ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Dads with young daughters... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269582)

htismaqe 02-01-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9370405)
WITH AN INDIE RECORD THAT'S MUCH BETTER THAN MINE (SHYEAH)!

I do like that line but not real fond of the song.

The new single has a slightly different tempo, I kind of like it.

DAMMIT, I'm getting old and soft!

htismaqe 02-01-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9370415)
My 5 year old daughter likes Justin Bieber.

I'm terribly, terribly sorry.

My girls think Justin Bieber is a girl. :D

tecumseh 02-01-2013 01:37 PM

Don't worry. I hear Tyler Swift is covering " Children of the Sea" . Although I'd rather hear her version of "Long Live Rock N Roll".

The Franchise 02-01-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9370422)
I'm terribly, terribly sorry.

My girls think Justin Bieber is a girl. :D

Yeah.....it honestly ****ing sucks. The one positive thing is that I don't let her listen to that shit when she's driving with me. She listens to that shit in my wife's car.

frankotank 02-01-2013 01:39 PM

htismage.....looky here man.....many moons ago when my girl was lil.....I had to take her to the Pokemon movie.
let that sink in for a moment.
-
-
-
the POKEMON MOVIE!
OK. you feel me G?! would I have traded that for T Swift....DUH!
it's just to mean to say STFU....so I'll just say.....it could be MUCH MUCH WORSE!
good job dad.

htismaqe 02-01-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9370399)
I took my high school girlfriend to a god damn Kenny Chesney concert and my ****ing god I WISH it was T Swift.

I took some illicit substances of the quite mind altering kind when I was a senior in high school and then ran into a girl that I was kind of fond of...

She asked me if I wanted to go to a concert and of course, in my state of mind, I thought that would be AWESOME.

I was completely oblivious to reality all the way up until the opening act came out on stage...

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.45495...82438&pid=15.1

It was at that point that the girl said "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you the concert was NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK."

In58men 02-01-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9370382)
Swift has dated a lot of guys, but i read something the other day that said the reason most of these guys are dumping her is because she doesnt put out much.

Somehow that doesnt really surprise me about her, either.

She probably doesn't know how to ****.

I can picture her as a 2x4 on her back.

listopencil 02-01-2013 01:41 PM

I don't know how old all of your daughters are but here's a word of advice: Start making a list of "chick flicks" that are bearable to watch. You might want to grab copies of them now, especially the older ones. Build a library of these for when they are older. In the middle of the school week when there isn't much time and it's hard to go do anything, grab one and make a giant bowl of popcorn.

htismaqe 02-01-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tecumseh (Post 9370423)
I hear Tyler Swift is covering " Children of the Sea" .

OH DEAR GOD

ROFL

frankotank 02-01-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9370433)
I took some illicit substances of the quite mind altering kind when I was a senior in high school and then ran into a girl that I was kind of fond of...

She asked me if I wanted to go to a concert and of course, in my state of mind, I thought that would be AWESOME.

I was completely oblivious to reality all the way up until the opening act came out on stage...

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.45495...82438&pid=15.1

It was at that point that the girl said "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you the concert was NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK."

still better than Pokemon.....

htismaqe 02-01-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9370438)
I don't know how old all of your daughters are but here's a word of advice: Start making a list of "chick flicks" that are bearable to watch. You might want to grab copies of them now, especially the older ones. Build a library of these for when they are older. In the middle of the school week when there isn't much time and it's hard to go do anything, grab one and make a giant bowl of popcorn.

There's just some things I cannot do.

listopencil 02-01-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 9370443)

...and Pokemon is still a better love story than Twilight.

htismaqe 02-01-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 9370443)

ROFL

The Franchise 02-01-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9370438)

That's my wife's job.

htismaqe 02-01-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9370448)
...and Pokemon is still a better love story than Twilight.

:Lin: