ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Expendables 3 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273123)

Brando 08-09-2013 10:55 PM

I'm not paying my hard earned money for this shit unless they sign up Mr. T.

cosmo20002 08-09-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9873807)
Women never drive men crazy.

Never.

Well, yeah, obviously. And there's a certain range of understandable responses that ends some time before threats of violence, house burning and stuff about getting raped by a pack of n-----s.

DaneMcCloud 08-09-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9873827)
Well, yeah, obviously. And there's a certain range of understandable responses that ends some time before threats of violence, house burning and stuff about getting raped by a pack of n-----s.

I'm not going to justify his words but I'm certainly not going to defend her, as I wasn't the person married to her.

Some bitches be cray cray.

cosmo20002 08-09-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brando (Post 9873820)

I think he's all anti-violence now. I recall him complaining that the A-Team movie was way too violent and that he turned down a cameo role because of it.

Tribal Warfare 08-10-2013 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brando (Post 9873820)

Tom Selleck

Easy 6 08-10-2013 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9873589)
The shit he said to his wife was very ****ed-up. I don't expect entertainers to be saints, and generally don't care, but Gibson seems pretty despicable. He doesn't need or deserve a break, and I'd be just fine not seeing that POS again.

As a confirmed "jew lover" in many ways, its impossible to argue with the initial outrage, it wasnt just one incident after all, one of which took place in front of that directors entire family (cant remember his huge name) at Gibsons villa.

IMO he took a confirmable at times in Hollywood and maybe elsewhere injustice, ie; jews sticking together like glue and excluding anyone they dont think is on board... entirely too far and into a personal realm.

A buddy of mine has lost more than one extra and/or speaking role because he didnt lie about questions asked of him by a PA concerning his heritage, thats just a tiny example.

"Are you one of the tribe?"

Frazod 08-10-2013 11:50 AM

Is there room for Mel Gibson to make a comeback in a world that gives Al Sharpton an endless free pass? I'm thinking.... yes.

tk13 08-14-2013 07:59 PM

Maybe Stallone was right.

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2013...ies-interviews

Quote:

Bruce Willis is "bored" of shooting action movies but likes the money they generate, the Hollywood star has reportedly told a Spanish magazine.

The 58-year-old star of the Die Hard series, who is currently promoting comic-book action movie Red 2, said explosions were "one of the most boring parts of my job", adding: "When you have seen a few fireballs, it's not exciting any more. I know part of my audience enjoys the explosions, but to be honest, I'm a bit bored of it now."

He reportedly added: "I am very clear with who I am. I work in all sorts of films, but the action movies are the ones that generate the most revenue. I like to earn lots of money from those, but I do all types: small productions, mega-projects, medium-sized, even science fiction." Nevertheless, Willis said he did not "dance for joy" upon receiving movie pay cheques and was not "someone who spends the whole day counting bank notes".

---

Willis came close to appearing even more bored during a recent video interview to promote Red 2 with Magic FM, his disinterested veneer contrasting with the cheery prattle of the easy-listening station's interviewer Jamie Edwards. Highlights include Willis telling Edwards – without apparent prompting – that he is not acting right now, but merely "selling" the film ("that fun part happened while we were making the movie"), and responding to a query about his fondness for cars with the line: "I'm thinking about driving right now – I can hardly keep my mind on this interview."

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-14-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9870679)
Hated to see Nick Cage will be in it. He hasn't had a descent movie since..............

Leaving Las Vegas.

He's had a lot of good movies: Lord of War, Bad Lieutenant. Shit, even The Rock, Face-Off, 8mm and Con Shit were great for what they were. I'd also place The Weather Man up there.

Radar Chief 08-15-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9885948)

I can believe he’s bored with it. Have you seen the latest Die Hard sequel? Talk about a half assed effort.

Halfcan 08-15-2013 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9886602)
I can believe he’s bored with it. Have you seen the latest Die Hard sequel? Talk about a half assed effort.

I think Willis has it backwards- fans are bored with him. In GI Joe- he was such a disapointment- practically ruined an already stoopid movie. Really you have a bazooka in your broom closet-lol a rocket launcher in your dishwasher-lol

Glad he won't be in the new movie- the scene with him and Arnold shooting people on a golf cart- was the dumbest scene in history. :rolleyes:

Tribal Warfare 12-20-2013 04:23 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OuXkXJ1fPuk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Deberg_1990 04-03-2014 02:50 PM

New trailer. Stallone, Arnie, Harrison Ford, Mel Gibson, Snipes.........Kelsey Grammer WUT? Hell yea im in!

<iframe width="624" height="351" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" allowtransparency="true" src="https://movies.yahoo.com/video/expendables-3-roll-call-224056628.html?format=embed&player_autoplay=false"></iframe>

Sure-Oz 04-03-2014 04:19 PM

Was that Victor I lose big fights Ortiz?

BWillie 04-05-2014 03:32 PM

Is this a joke? Why are old ppl so excited to watch old people blow shit up in movies?