ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Game of Thrones *Spoiler* Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257986)

Sorter 10-30-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10142857)
Did I miss something? Why would HBO or GMMM do a flashback of a whole battle? Thats way too much money to spend for TV on background.

Not a flashback.

BigRedChief 10-30-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 10142923)
Not a flashback.

Briancramp.:doh!:

How do you guys know this when the books are not out? Leaks? Spoilers? Last I read he was in Mereen with no army?

Sorter 10-30-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10143003)
Briancramp.:doh!:

How do you guys know this when the books are not out? Leaks? Spoilers? Last I read he was in Mereen with no army?

He's got an army.

Now, if he somehow manages to obtain decent power/strength + Dany crosses and can win a few battles and Jon Snow is R+L's son, then we've got ourselves a fantastic little quandary.

Dallas Chief 10-30-2013 10:40 PM

Thanks Hawk! WoW. Cannot wait for it!

BigRedChief 10-30-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 10143010)
He's got an army.

Now, if he somehow manages to obtain decent power/strength + Dany crosses and can win a few battles and Jon Snow is R+L's son, then we've got ourselves a fantastic little quandary.

So, you are guys are just guessing, not hard info? Thats cool.

When I was reading the books I was like why is the red witch interested in Snow? Doesn't make any sense because of stark lineage. Started to figure out that he had to be the son of some king. There was only one possible king that he could be the son of, then put that together with Dany and figured eventually the end game would be them against the Lannisters.

Sorter 10-30-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10143058)
So, you are guys are just guessing, not hard info? Thats cool.

When I was reading the books I was like why is the red witch interested in Snow? Doesn't make any sense because of stark lineage. Started to figure out that he had to be the son of some king. There was only one possible king that he could be the son of, then put that together with Dany and figured eventually the end game would be them against the Lannisters.

I mean, technically neither Ned nor Rhaegar were kings.

BigRedChief 10-30-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 10143060)
I mean, technically neither Ned nor Rhaegar were kings.

As Daddy Lannister said.............. who's got the Armies decides who is King.;)

I can't trust GMMM. Isn't there 3 more books left? Who knows where he could take the story. He could kill off everyone that is liked by the fans.

Sorter 10-30-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10143072)
As Daddy Lannister said.............. who's got the Armies decides who is King.;)

I can't trust GMMM. Isn't there 3 more books left? Who knows where he could take the story. He could kill off everyone that is liked by the fans.

Jon Snow may/may not be dead.

BigRedChief 10-30-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 10143077)

Yeah sure just like half man is still at the bottom of the lake, mama stark has her throat cut and dead by a river, Brien is hanging from a noose......sorry not buying

Sorter 10-30-2013 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10143083)
Yeah sure just like half man is still at the bottom of the lake, mama stark has her throat cut and dead by a river, Brien is hanging from a noose......sorry not buying

If Melissandre and Stannis are as keen on Sr. Snow as I think they are, that mofo is coming back to life.

And he's going to **** up Ramsay (but not the Night's Watch, because GRRM).

BigRedChief 10-30-2013 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 10143104)
If Melissandre and Stannis are as keen on Sr. Snow as I think they are, that mofo is coming back to life.

And he's going to **** up Ramsay (but not the Night's Watch, because GRRM).

I don't know maybe Ramsay dies quickly and the hands of one the women he skinned or something. I'm still pissed that he just let Joffrey suffer for a single minute. Ramsay needs some Ramsay treatment.

Sorter 10-30-2013 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10143121)
I don't know maybe Ramsay dies quickly and the hands of one the women he skinned or something. I'm still pissed that he just let Joffrey suffer for a single minute. Ramsay needs some Ramsay treatment.

I suspect he'll get his comeuppance.

Swanman 10-31-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 10143132)
I suspect he'll get his comeuppance.

Maybe Ramsay Nut Stew will be served as the 6th course at one of the 250 page long feasts.

Frazod 10-31-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 10143077)

He's not dead. At least not permanently. Too much invested in the character at this point. Plus, as I've said before, no major POV character has ever been (permanently) killed in his/her own POV chapter.

Amnorix 10-31-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10143121)

Joffrey's death was more a punishment to his bitch mother than anything else. I mean, Joffrey was a pathetic, hateful little weasel, but that's as much as his mother's fault as anything, and she got to not only watch him die while she stood by helpless, but it was a nice publicly humiliating thing as well.

100% agreed that Ramsay needs to die in a long, excruciatingly painful manner.