ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Who's the poorest blocker? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=128832)

Mr. Laz 11-13-2005 03:01 PM

Who's the poorest blocker?

i'm undecided

doomy3 11-13-2005 03:06 PM

That's easy...it doesn't get worse than Black

htismaqe 11-13-2005 03:09 PM

Larry Johnson missed a couple of blocks. He doesn't even come close to being as bad as our tackles.

Trent Green has been pressured more than any QB in the league, and that was with PRIEST HOLMES playing 2/3 of the time.

Blaming this abortion on Johnson is ridiculous...

JBucc 11-13-2005 03:10 PM

black just plain sucks

plbrdude 11-13-2005 03:12 PM

my vote was for black. then i thought, you have to be blocking to be poor at it.

Mr. Laz 11-13-2005 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
Blaming this abortion on Johnson is ridiculous...

so who said anything about "blaming this abortion" on any of three?

your trying to read minds again ... aren't ya.

Dunit35 11-13-2005 03:15 PM

Black sucks.

Extra Point 11-13-2005 03:18 PM

J (10 of the others on the field besides who has the ball)-- all of the above.

siberian khatru 11-13-2005 03:18 PM

I'm not a racist but ...

Black

wolfpack0735 11-13-2005 03:20 PM

sorry didnt vote because there`s no "all of the above"!

htismaqe 11-13-2005 03:22 PM

Larry Johnson's name shouldn't even be on the list...

Wallcrawler 11-13-2005 03:26 PM

Jordan Black is by far the worst "blocker" on the Chiefs team.

He's a tackle. He's playing tackle. Still, he cannot do his job at all.

Welbourn is a guard who has moved to tackle because of injuries. His suckage is easily explained.

Johnson never has been that great of a blocker, but we dont have Johnson for his blocking skills. Johnson is a great runner, pretty good receiver, and the yardage he brings to the offense more than makes up for his ineptness in the blocking game on a few plays. Sometimes he does all right, other times he just messes up.

Jordan Black needs to be gone. Hell, I could suit up and do what Jordan Black does for that kind of money. Put my hands on the guy and backpedal, then push him straight into my QB.

Where do I sign up?

Mr. Laz 11-13-2005 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler
Jordan Black is by far the worst "blocker" on the Chiefs team.

He's a tackle. He's playing tackle. Still, he cannot do his job at all.

Welbourn is a guard who has moved to tackle because of injuries. His suckage is easily explained.

Johnson never has been that great of a blocker, but we dont have Johnson for his blocking skills. Johnson is a great runner, pretty good receiver, and the yardage he brings to the offense more than makes up for his ineptness in the blocking game on a few plays. Sometimes he does all right, other times he just messes up.

Jordan Black needs to be gone. Hell, I could suit up and do what Jordan Black does for that kind of money. Put my hands on the guy and backpedal, then push him straight into my QB.

Where do I sign up?

while i agree with what you said for the most part ... Johnson missed a blitzer at least 3 times today.

It's gonna get Green killed just like Black's terrible blocking.

Uatu 11-13-2005 05:11 PM

Jordan Black is the worst LT I can remember the Chiefs running out there.

Eleazar 11-13-2005 05:13 PM

It almost doesn't matter who, but we have got to get Black off the field. He's going to get Green killed.

How many times on TV the past few weeks have we seen Green getting harassed or going down, and you can see the back of Black's jersey, as he's chasing his assignment.

Mark this down, Green is not going to survive this season if Black and Welbourne start the rest of the way. No one can take that kind of punishment for a full 16 games.