ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Stephenson @ LT (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267036)

Rain Man 11-25-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 9152813)
We'll see come playoff time.

Post of the month right there. Step up and see it.

Edit: I thought we were talking about the Chiefs defense, and it's a hilarious post in that context.

Rain Man 11-25-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9152809)
They gained most of their yards on the ground when Von was out of the game. Brady played just OK against us. He had 220 something yards and 1 TD if I remember correctly.

I didn't notice. Did they bench him again for his inability to defend the run? I remember that happening last year in our game, too.

aturnis 11-25-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9152660)
We were trying to get big plays when we passed the ball last year. The Chiefs were obviously scared to death of Von and Doom. They never passed and when they did it was just one read and the ball was out.

Have you watched a chiefs game all year?! We weren't afraid of VonDrool, we were afraid of Brady Quinn and Matt Cassel. We don't pass much, unless it's garbage time. What you saw today was the regular offensive game plan.

Sorter 11-25-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9152800)
How about Brady? Did they stop him too?

223 yds and a td by tom.

the pats rushed for 200+yds though LMAO.

Quesadilla Joe 11-25-2012 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9152848)
I didn't notice. Did they bench him again for his inability to defend the run? I remember that happening last year in our game, too.

He needed a breather. They couldn't run when he was in the game. He arguably had his best game as pro against NE.

I don't remember Von getting pulled against you guys, I do remember him getting pulled very early in the season against SD last year.

The Bad Guy 11-25-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9152809)
They gained most of their yards on the ground when Von was out of the game. Brady played just OK against us. He had 220 something yards and 1 TD if I remember correctly.

Did they stop him or that offense?

Stop with the ****ing excuses.

The Bad Guy 11-25-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9152891)
223 yds and a td by tom.

the pats rushed for 200+yds though LMAO.

But, they got all those yards when Miller was getting his "breather".

kcxiv 11-25-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

We were trying to get big plays when we passed the ball last year. The Chiefs were obviously scared to death of Von and Doom. They never passed and when they did it was just one read and the ball was out.

We were trying they have that shitty pathetic offense for every game. Doesnt matter if its the Bronco's or the Browns, its the same pathetic offensive playcalling

Psyko Tek 11-25-2012 11:30 PM

Quote:

no we are scared to death of our QB
your cute lil' nicknames really didn't matter

real QB maybe
but if they couldn't sack quin or stuff charles
meh

Quesadilla Joe 11-25-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyko Tek (Post 9152931)
no we are scared to death of our QB
your cute lil' nicknames really didn't matter

real QB maybe
but if they couldn't sack quin or stuff charles
meh

The Chiefs knew that they would get run out of their own building if they tried to pass the ball. We would have forced at least 4 or 5 turnovers if you tried to actually pass against us. It would have gotten ugly, and Romeo knew it.

The Bad Guy 11-25-2012 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9152957)
The Chiefs knew that they would get run out of their own building if they tried to pass the ball. We would have forced at least 4 or 5 turnovers if you tried to actually pass against us. It would have gotten ugly, and Romeo knew it.

Honestly, I know you're sticking your chest out pretty large tonight like you just played in the actual game, but this team has no QB, and your team knew that and still couldn't stop Jamaal Charles.

So spare me all this bullshit "Oh, you guys didn't want to pass on us". I'm sure it had NOTHING to do with your defense and everything to do with the fact we have the worst QBs in the entire world.

Brock 11-25-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9152957)

Your defense looked like a bunch of pussies today TBH.

Quesadilla Joe 11-25-2012 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9152964)
Your defense looked like a bunch of pussies today TBH.

Like I said earlier, this was the worst our defense has played all year. We are normally very good against the run. I don't think we played well in any phase.

Hammock Parties 12-02-2012 02:53 PM

Another outstanding game.

Mr. Laz 12-02-2012 03:01 PM

Stephenson is a rookie and has been shuttled around the Oline

he has done a fine job