ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life I Need Some Good JuJu Here Guys... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=223340)

Gonzo 02-12-2010 11:31 AM

I Need Some Good JuJu Here Guys...

Well, Shit...

It's been a rough few months for the Gonzo clan and I could use some good Mojo...

I found out a few days ago that my mother has a baseball sized growth on her right kidney.
The Doc said he's seen this before and it's likely not Cancer, (I don't know what the hell it would be, a cyst perhaps). Apparently, the treatment for this involves injecting a small radioactive rod into the growth and killing the infected tissue. Unfortunately, this will likely kill the kidney as well.
This usually wouldn't worry me much because my mother was always a very strong woman. However, since her retirement about 8 years ago her health has steadily gone down hill.
My mom's a great person, she worked as a CNA for over 30 years while moving every 1-3 years for my dad so he could further is millitary career.
Lifting Senior Citizens in and out of bathtubs and off of toilets for that long has taken it's toll on her.

They both retired at a fairly young age and have been able to enjoy it until recently.

At this point you pray for small victories.

All of this crap coupled with my job worries, worries for my son and all the other bullshit I deal with daily wears a guy out.

One thing I'll say is that Lumpy has been awesome with all of this. She's been a great help and very supportive. She absolutely loves my parents and is always there for them.

Another bright spot is that I'm being considered for a promotion.
Funny how things like this go, I'm either worried about getting canned or I'm excited for a new opportunity. WTF?

I was going to take an extended break from this place but I am in need of the stress relief that CP provides so I'll be in and out.
(gimme my $$$ back Sofaking)
I try not to share too many personal issues on here but with all of the support you guys have given me, it's only fair I keep you updated.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-12-2010 11:33 AM

I almost started the prayer thread but I figured that enough people would know who it was for. I believe in the power of prayers, and good thoughts so I'm glad you did this.

You've got mine, but you already know that.

I am glad to hear that the work thing has already turned around.

RJ 02-12-2010 11:35 AM

I am mustering up all the positive mojo I can and telepathically projecting it your your way.

Can you point me in the right direction for MVP city?

Gonzo 02-12-2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 6527205)
I almost started the prayer thread but I figured that enough people would know who it was for. I believe in the power of prayers, and good thoughts so I'm glad you did this.

You've got mine, but you already know that.

I appreciate you being there man.

It helps a lot.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-12-2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJ (Post 6527209)
I am mustering up all the positive mojo I can and telepathically projecting it your your way.

NE

Buehler445 02-12-2010 11:36 AM

Best of luck dude. You know where to find me if you need anything.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Flopnuts 02-12-2010 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 6527211)
I appreciate you being there man.

It helps a lot.

Listen, I don't like people thinking that I'm deceiving them. So just to be clear, I'm doing it for the sex.

Gonzo 02-12-2010 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJ (Post 6527209)

Omaha...

It's easy to locate. Just look in the general vicinity. When you smell rotting corn and cow shit, you got it...

RJ 02-12-2010 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 6527212)
NE

Done. Good mojo is now cresting the Sandia Mountains and soon will be crossing high desert country.

RJ 02-12-2010 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 6527217)
Omaha...

It's easy to locate. Just look in the general vicinity. When you smell rotting corn and cow shit, you got it...

Ahhhh.....home of the meat packers!

Gonzo 02-12-2010 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 6527216)
Listen, I don't like people thinking that I'm deceiving them. So just to be clear, I'm doing it for the sex.

ROFL

I ALMOST posted something regarding your facebook being conjoined with known homosexual activity but decided to take the high road.

You asshat.

Gonzo 02-12-2010 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJ (Post 6527223)
Ahhhh.....home of the meat packers!

I'm a mizzou fan stuck in cornholer city.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-12-2010 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 6527225)
ROFL

I ALMOST posted something regarding your facebook being conjoined with known homosexual activity but decided to take the high road.

You asshat.

LMAO Never do that again. If you don't take your opportunities, I will steal them from you. :D

Iowanian 02-12-2010 11:38 AM

Good things happen to Good people Gonzo.

Here is to a strong rally by the Gonzo family.

Gonzo 02-12-2010 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 6527227)
LMAO Never do that again. If you don't take your opportunities, I will steal them from you. :D
Posted via Anal Stimulation Device

So I see....

(You put me up over the 1,000,000 mark on rep btw, I'm fairly certain 300,000 of those points came from you)