013 03:07 PM

Lil Poopy

Mr. Flopnuts 02-26-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 9441645)
I remember when I was a kid, and on snow days we would take our shovels and go around town to make a buck.
Our method was simple. We had 5 of us and we would whip out a driveway and sidewalks right quick. Then we would knock on the door, after it was done, and show them our good work.
We didn't care how much they gave us as long as we could all walk to the Chinese Restaurant with Ten bucks at the end of the day and buy eggrolls.

I'll bet you had a breeze runnin down your legs! Did you have a shovel that looked like an orange peanut?