ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Negatives for the season (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264955)

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-10-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 8999914)
Suddenly when Routt and Berry are both doing bad we make Routt sound like total shit and then say Berry... "Oh he will get better through the year."... just stfu... Berry and the rest of the defense blows. Routt atleast has a turnover to his deffense.

Well Routt was a Raider and we lost Carr in favor of him so he blows. Berry was our draft pick and the guy CP wanted so he's easily forgiven if he sucks at times.

Mama Hip Rockets 10-10-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8999845)
The biggest negative is that Jon Baldwin is not even close to being a good player.

I had hope for this kid but he sucks.

Let's hear the excuses, because I know you have them.

I don't know how anyone could make any judgment on him when they've thrown it to him like 5 times all year.

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 8999914)
Suddenly when Routt and Berry are both doing bad we make Routt sound like total shit and then say Berry... "Oh he will get better through the year."... just stfu... Berry and the rest of the defense blows. Routt atleast has a turnover to his deffense.

Routt has never been a good player.

Berry was a top 5 pick.

Get stuffed.

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thurman merman (Post 8999954)
I don't know how anyone could make any judgment on him when they've thrown it to him like 5 times all year.

He sucks at getting open.

O.city 10-10-2012 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8999982)

This is just flat wrong. I've witnessed the dude wide open or with guys on his back downfield this year a lot. He's actually gotten to where he would be the deep threat he was supposed to be when drafted if we did t have a wet paper sack at qb

MeatRock 10-10-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

LMAO ^ This

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

He's basically another Mike Williams (the shitty one).

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8999994)
This is just flat wrong. I've witnessed the dude wide open or with guys on his back downfield this year a lot. He's actually gotten to where he would be the deep threat he was supposed to be when drafted if we did t have a wet paper sack at qb

Bullshit.

MeatRock 10-10-2012 07:41 PM

Well there it is then. The vagina weeps a sandy beach. Lets just say everyone sucks on the team other than Jamaal Charles and Justin Houston. The QB couldn't have been the biggest problem on the team, no the receivers suck too.

O.city 10-10-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000018)
Bullshit.

Guess I'm lying then?

Iirc I'm not the only member to bring this to light either

MeatRock 10-10-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8999969)
Routt has never been a good player.

Berry was a top 5 pick.

Get stuffed.

So, according to your logic, Berry is great because he was a top 5 pick but Routt sucks. Berry blows coverages and gives up TD's, but yet he is great because he was a top 5 pick.

Well shit man Tyson Jackson was a top 5 pick and can't rush the passer, is he great? Ropati has 2 sacks, bet he sucks because he wasn't taken in the top ten.

Get stuffed? :banghead:

Mama Hip Rockets 10-10-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8999982)

ONLY CASSEL CAN JUDGE THAT.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-10-2012 08:40 PM

Mr. Guns will find Baldwin. Bank on it.

Molitoth 10-10-2012 09:40 PM

clay is just like cassel, very inconsistent.

he makes a good point, writes a decent piece, or puts together a good gif and then the next day says some incredibly stupid shit that we get to witness him flip flop later on.

judging Baldwin when cassel only throws to bowe and checkdowns is moronic.

NJChiefsFan 10-10-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9000547)
clay is just like cassel, very inconsistent.

he makes a good point, writes a decent piece, or puts together a good gif and then the next day says some incredibly stupid shit that we get to witness him flip flop later on.

judging Baldwin when cassel only throws to bowe and checkdowns is moronic.

Its all about making the point so clear cut black and white. Most things in life aren't, especially every single argument. The point gets lost due to the extreme statements a lot.