ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Bears Fans Bag On Packer Cheerleader (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269875)

gblowfish 02-09-2013 06:17 PM

Bears Fans Bag On Packer Cheerleader

This kind of reminds me of the old CP proverb: "Don't bitch about neg rep...unless you want more neg rep." Bears fans hate Packer fans. I say, "what did she expect?"

Story:

A former NFL cheerleader is firing back at cyber bullies after a rival football team's fans called her "ugly" and "an eyesore" on Facebook.

Kaitlyn Collins of Eagle River, Wis., who used to be a Green Bay Packers cheerleader, posted a YouTube video answering people who posted cruel remarks about her appearance on an unofficial Chicago Bears Fan page. A photo of Collins in her Packers cheerleading uniform surfaced on the page on Monday, with the caption "Like If You Agree The Packers Have The Worst Cheerleaders In The NFL!"

Collins, who did not immediately respond to ABC News' request for comment, does not say a word during the video. Instead she holds up handwritten sheets of paper to the camera.

"Most comments on the photo were too horrible to repeat, but had the same theme…UGLY," she writes. "This is bullying in its newest form - cyber bullying."

"Thankfully," she goes on, "I have an amazing support system full of wonderful friends and family telling me that I AM BEAUTIFUL. What about the people who don't have that at home? What will happen when something like this happens to them?"

Collins' video has been watched nearly 200,000 times since it was posted online Wednesday.

But the photo of Collins and the hurtful comments were not removed from the Chicago Bears Fan page until Thursday. By that time, it had been "liked" over 3,000 times and there were hundreds of negative comments.

In her video, Collins wrote that she asked Facebook to take the hateful post down, but the site "found it does not qualify as bullying under their standards."

"We're concerned about any abusive behavior, and have made efforts to promote an environment where everyone on Facebook can connect and share comfortably," said a Facebook spokesperson in a prepared statement.

"We maintain a robust reporting infrastructure that leverages over a billion people who use our site to keep an eye out for offensive or potentially dangerous content. This reporting infrastructure includes report links on pages across the Facebook site, systems to prioritize the most serious reports, and a trained team of reviewers who respond to reports and escalate them to law enforcement as needed. This team treats reports of harassing and bullying content as a priority."

There has since been an outpouring of support for Collins. Facebook users took to the fan page to criticize both the social networking site and the page's administrators for not taking the insults down more quickly.

"We did not see all the posts to take down the Cheerleader pic until today," the Chicago Bears Fan page administrators posted on Thursday. "We get hundreds of messages per day and are not always on here. The issue has been resolved. Please respect one another and do not bully on this page."

Collins thanked those who stood up for her, even if they didn't root for the same team.

"So, to all the Bear's Fans [sic] that defended me…I gladly (for one night only! Still a Packer chick!) wear blue and orange!" she wrote. "Thank you! From the bottom of my green and gold heart!"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cqMvxCKxZb4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

teedubya 02-09-2013 06:20 PM

Damn. That bitch is ugly!

too soon?

pr_capone 02-09-2013 06:23 PM

What is it with this new fad of holding up sheets of paper on a video bitching about some sort of perceived injustice?

/she is definitely not ugly
//KC has the ugliest cheerleaders in the NFL
///I'm convinced that 4 of them were men at some point in their lives

Rain Man 02-09-2013 06:23 PM

I'm going to make one of these about you people who keep teasing me about the B-17 simulations.

pr_capone 02-09-2013 06:24 PM

oh... and

////if you are a grown ass adult I don't want to hear you complaining about cyber bullying. kids don't understand how to handle that situation but you are a ****ing adult.

hometeam 02-09-2013 06:25 PM

Ok, first, it's the internet, don't be a pussy.

Second, I could only take about 1 minute of this sign holding, halting, reading thing that was going on. If you are gonna beg for sympathy like that, I do not care.

warpaint* 02-09-2013 06:26 PM

Of course they are acting like juveniles but it's a rivalry. It comes w/ the territory. Perhaps she's too thin skinned to hold a high profile job like that.

