ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports NFT: Jason Collins is teh ghey (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272619)

HMc 04-30-2013 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9645573)
Eventually you're going to be unable to legally oppose gays. It will happen eventually. It'll be treated as a "hate crime" and even your religious views will be trumped by Federal laws. Chris Broussard at ESPN is in danger of losing his job now.

:facepalm:

Carlota69 04-30-2013 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9645572)
He's copping it because he's a category 10 moron and decided to publicise that fact without any real need to do so.

In order for this conversation to be over, and for this to be a non issue, someone had to do what's he's doing. Someone has to break the ice so to speak. For whatever reason, he decided to be that guy. Its not becasue hes a moron. It had to be done regardless of what you think.

Now hopefully in time, these kinds of discussions will be irrelevant.

TEX 04-30-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9645571)
He isn't talking about what he does in his bedroom, he is talking about who he is as a man. It's everyone else talking about what he does in his bedroom.

Really? And just what do you think defines one as being gay? :rolleyes:

loochy 04-30-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9645571)
He isn't talking about what he does in his bedroom, he is talking about who he is as a man. It's everyone else talking about what he does in his bedroom.

well in this case, it seems that who he is as a man stems from what he does in his bedroom

HMc 04-30-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9645580)
In order for this conversation to be over, and for this to be a non issue, someone had to do what's he's doing. Someone has to break the ice so to speak. For whatever reason, he decided to be that guy. Its not becasue hes a moron. It had to be done regardless of what you think.

I was referring to Wallace.

loochy 04-30-2013 07:55 AM

Quote:

No, I think he was talking about the other guy that tweeted "hey how could you be gay when chicks are so hot?"

patteeu 04-30-2013 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9645552)
LOL, they have no interest in "peace". They want to force their agenda on people who frankly don't like it. Nobody cares if Collins is gay or not. But dammit, you WILL hear about it and you WILL accept it! If not? Then you're an awful evil person who should be executed or jailed. Even the NFL just issued a tolerance demand on their teams yesterday.

Soon they will be added in the protected class, i.e. affirmative action and quotas. You heard it here first. Remember me when Congress starts up the debate in about 10 years.

There's nothing "first" about this post.

TEX 04-30-2013 07:58 AM

Quote:

No he didn't and no it didn't have to be this way and why does someone have to break the ice? It did not have to be done regardless of what you think.

Don't use the way that it went down to validate your opinion.

Al Bundy 04-30-2013 08:00 AM

Good for him, now it's time to move along. When is Tebow coming out?

Saul Good 04-30-2013 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9645559)
With the small exception of large swathes of morons that, for the sake of this discussion, I shall call "Christians". Other than that oppressed minority, you're right. There are non-christians that have a problem with homosexuality also, I suppose I shouldn't leave them out.

You'd think people that believe a sky fairy answers their prayers (and often times the prayers of people they know from internet, if what goes on here is any indication) would be more open minded. Alas, it is not so.

Help celebrate an historic day for gay rights by taking a big, runny dump all over 80% of the population! Grab your brushes...the broader the better!

I'm a 34 year old white male. I am straight. I am married. I have two young children. I am upper middle class. I am a man of faith. I live in Kansas. I support equality of rights. There are others like me.

Guess what? Without people like me, gay rights never would come as far as it has, and it will never get where it needs to go. At this point, gay rights zealots are the biggest enemies of gay rights. Instead of celebrating all of the many factors at play which have made yesterday's events possible, they have chosen to further marginalize themselves.

There's a reason that, while I support the cause at the ballot box, I'm not going out of my way to gin up support. I'm simply not going to stand shoulder to shoulder with a bunch of hateful pricks.

loochy 04-30-2013 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9645596)
Good for him, now it's time to move along. When is Tebow coming out?

Sigh. Another attention whore is just what we need.

loochy 04-30-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9645597)
Help celebrate an historic day for gay rights by taking a big, runny dump all over 80% of the population! Grab your brushes...the broader the better!

I'm a 34 year old white male. I am straight. I am married. I have two young children. I am upper middle class. I am a man of faith. I live in Kansas. I support equality of rights. There are others like me.

Guess what? Without people like me, gay rights never would come as far as it has, and it will never get where it needs to go. At this point, gay rights zealots are the biggest enemies of gay rights. Instead of celebrating all of the many factors at play which have made yesterday's events possible, they have chosen to further marginalize themselves.

There's a reason that, while I support the cause at the ballot box, I'm not going out of my way to gin up support. I'm simply not going to stand shoulder to shoulder with a bunch of hateful pricks.

:thumb: Good for you for being a reasonable person.

Al Bundy 04-30-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9645600)
Sigh. Another attention whore is just what we need.

Who? Tebow?

Saul Good 04-30-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9645585)
Really? And just what do you think defines one as being gay? :rolleyes:

Are you only straight while you're having sex with a woman? Are you only a Christian while in church?

loochy 04-30-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9645602)
Who? Tebow?

yes tebow