ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Romeo's Pregame Speech (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267032)

Bowser 11-25-2012 11:10 AM

Romeo's Pregame Speech

What in the blue hell can this guy say to his players before the game at this point? Do the players even listen? Do the coaches even care? Does he just sit there and play Angry Birds on an iPad? What in the world could he possibly say to get anyone fired up at this point?

"Men, I know it's been a tough go so far, but I beleive in you. Scott believes in you. Clark believes in you. Brad Daboll believes in you. That guy I appointed defensive coordinator believes in you. I know that we are facing Peyton Manning today, but I have a good feeling about this! I mean, if you just look at the odds of it, we are bound to win one at home this year, and this could be it!

"Look at Bowe's hair! A man doesn't show up looking that good without a belief that he has a chance to win today! Bring it in, men! You too, Breaston. 'We Have a Chance' on three...."

Sofa King 11-25-2012 11:12 AM

He says he doesn't understand.

In58men 11-25-2012 11:14 AM

We have to play good football for 4 quarters not 1

Rausch 11-25-2012 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9148389)
What in the blue hell can this guy say to his players before the game at this point?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9130713)
"We will not lose! We will win! Well will dominate this panty prancing mother****er and plant him face down in the earth until he $3its worms and sprouts sunflowers out his ass!

This is a pride game!

PRIDE!

This team has none and deserves none but only earns it back by kicking the assholes up around the ears of the team and QB who've deprived us of everything we've ever wanted.

You worms! YOU WORTHLESS FAILURE SLUGS! YOU WILL WIN! YOU WILL FIGHT! IF FOR ONLY ONE GAME YOU WILL REDEEM YOURSELVES AND RECTIFY THE LACK OF PRIDE AND ACCOMPLISHMENT AND JOY IN THE HEARTS OF ALL AROUND YOU!

YOU WILL PREVAIL BECAUSE YOU OWE IT TO THOSE WHOM SURROUND YOU!

YOU WILL WIN SO YOU THAT YOU CAN PRETEND YOU ARE BETTER HUMAN BEINGS THAN WHAT YOU TRULY ARE!1!"

http://www.ifc.com/wp-content/upload...r-lee-ermy.jpg

1ChiefsDan 11-25-2012 11:15 AM

Well, ya know, if we eliminate bad football and play good football we have a chance. We have to play perfect to beat the Broncos, and nobody plays perfect, but we just practice the things we don't do well and that is how we get better and human nature says BOOM!

FlaChief58 11-25-2012 11:15 AM

Go out there and just have fun. If you play good football, I'll treat you all to McDonalds after the game.

Krispy Kream on 3!

BoneKrusher 11-25-2012 11:16 AM

One Time....

CaliforniaChief 11-25-2012 11:18 AM

Guys, gather around. I don't understand how we got here but we did. I know that if we eliminate bad football and play good football we have a chance to win.

Before we take the field, Scott has a few things to say...Scott?

Thanks, RAC. First of all, this is a process. We've got the right 53 to play good football because we're doing it the right way. Brady, when the buzzer in your helmet goes off, grab your head and fall to the ground. Matt, get ready. Matt...MATT, pick that damned wrapper up and listen to me now.

Hey guys, it's a banner ...I mean beautiful day to play football.

Together is powerful on three....bring it together!

cabletech94 11-25-2012 11:19 AM

omaha!!! omaha!!!
steak company!!!!

Death2CasselFans 11-25-2012 11:20 AM

Romeo: "Look guys, I know Brady Quinn sucks but if you hold Broncos to 13 points, we have a shot"

Players: "That has not been done all year"

Romeo: "Than we're f**ked, time for plan B"

Players: "What is plan B"

Romeo: "Quinn fakes an injury and Cassel gets in"

Carlota69 11-25-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9148406)
Go out there and just have fun. If you play good football, I'll treat you all to McDonalds after the game.

Krispy Kream on 3!

Nailed it!!!!:thumb:

FlaChief58 11-25-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death2CasselFans (Post 9148427)
Romeo: "Look guys, I know Brady Quinn sucks but if you hold Broncos to 13 points, we have a shot"

So, another blowout huh...

Bugeater 11-25-2012 11:37 AM

After today, only five more games to go until I retire...so go play good football or something...

Hootie 11-25-2012 11:39 AM

dude when I see Brian Daboll on the sidelines I just think circus midget...how did that dude rise so high up in the NFL coaching circle? My God no way was he a football player.

Bowser 11-25-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9148481)
dude when I see Brian Daboll on the sidelines I just think circus midget...how did that dude rise so high up in the NFL coaching circle? My God no way was he a football player.

Not that it matters or that I really care, ut what the hell was he in New England under Almighty Bill?

And an even more interesting question - what the hell did Daboll ever do as a coordinator in either Cleveland or Miami that would make any sane football mind think he could come in here and call a legit NFL offense? The thing I remember him most for is being a complete dick to Colt McCoy in Cleveland.