Radar Chief 02-09-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9390271)
What is it with this new fad of holding up sheets of paper on a video bitching about some sort of perceived injustice?

/she is definitely not ugly
//KC has the ugliest cheerleaders in the NFL
///I'm convinced that 4 of them were men at some point in their lives

I know. If you've got something to say kill the cheesy music, put down the gawdamn cue cards and ****ing say it.

In58men 02-09-2013 06:29 PM

You all would have different responses if you knew this person from a personal stand point.

notorious 02-09-2013 06:30 PM

Tits or GTFO

Aries Walker 02-09-2013 06:34 PM

Using the term 'bullying' to describe a bunch of Internet strangers calling someone ugly, belittles the people who are suffering from actual bullying. Presumably, none of these people knew her personally; presumably there were no threats of death or bodily harm; it probably would have been summarily forgotten if she hadn't made a big deal out of it. An NFL cheerleader should be confident enough in her looks to be able to brush off a bunch of Internet dickwads who root for the other team calling her ugly.

If someone mobilized a posse every time a famous face was called beastly, they'd have thrown me in some sort of dungeon long ago based simply on the amount of times I've called Sarah Jessica Parker a horse-face alone.

warpaint* 02-09-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 9390299)
Using the term 'bullying' to describe a bunch of Internet strangers calling someone ugly, belittles the people who are suffering from actual bullying. Presumably, none of these people knew her personally; presumably there were no threats of death or bodily harm; it probably would have been summarily forgotten if she hadn't made a big deal out of it. An NFL cheerleader should be confident enough in her looks to be able to brush off a bunch of Internet dickwads who root for the other team calling her ugly.

If someone mobilized a posse every time a famous face was called beastly, they'd have thrown me in some sort of dungeon long ago based simply on the amount of times I've called Sarah Jessica Parker a horse-face alone.

Ding ding ding!

Al Bundy 02-09-2013 06:45 PM

Who cares what Bears fans say? They are awful.

UL Washington 02-09-2013 06:52 PM

The video is over 4 minuts of holding up signs to emo music? I stopped it at 10 seconds, what an attention whore.

Tombstone RJ 02-09-2013 06:56 PM

lol, really? This is bullying? This woman joined a very public activity (a cheerleader for an NFL team) and put herself out on display for all the world to see. Some rival fans act like rival fans from a hated rival team and now all of a sudden she's a victom? She kind of put herself on display right? She's got to know she's exposing herself to scrutiny.

Iowanian 02-09-2013 07:04 PM

Send her a link to the birth announcement of fisty mctat...and then tell her to get over it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9390279)
Ok, first, it's the internet, don't be a pussy.

Second, I could only take about 1 minute of this sign holding, halting, reading thing that was going on. If you are gonna beg for sympathy like that, I do not care.

kcfanXIII 02-09-2013 07:04 PM

bullying is a physical act. this cyber bullying bullshit is for whiny little pussies. I was raised not to care what others thought of me. factor in the fact a football rivalry is involved, and its a perfect example of how too many people have too thin of skin. what if kristie tynes had tried to subject us to one of these stupid flashcard videos???

gblowfish 02-09-2013 07:05 PM

She needs to go down to her local high school and totally tear up some seventeen year old with a shovel in his pants.

Then she could work for the Bengals.

Tombstone RJ 02-09-2013 07:06 PM

but don't kid yourself, I'd do her.

Iowanian 02-09-2013 07:07 PM

Recently her boyfriend was so disappointed when she didn't show up, he tried to make a horse have a baby.

PunkinDrublic 02-09-2013 07:13 PM

The moral of the story is that if you want to have sex with a cheerleader, remember to prey on her low self esteem.

BlackHelicopters 02-09-2013 07:14 PM

What is our world coming to?

RealSNR 02-09-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9390273)
I'm going to make one of these about you people who keep teasing me about the B-17 simulations.

They work wonders. I'll bet the lady from Decorah, IA that you teased when you consulted her on that historic hotel made a sign video. And look at her now. Business is booming.

ekf028 02-09-2013 07:36 PM

Honestly, and I've NEVER looked at NFL cheerleaders and thought "mmmm". Now college cheerleaders, that's a different story....

KcMizzou 02-09-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ekf028 (Post 9390475)
Honestly, and I've NEVER looked at NFL cheerleaders and thought "mmmm". Now college cheerleaders, that's a different story....

I've got a buddy who softly moans to himself every time a cheerleader is on screen. Creeps me the **** out. I don't even know if he realizes he's doing it.

007 02-09-2013 09:14 PM

Boy, just wait until all the n00bs start doing this about their first CP experience. LMAO

Easy 6 02-09-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9390484)
I've got a buddy who softly moans to himself every time a cheerleader is on screen. Creeps me the **** out. I don't even know if he realizes he's doing it.

LMAO now thats funny, i'd have to call him on it... DUDE - STOP IT!

GloryDayz 02-09-2013 09:46 PM

First, she's not ugly...

Second, it's Chicago.....LOL, a shithole of epic proportion that has some fo the worst people of all time counted in its numbers.

Third, I'm not sure I'd agree that it's bullying. It's being mean, but the day being mean a cruel are listed as being synonymous with bullying, I think it's just going to make things worse.

Fourth, if this keeps up, bosses being mean, boot camp drill sergeants and company commanders are in serious danger! I know it's voluntary, but with the way things are progressing, they'll be brought up on charges for past crimes...

Fifth, I appreciate her message, and the support she's getting, but I also think women who become cheerleaders are doing something, professionally, based on their looks. Much like a movie star who loses his/her looks, it seems fair game based on the origins being based on being picture perfect. Arnold sagged and he heard about it. Kelly McGillis didn't keep her looks, and we mocked her on this board. So a cheerleader isn't as perfect as she once was, and somebody said something. Oh well, we're all assholes...

And when folks printed less-than-glamorous things in various parts of papers 20 years ago, were they bullies?

Whatever, let's move on! She's still hot and I'd love to meet her...

ThaVirus 02-09-2013 10:08 PM

"I'd still **** her, but only from behind with a paper bag over her head"

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

THAT.. is ****ing OUTSTANDING! Bravo, Patrick Greney. Bravo!

loochy 02-09-2013 10:39 PM

Meh.

http://cdn3.socialnewsdaily.com/wp-c...0300302565.jpg

jspchief 02-09-2013 10:54 PM

Yeah she's ugly. Definately not pro sport cheerleader caliber.

And I agree that choosing a career based largely on looks sets you up for this kind of thing.

The silent card holding thing originated with that girl that killed herself didn't it? Pretty poor form to emulate that.

TLO 02-09-2013 11:21 PM

PIIHB

TLO 02-09-2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9390410)
Recently her boyfriend was so disappointed when she didn't show up, he tried to make a horse have a baby.

I'm not gonna lie... he blew a nut in that horse

Psyko Tek 02-10-2013 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9390257)
This kind of reminds me of the old CP proverb: "Don't bitch about neg rep...unless you want more neg rep." Bears fans hate Packer fans. I say, "what did she expect?"

Story:

A former NFL cheerleader is firing back at cyber bullies after a rival football team's fans called her "ugly" and "an eyesore" on Facebook.

Kaitlyn Collins of Eagle River, Wis., who used to be a Green Bay Packers cheerleader, posted a YouTube video answering people who posted cruel remarks about her appearance on an unofficial Chicago Bears Fan page. A photo of Collins in her Packers cheerleading uniform surfaced on the page on Monday, with the caption "Like If You Agree The Packers Have The Worst Cheerleaders In The NFL!"

Collins, who did not immediately respond to ABC News' request for comment, does not say a word during the video. Instead she holds up handwritten sheets of paper to the camera.

"Most comments on the photo were too horrible to repeat, but had the same theme…UGLY," she writes. "This is bullying in its newest form - cyber bullying."

"Thankfully," she goes on, "I have an amazing support system full of wonderful friends and family telling me that I AM BEAUTIFUL. What about the people who don't have that at home? What will happen when something like this happens to them?"

Collins' video has been watched nearly 200,000 times since it was posted online Wednesday.

But the photo of Collins and the hurtful comments were not removed from the Chicago Bears Fan page until Thursday. By that time, it had been "liked" over 3,000 times and there were hundreds of negative comments.

In her video, Collins wrote that she asked Facebook to take the hateful post down, but the site "found it does not qualify as bullying under their standards."

"We're concerned about any abusive behavior, and have made efforts to promote an environment where everyone on Facebook can connect and share comfortably," said a Facebook spokesperson in a prepared statement.

"We maintain a robust reporting infrastructure that leverages over a billion people who use our site to keep an eye out for offensive or potentially dangerous content. This reporting infrastructure includes report links on pages across the Facebook site, systems to prioritize the most serious reports, and a trained team of reviewers who respond to reports and escalate them to law enforcement as needed. This team treats reports of harassing and bullying content as a priority."

There has since been an outpouring of support for Collins. Facebook users took to the fan page to criticize both the social networking site and the page's administrators for not taking the insults down more quickly.

"We did not see all the posts to take down the Cheerleader pic until today," the Chicago Bears Fan page administrators posted on Thursday. "We get hundreds of messages per day and are not always on here. The issue has been resolved. Please respect one another and do not bully on this page."

Collins thanked those who stood up for her, even if they didn't root for the same team.

"So, to all the Bear's Fans [sic] that defended me…I gladly (for one night only! Still a Packer chick!) wear blue and orange!" she wrote. "Thank you! From the bottom of my green and gold heart!"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cqMvxCKxZb4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

****s give zero
thanks for playing
atleast should have had a cheerleader pic

KChiefer 02-10-2013 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9390271)

They should really complete their rip off of INXS by hanging themselves.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 02-10-2013 03:58 AM

Does she realize how many animals died to test her troweled on makeup. How many 10 year old 3rd world kid's fingers bleed making her cheerleader out fit. How many trees were cut down to make her signs and how much landfill space is wasted housing them now. How many squids perished for the ink...well **** the squid. Nasty bastards.

Bob Dole 02-10-2013 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9390287)
You all would have different responses if you knew this person from a personal stand point.

Seriously? WTF ever happened to "Sticks and stones..." It's ****ing WORDS. JFC. Grow a pair.

DonkyPuncher 02-10-2013 07:56 AM

They all look good from the cheap seats..

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-10-2013 08:11 AM

Were her breasts uneven ? I couldn't really tell for sure.

PunkinDrublic 02-10-2013 09:47 AM

To be fair, that's pretty hot for Wisconsin.

Frazod 02-10-2013 09:49 AM

It's also kind of ironic that the Bears don't have cheerleaders.

And she is cute. Certainly more attractive than some of ours.

Iowanian 02-10-2013 09:53 AM

I think if people saw her working in a department store or selling insurance, there wouldn't be a whole lot of discussion about her looks.

She's not a troll, she's not a hideous beast. She's an average woman and there isn't anything wrong with that.

If you show up to a bikini model tryout with a puss gut, you can't be surprised when you end up sitting on one of these in front of a creepy dude with a camera on a stick.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...C0OVdHSXJBI2rw

Iowanian 02-10-2013 09:53 AM

I'm just glad her last name wasn't Tynes or this place might have gotten some viral publicity.

loochy 02-10-2013 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9391249)
I think if people saw her working in a department store or selling insurance, there wouldn't be a whole lot of discussion about her looks.

She's not a troll, she's not a hideous beast. She's an average woman and there isn't anything wrong with that.

If you show up to a bikini model tryout with a puss gut, you can't be surprised when you end up sitting on one of these in front of a creepy dude with a camera on a stick.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...C0OVdHSXJBI2rw

a what? wtf

Deberg_1990 02-10-2013 09:58 AM

Josh Grobin music. Really?

CHENZ A! 02-10-2013 10:02 AM

She's not THAT bad, but her personality seems annoying as ****. I still wonder what her boobs look like.

Frazod 02-10-2013 10:04 AM

You'd think there would be some better pictures of her out there somewhere.

Where's Laz when you need him, dammit?

BlackHelicopters 02-10-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 9391263)
She's not THAT bad, but her personality seems annoying as ****. I still wonder what her boobs look like.

I ,too, wonder about her boobs. Actually, I wonder about all boobs, all the time.

ThatRaceCardGuy 02-10-2013 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9390276)
oh... and

////if you are a grown ass adult I don't want to hear you complaining about cyber bullying. kids don't understand how to handle that situation but you are a ****ing adult.

Scot Pioli would disagree with you! bwhahahahahaha

notorious 02-10-2013 10:25 AM

Definately within my wheelhouse back in the day.

The Franchise 02-10-2013 10:36 AM

Yeah.....she looks so broken up over this.

O.city 02-10-2013 10:38 AM

The worst thing about cyber bullying is that you can't get away from it..............er wait.

Dallas Chief 02-10-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

It won't be long. She is about to get all kinds of attention, the kind that she never wanted.

patteeu 02-10-2013 10:50 AM

If she thinks she's faced cyber-bullying, she should come to ChiefsPlanet and say something like "I'd love to see the Chiefs take Geno Smith with the number one overall pick, but I don't think he's Jesus Christ."

dannybcaitlyn 02-10-2013 11:50 AM

Too fat/Omaha

RealSNR 02-10-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9391338)
If she thinks she's faced cyber-bullying, she should come to ChiefsPlanet and say something like "I'd love to see the Chiefs take Geno Smith with the number one overall pick, but I don't think he's Jesus Christ."

no1curr

WhiteWhale 02-10-2013 12:47 PM

Everyone's a martyr.

Get off the cross.

Cephalic Trauma 02-10-2013 01:36 PM

Yeah, she's an idiot, but the bears fans are very similar to the losers on here who spew out profanity faster than they can think when you disagree with them.

They are cut out of the same cloth. Their life sucks because they are introverted sociopaths, and they just want to be what they can't be in other dimensions of life.

Those people are a waste of flesh.

EDIT: So is she. It annoys me that this got any attention at all

patteeu 02-10-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9391447)
no1curr

Clearly Geno worshippers aren't touchy.

cosmo20002 02-10-2013 01:43 PM

I'm sure the drama queen act of holding up the written notes is going to help her.

cosmo20002 02-10-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9391338)

Or go on DC and say that you think Obama is maybe not quite as bad as the spawn of Satan.

Just Passin' By 02-10-2013 01:51 PM

Unattractive woman gets called ugly and cries about it.

Next up..... Water, still wet.

RealSNR 02-10-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9391632)
Clearly Geno worshippers aren't touchy.

I'm not touchy. I think it's cute that you feel so sorry for yourself that you're being chastised for your opinions on here. It's drama queen behavior for something that doesn't exist to the degree you're making it out to be.

Thus, nobody cares. Go be mopey someplace else.

Hoover 02-10-2013 02:04 PM

I would comment but I'm afraid my words could be used against me in a silent you tube video...

Fairplay 02-10-2013 02:09 PM

At the end of the video she waved, I think she was waving at me

Hoover 02-10-2013 02:09 PM

OK, that's not going to happen so here goes.

1. She is not ugly.
2. I also don't think she believes she's ugly.
3. If she's anything, she's an attention whore.
4. You know you are going to get "judged" by men when you try out to be a cheerleader.
5. I really hate these types of video.
6. I don't feel sorry for her at all.
7. I mean look honey, if you think you have it bad call Matt Cassel and Scott Pioli. What they went through or or going through is way worse than what you, an attractive gal, is going through on a Bears site.

Get over yourself.

Hoover 02-10-2013 02:10 PM

and....

If she was really hot some dude would have filmed that for her, instead of doing it herself.

Just saying

Rain Man 02-10-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

She really didn't get good advice in planning this thing out.

Sad cheerleader complaining about virtual mistreatment = 1000 views or whatever.

Sad naked cheerleader complaining about virtual mistreatment while making out with other naked cheerleader = 1 million views.

If she truly wants to bring attention to her cause, she knows what to do.

patteeu 02-10-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9391669)
I'm not touchy. I think it's cute that you feel so sorry for yourself that you're being chastised for your opinions on here. It's drama queen behavior for something that doesn't exist to the degree you're making it out to be.

Thus, nobody cares. Go be mopey someplace else.

Sure you aren't. For a guy who doesn't "curr", you have a lot to say.

mcan 02-10-2013 04:34 PM

People are extremely rude and hurtful on the internet. I think the world might be a better place if we were more respectful as a whole, and shunned people who treated others so horribly.

That said, she's not being bullied. She has not been threatened in any way, nor has she been slandered. She has had her feelings hurt by assholes on the internet. And yes, they ARE assholes. But the only reason her feelings are hurt is because she would find it horrible to be ugly, which means she values being pretty the same amount that these assholes do. She's part of the problem.

mcan 02-10-2013 04:39 PM

If we are truly trying to be compassionate, then being ugly should be no different than being any other minority that gets shit for no good reason: sexual preference, race, etc..

The correct response to being called ugly:

"what do consider ugly, and even if you're right, what's wrong with being ugly?"

RealSNR 02-10-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9391780)
Sure you aren't. For a guy who doesn't "curr", you have a lot to say.

Just promoting Geno Smith any way I can and trying to eliminate the illogical crap that pops up from time to time. All the, "Hey, what if we were offered a bazillion dollars for every fan in KC for teh #1 pick wud u do it?" threads and posts.

You're the one with a butthurt problem, going from thread to thread acting like you've been wronged by a dastardly gang of Geno fans.

That environment doesn't exist on the board. It only exists if you're a complete dumbass about it.

RealSNR 02-10-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcan (Post 9391979)

"what do consider ugly, and even if you're right, what's wrong with being ugly?"

Nothing, except nobody loves you.

JohnnyV13 02-10-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9391720)
She really didn't get good advice in planning this thing out.

Sad cheerleader complaining about virtual mistreatment = 1000 views or whatever.

Sad naked cheerleader complaining about virtual mistreatment while making out with other naked cheerleader = 1 million views.

If she truly wants to bring attention to her cause, she knows what to do.

Rainman, she doesn't have your marketing expertise. Its a skill yano. You get paid for a reason.

Rain Man 02-10-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyV13 (Post 9392142)
Rainman, she doesn't have your marketing expertise. Its a skill yano. You get paid for a reason.

I'm willing to help her. I'll even give her a discount. She really needs some marketing support.

LoneWolf 02-10-2013 06:27 PM

When I read the title I was expecting to see a pic of a Bears fan tea bagging a GB cheerleader. Instead I had the pleasure of watching a "abused" cheerleader with more chins than a Chinese phone book try to remake the end of an INXS video. Color me disappointed.

big nasty kcnut 02-10-2013 07:00 PM

uh one question i thought the packers didn't have cheerleaders.

Cephalic Trauma 02-10-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9392133)
Nothing, except nobody loves you.

ROFL

Cephalic Trauma 02-10-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 9392197)
uh one question i thought the packers didn't have cheerleaders.

She up your alley, nut?

patteeu 02-10-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9392131)
Just promoting Geno Smith any way I can and trying to eliminate the illogical crap that pops up from time to time. All the, "Hey, what if we were offered a bazillion dollars for every fan in KC for teh #1 pick wud u do it?" threads and posts.

You're the one with a butthurt problem, going from thread to thread acting like you've been wronged by a dastardly gang of Geno fans.

That environment doesn't exist on the board. It only exists if you're a complete dumbass about it.

I think you're proving the truth of my first post in this thread. Honestly, I'm a little surprised that you're the only member of the Geno response team to get uptight because I made a joke here, but it's clear you can't deal with anything that's not Geno exaltation. But go on, keep following me around. I'm entertained by it.